Pages:
Author

Topic: xrp welcomed in dubai. - page 2. (Read 397 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 02:41:54 PM
Western Union’s long-rumored relationship with Ripple is turning out to be real.

After more than a month of speculation, the money transfer company said it’s evaluating blockchain technology and is testing transactions with Ripple, the San Francisco-based startup behind the cryptocurrency of the same name.

“We are looking especially in the processing settlement and working capital optimization, also in the regulation part, on the compliance part on the blockchain capabilities,” Western Union Chief Executive Officer Hikmet Ersek said on a conference call after the company reported results Tuesday. “And we do test, we do have some tests with Ripple.”

Money-transfer businesses such as Englewood, Colorado-based Western Union typically use pre-funded accounts to fulfill customers’ transfers, which can tie up capital. Ripple’s blockchain technology and digital currency XRP could move money faster, which has helped propel a more than 33,000 percent surge in the digital token last year even though the coin isn’t essential for handling payments.

“We’ve been testing different products with Western Union for a while. We’re excited about our work towards a pilot implementation of xRapid, which uses XRP in payment flows," Ripple said in a statement sent Wednesday to Bloomberg News.

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
February 14, 2018, 02:38:46 PM
Nobody told dubai xrp is shit?  Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
February 14, 2018, 02:30:49 PM
Last weeks are really full of positive crypto news.
And today Ripple has announced an agreement with the Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority (SAMA) to provide support for Ripple’s cross-border payments technology to banks in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA).
Ripple Partners With Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority To Offer Pilot Program For Banks.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 11:54:09 AM
The amounts of money are changing while the graphics are changing instantly in the crypto money market. the most affected subcoin is xrp. XRP is great to enter new markets.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
February 14, 2018, 11:47:24 AM
recently xrp service has been used by two large bank company and one of the biggest money exchange here in dubai. looking for a great future of this coin.
This was a good news in Ripple user and investors this tells and shows how Ripple good is . Also this also helps to improve the thinking about crypto currency because some country does not approve and accept crypto currency because they think that it was scam and full of hacks . Ripple are too unpredictable but have much more stable value and price than Bitcoin to be widely used due to largely being much more stable price.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 11:29:11 AM
Bankers shouldnt be support by our community because bitcoin was created to remove the fiat and banking system that is the main reason why bitcoin was created bu satoshi,now if these bankers will dominate the cryptocurrency market in the future who will win? bankers!

We shouldnt be holding this coin for long term because we cannot trust these bankers,they know that they cant destroy bitcoin so they have created this decoy to slowly dominate the whole market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
February 14, 2018, 11:17:29 AM
xrp has a lot of dangarous actions. Banks are untrustful and only even this reason I do not like ripple.
Activity: 686
February 13, 2018, 10:45:54 PM
recently xrp service has been used by two large bank company and one of the biggest money exchange here in dubai. looking for a great future of this coin.
Are you have any link to this info!
I like xrp coin and i hold it from last 2016! I hope this coin will grown up to $3 per coin
Thanks
Activity: 472
Merit: 101
February 13, 2018, 07:06:21 PM
Even if Ripple got support from international banks , the major overwhelmed inconvenience ( which is the centralised feature of the coin ) will always keep it away from real investors who can really push it towards
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
February 13, 2018, 06:41:27 PM

Xrp should not be considered a cryptocurrency its just a bankster scam
You are indeed right,cryptocurrencies should be decentralized which XRP doesnt qualified to,this coin is just like fiat in digital form.Lets see how these bankers catch up with the most of the altcoins which has better technology and has use to our real world.XRP is not a cryptocurrency and we shouldnt be supporting this coin because it could destroy our community if this coin dominates in our market.
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES
February 13, 2018, 06:39:51 PM

I am supporter of Ripple, but I don't think this is very important, if it is true. A lot of pirates, that will be arrested and jailed almost everywhere in the world, are welcome in Dubai, too.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
February 13, 2018, 06:36:53 PM
Such hype news are good for Ripple and definitely good for crypto market. The more - the better.
May be it's time to hodl a bit of XRP? Roll Eyes
Activity: 70
February 13, 2018, 06:34:49 PM

Do you have link to a news website to support your claim?
Activity: 394
February 13, 2018, 06:30:16 PM
again some great news for xrp hodlers and fans. Big part of crypto community does not like xrp and ripple but it is what it is. It is a veichle for money transfers and it works great. It is cheap and fast - that are the things ripple promised to deliver and it did. So like it or not, it is great for anykind of crypto to hit mainstream in the way ripple does.
Activity: 13
February 13, 2018, 06:21:35 PM
i won't consider it a scam.
Activity: 165
February 13, 2018, 05:42:23 PM
Great news for holders of XRP I guess! Cheesy

Virtued
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
February 13, 2018, 05:40:41 PM
i would not call it scam, it is bank crypto, why is that different from chess crypto for instance?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
February 13, 2018, 05:38:37 PM

Xrp should not be considered a cryptocurrency its just a bankster scam
Pages:
Jump to: