Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP: Time for bears? - page 2. (Read 189 times)

Activity: 800
Merit: 250
January 10, 2019, 11:31:11 AM
Am not sure why I can be worried about ripple
It totally is not worth it, why ?

Ripple has never had a significant rise in value( atleast have been in crypto currency for 8months ) and ripple has no price surge

Remember, good product and low value is not investors does
In the bear market all altcoin falls and look at ETH, ETH prices have fallen from 500$ to 80$. But XRP did very well when its price didn't fall with the market. XRP is really a powerful cryptocurrency
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
January 10, 2019, 11:28:00 AM

all the values ​​of the altcoin follow the changes of the bitcoin but I see that xrp has fallen a lot and I quickly believe that I do not trade with this currency, is too risky
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
January 10, 2019, 11:25:04 AM
Do not check only Ripple graph but also look at Bitcoin graph and this will show that now it is time to dump the whole crypto market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
January 10, 2019, 11:14:35 AM
If to look at XRP price momentum now, there is a net 6.5% loss in USD value and a 0.5% drop in BTC value. We will see how it will be evolving in next few hours, as as it still dropping, not the biggest drop expected though. Keep an eye on that.
It is equally important to know what is going on behind the scenes on media and consider the world crypto drop-off.

XRP/USD is trading at $0.354 right now, down 6.5% since the beginning of Thursday. There is some terms of support levels below the current price. The bears targeting $0.3250 area. The initial support was located on the approach to $0.3500 with 38.2% Fibo retracement monthly and Pivot Point Weekly Support 3 spotted around that area. We need a sustainable move to clear the way towards ultimate resistance at $0.04000, provided that we will manage to pass through an intermediate hurdle at $0.3750.

What are you guys doing now with your XRPs?

Trade with extreme caution and on your own risks.
I think if Bitcoin does not fall below 3600, then this will be a good tendency for the growth of Altcoins and it will be possible to wait for a growth of 10-15% from the current level.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
January 10, 2019, 11:12:10 AM
I think XRP prices are down because people really want to have ethereum, so there is a possibility that there are many people selling their XRP to get money to buy ethereum, if not, I think the effect of Hardfork ethereum is still nagative for XRP because it can be when people want to invest on XRP, but because ethereum will experience hardfork, then that person will discourage them and divert their interest in ethereum
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 10, 2019, 11:05:47 AM
As sad as it is. But the bears are very entrenched in the market, it is annoying and we cannot do anything yet, because to change the situation, we need to use very large opportunities. We try to alter the situation as a whole.
If you can't beat them - join them  Cheesy Shorting is just as simple as long-ing, if you're so certain that the bear market will continue, why not make some easy $ ?
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
January 10, 2019, 11:04:19 AM
I always thought that this coin is too risky. it grows very quickly and then falls just as quickly. I don't hold Ripple

I don't hold any ripple either, I don't just trust the whole concept behind the project. From the fact that XRP is not a disruptive technology, It is centralized and the largest portion of the coins is in custody of Ripple.

You can find more reasons here: https://hackernoon.com/4-alarming-reasons-ripple-might-not-be-what-you-think-9debc3c86985
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
January 10, 2019, 10:44:32 AM
Honestly, I was never pleased with this coin, and there has never been faith in its future, and probably will not be!
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 10, 2019, 10:34:48 AM
I always thought that this coin is too risky. it grows very quickly and then falls just as quickly. I don't hold Ripple
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 10, 2019, 10:27:56 AM
As sad as it is. But the bears are very entrenched in the market, it is annoying and we cannot do anything yet, because to change the situation, we need to use very large opportunities. We try to alter the situation as a whole.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
January 10, 2019, 10:22:31 AM
Am not sure why I can be worried about ripple
It totally is not worth it, why ?

Ripple has never had a significant rise in value( atleast have been in crypto currency for 8months ) and ripple has no price surge

Remember, good product and low value is not investors does
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
January 10, 2019, 09:12:16 AM
If to look at XRP price momentum now, there is a net 6.5% loss in USD value and a 0.5% drop in BTC value. We will see how it will be evolving in next few hours, as as it still dropping, not the biggest drop expected though. Keep an eye on that.
It is equally important to know what is going on behind the scenes on media and consider the world crypto drop-off.

XRP/USD is trading at $0.354 right now, down 6.5% since the beginning of Thursday. There is some terms of support levels below the current price. The bears targeting $0.3250 area. The initial support was located on the approach to $0.3500 with 38.2% Fibo retracement monthly and Pivot Point Weekly Support 3 spotted around that area. We need a sustainable move to clear the way towards ultimate resistance at $0.04000, provided that we will manage to pass through an intermediate hurdle at $0.3750.

What are you guys doing now with your XRPs?

Trade with extreme caution and on your own risks.
Pages:
Jump to: