Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP - why no major pump? What to expect now? - page 3. (Read 495 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I have only been invested in XRP for 3 months and its great they have now won the case but I expected more.
You are lucky that you invested in XRP before Ripple won the case. It means you bought XRP at a cheap price. I assume you must buy XRP when the price was still below $0,5. You probably got enough profits if you sold your XRP a few days ago, when XRP price passed above $0,8. But if you expected more than $0,8, you must wait for the altcoin season.

For months I have been reading and watching videos online of predictions ranging from $2-10 when they win case and it didnt even reach $1. Why?
It is just a prediction, it never guarantees the increase will be as expected. I even feel surprised that there are people who predicted XRP bounce back to $2-$10 in a short time. Although XRP has good news, but the price takes time to achieve its ATH. Moreover, if people wants the price to go up more than $5, it seems unrealistic hope. Anyway, I am sure XRP will pass $1 again as long as there will be no negative news again. Just keep your XRP if you expect to sell it above $1.

Yes my average price is $0.45 - I expected it to go above $1 at least once they won case so didnt sell any.

I will just hold for now as I do expect it to go past $1 easily now, just not sure if that will take days or weeks.

XRP that is still under $ 1 is a good opportunity to start accumulation,
because one of the underperforming altcoins is XRP when compared to other altcoins in the top 100,
so buy XRP and if XRP wins against SEC then holders will definitely achieve high profits.
Activity: 614
Merit: 25
I have only been invested in XRP for 3 months and its great they have now won the case but I expected more.
You are lucky that you invested in XRP before Ripple won the case. It means you bought XRP at a cheap price. I assume you must buy XRP when the price was still below $0,5. You probably got enough profits if you sold your XRP a few days ago, when XRP price passed above $0,8. But if you expected more than $0,8, you must wait for the altcoin season.

For months I have been reading and watching videos online of predictions ranging from $2-10 when they win case and it didnt even reach $1. Why?
It is just a prediction, it never guarantees the increase will be as expected. I even feel surprised that there are people who predicted XRP bounce back to $2-$10 in a short time. Although XRP has good news, but the price takes time to achieve its ATH. Moreover, if people wants the price to go up more than $5, it seems unrealistic hope. Anyway, I am sure XRP will pass $1 again as long as there will be no negative news again. Just keep your XRP if you expect to sell it above $1.

Yes my average price is $0.45 - I expected it to go above $1 at least once they won case so didnt sell any.

I will just hold for now as I do expect it to go past $1 easily now, just not sure if that will take days or weeks.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 436
duelbits.com

legendary
Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

I will hold for now and buy more if we go lower but did expect more , what is everyone else thinking?
what do you expecting xrp was old tech & coin, in today world is no longer relevan in such ath prediction, and yet xrp is far away, 1-2$ area is more reasonable in the future, but dont expect anything beyond that
there is to many good and more usefull coin around these day, xrp days already passed back in time,
Activity: 29
Merit: 10
just give it time and let it play out guys
It just pump almost 70% after they won the case against the greedy SEC and that alone was already a win win situation. That's only the beginning of it hence it has been sideways for three years but the comeback is here for XRP to prove that it is an OG in the industry that can flip anyone in the market cap. Just give it time because in crypto, patience will always be the key of success.

Yes , I am not going to sell any until it reaches $1.35 which would be a 3x for me , maybe take out half my investment and then just hold the rest long term.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
It just pump almost 70% after they won the case against the greedy SEC and that alone was already a win win situation. That's only the beginning of it hence it has been sideways for three years but the comeback is here for XRP to prove that it is an OG in the industry that can flip anyone in the market cap. Just give it time because in crypto, patience will always be the key of success.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439

I will hold for now and buy more if we go lower but did expect more , what is everyone else thinking?
tell us if you are still not contented in how XRP moving now as it moves more than 70% just for a day and seemingly to climb more overnight today and till it recovers to assuming 5$?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xrp/
ripple might recover as it has done almost 5$ and now that it is making its way up then maybe it will not take a year or 2 to make it once again or more than.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

Expect the unexpected because not all the things that you do assume and presume would always happen, everything would really be in speculation because no one really knows on what happen in the end. It would always vary on the demand if we do speak about price increase.Despite on winning the case of XRP but it didnt reach up that high then dont get that discourage because we arent still on bull run yet, if you do baghold XRP
and believe into its potential then it would be better to hold it out as long you do know that you are already in gains at least. Bull run is fast approaching and we do know on whats the meaning of this when it comes to price increase and come to mind that XRP is sitting on the top rankings which it is really that impossible that it wont really be reaching out that a few dollars and some do even think that it might be able to break its ATH
and just like on what most coins in the market as of today. This is why always invest on what you could see that it does have the potential or really worth to baghold.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I think people need to be educated on Market cap, Current circulating tokens, Total Token Supply. You are asking why no major pump, XRP tokens pumped 100% within a day, and you are still asking for major pump, XRP is a multibillion dollar tokens and not your 100K token that can easily be pumped and dumped, a buy of $1k can push the price 50%.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
It's true that even though the hype only lasts one day, if we are smart in taking advantage of the opportunity, the results will also be profitable,
i thought the hype could last longer but in reality it didn't,
hopefully in the future there will be good news for XRP and see growth again.

Do not forget that despite the fact that the court ruled that XRP is not a security, it also indicated in its decision that the sale of XRP to institutional investors is considered as an unregistered sale of securities. And this is a violation of the law on Securities and Exchanges, with all the ensuing consequences.
Activity: 1844
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

Why does that have to happen according to the current push ? I don't care too much about each person's price target, but if there is a plan for it, the strategy of waiting for that result will also be understood.
For me the recent news has shown people's reaction to XRP, more attention is back, even those who have bet before, they have their own strategies and on their way to increase their price. Whether we can achieve those things or not is not guaranteed.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 744
The hype didn't last a long while. As for the XRP's latest case in winning against SEC, that hype only lasted for a day which we see a tremendous temporary growth of it's coin and so as the others like Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.

But on the following day it didn't maintain the hype as we see a pullback.

If you are smart enough of this scenario, you would have taken profit that easily rather than being greedy unless you are thinking long term of the coins like BTC and ETH.
It's only been two or three days since the resolution of the SEC lawsuit, it's extremely early to make such assumptions. Also, it certainly did not last one day, XRP's price was less than $0.50 before the announcement that they won the lawsuit. It's now trending at $0.75, with a 60% increase in the last 7 days. On top of that, XRP surpassed BNB in market cap, and this is only the beginning; that's not insignificant at all. I'm not sure how it'll progress in the future, but so far, it has made decent advancements so far, which is positive, both for its future but also for other altcoins that were labeled as securities.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
The hype didn't last a long while. As for the XRP's latest case in winning against SEC, that hype only lasted for a day which we see a tremendous temporary growth of it's coin and so as the others like Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.

If you are smart enough of this scenario, you would have taken profit that easily rather than being greedy unless you are thinking long term of the coins like BTC and ETH.
It's true that even though the hype only lasts one day, if we are smart in taking advantage of the opportunity, the results will also be profitable,
i thought the hype could last longer but in reality it didn't,
hopefully in the future there will be good news for XRP and see growth again.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
(....)
"Buy the rumor, sell the news." is already happened here. Some people already took profit on the first pump and I am not saying it's already late because, in most of these kinds of pumps, there is always a follow-up pump as long as the market is still not yet dumped. I believe on the following days, there will still be sideways and pump again, just like what happened on Bitcoin Cash (BCH) before it was listed on new wall street's cryptocurrency exchange.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform

Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

if that is your attitude in crypto then you will gather nothing mate because it is just days after the case ended so why expect that much , and besides what I was looking here is the long term effect or else people truly leave their support in Ripple ,
back in the days that I am a investor and holder of this coin but after what had happened couple years ago , I need to step out and find my luck in other currencies.

Market situation still not good for now, especially The world is facing Inflation, i don't expect too much about XRP even they win against SEC but market can still be manipulated so don't care about FOMO at this time due to the hype is temporary only, just wait and see the right moment when fears come again and then it's the right time for entry market. The point is always DYOR and be careful every time you make a decision
it is correct , though many believe that XRP will moon once the case ended favoring them yet there are some time to wait for and not just like a blink of an eye to happen.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 706
The case is not totally settled yet, but this could be the first win for XRP so yes, we should not be in hurry.
The market is getting better plus the positive news for XRP so there's no doubt about the future pump of XRP, and it can happen once the market enters the bull trend again. Beside, we already saw the pump for XRP after the positive news, we might see that once there's a final verdict for this case and I'm bullish for that, XRP will win again.

True, I believe there are still surprises that we will see in the near future, if it will be an absolute win on the side of Ripple (XRP) when the Halving will occur, this will add to the hype of Ripple to be much higher on the price side. There are lots of people out there predicting that the price of Ripple (XRP) will be at $5+, but for me the highest expectation is $2. WDYT?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Price prediction is a mere speculation, people predict base some some external factors but that doesn't mean their prediction will come to fruition, it could go side ways, at the end of the day, it's all about taking some risk and wait for the outcome,   
My average buy is 50 cents so I am happy and feel I will at least 3x my money i just assumed that once it did win it would happen straight away. I never believed those who said it would 10x but did think it would at least 2 or 3x.

I can wait and if we do fall another 10% or so will buy more. It should at least reach $1 in the coming days/ weeks which would be a 2x for me.

I will then just have to decide if I should sell or not  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: