Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP vs SEC latest news - page 2. (Read 237 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
February 22, 2021, 01:22:09 PM
The decision is your's OP, I dont think if XRP is worth investing as of now, it's very risky and we don't know when it will move.  We saw that there's a recent spike and then, it drastically went down in a matter of hours.  I think you should need to wait for the further good news regarding this coin, it might this good if you intend to invest in a short period of time.

Look at this Youtube Video, a funny prediction without thought.

Why do you need to risk on XRP?  As we saw in the market, all altcoins has been dropped the price including Bitcoin, it might a good opportunity to accumulate again since it looks like the recent correction might be refueling again and ready for the skyrocketing of the price.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 22, 2021, 12:54:29 PM
thanks for all of your comments guys. Since Jan 10th, my wallet was consists of XRP, DASH, and DOT. I turned all my coins into XRP on Saturday and today I cached nearly the peak point and sold apprıox 15% profit then I bought again (XRP) lower price... And now I am waiting tomorrow morning.

** Sorry for my English skills, I hope everyone can understand what I am saying Smiley

Best,
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
February 22, 2021, 12:45:11 PM
Should I keep and buy more at a lower price or should I let it go?
OP all decisions are yours "sell or hold".

Today there are dozens of good and bad news on youtube to private tv talking about trial between XRP vs SEC, everyone is confused about this, some news says xrp goes up and down, The trial is not over yet the decision is not final. Everyone will be confused.

Your question returns to yourself for now, hold it or let go, now you have to have a stand and commitment to the current situation, you have the decision now.

the victory has not taken sides or you are waiting for the next trial, then you make a decision to sell or hold.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
February 22, 2021, 12:38:24 PM
Like the above two users pointed out it is better to avoid investing in XRP right now as anything can happen and any negative news will take the market down, the situation is that Ripple is fighting back and they have hired a former SEC chairperson to defend them and it looks like they are moving in the right direction as the former SEC chairperson is a really experienced representative.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
February 22, 2021, 12:21:11 PM
It's better to avoid XRP or any other hype coins like Dogecoin if you are suffering a financial problem because you might loss a lot on investing on this kind due to high volatility and FUD surrounding it. XRP has slim chance to win against SEC and the people that buying now is gambling or being shill by typical XRP army that bought at the bottom price.

Keep safe and avoid shill group/influencer.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
February 22, 2021, 12:14:27 PM
It's better if you are seeing the history of crypto project that accused by SEC. You can start to take KIN's case and it's losing against SEC in the court.
I may believe if ripple has a very big chance to lose against SEC in this case. If i were you and then i will try to take another legit project as a better option to invest.
I have some friends that got fired a few months ago and they were using their reserved to trade on crypto and invest on BNB and they are making 6x right now only from their BNB.
Think again before trying to put yourself into the risk
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 22, 2021, 11:47:22 AM
Hi all, hope all is well!

Let's start discussing the latest news with the updates if possible... I live in Turkey and there is no update that I can reach for now.. After the peak about 10 hours ago, XRP is going down. Should I keep and buy more at a lower price or should I let it go?

ps:

- Unfortunately, I have fired because of that covid **** 5 weeks ago and I m trying to survive with my compensation until I got a new job.
- I am not talking about thousands of $ for buying.

Please let me know your thoughts about the expectations in the future like 2-3 weeks in both scenarios positive/negative for Ripple.

Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: