Pages:
Author

Topic: [XSI]StabilityShares-NEW PotCoin Partnership! - page 2. (Read 125289 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
Absolutely killing myself that i sold them.
 But why would amyone want to hold a dead coin?
lol

I bought in at the first chinese pump at 2c.

Anyway, i think the pumpers have targeted it due to the low number of coins.
Cannot understand the price is still steady at the high level. Does Chinese ppl have higher target?

Who knows, i expect there is a pump group misleading alot of chines on some of the chinese forums.

Does anyone here read chinese?

The chinese pumpers/scammers posted a few things earlier in this thread when it first started to be pumped by them.

Anyway, it would be interesting to translate what they were saying here to give us some idea on what may be going on in china.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
lol

Cannot understand the price is still steady at the high level. Does Chinese ppl have higher target?
legendary
lol

legendary
Activity: 1192
Chinese translator
legendary
I have nearly 6000 XSS but not able to convert them into XSI. No chance to get the wallet (XSS NOR XSI) connected to peers. Who can help?

Sorry the swap happened about 2 years ago.

You had to send them to Bittrex and then exchange them for XSI.

If anyone wants to buy my XSS-Wallet.dat send a PM. Maybe there is a hacking-way to convert the XSS to XSI.

I dont think it will ever be possible sorry, the new devs (who have since abandoned the project) rebuilt a new blockchain and got everyone to send their coins to bittrex. Then the devs premined the blockchain with the same amount of coins that were in existence to be swapped and sent them all to bittrex, where bittrex automatically swapped the XSS for XSI and burned the old wallet.

I doubt many nodes are still even running for XSS but technically they are worthless.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
(0.00000837) MI-BTC
https://c-cex.com/?p=mi-btc
Activity: 808
Merit: 1011
I have nearly 6000 XSS but not able to convert them into XSI. No chance to get the wallet (XSS NOR XSI) connected to peers. Who can help?

If anyone wants to buy my XSS-Wallet.dat send a PM. Maybe there is a hacking-way to convert the XSS to XSI.

legendary
Chinese translator
I'm able to offer workable XSI QT-wallet to withdraw the fund and I sell XSI for you. PM or email for my service.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/since-2016-weis-chinese-exchange-altcoins-selling-servicezet-eac-ans-1361020
legendary

legendary
Chinese translator
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Hi I can help you trade XSI in Chinese exchange. If you need my help, just pm me.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
(0.00000901) MI-BTC
https://c-cex.com/?p=mi-btc
TvZ
Activity: 315
Merit: 251

Seems like XSI can be trade here: https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/XSI/BTC
Anyone running XSI-wallet? Mine doesn't sync. I am holding XSS in an old wallet.dat - so I don't know if they are still available...
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I just updated my wallet and have some XSI I bought last year.

I dont have access to the Chinese exchange they are currently selling on, so would sell at a small discount for easy profit for anyone in China.

Anyone interested please pm me.   Should be a win-win situation.

Yeah thats the main problem i cant read chinese at all, if i still held my XSI, i would have had to get my friend who can read chinese to help me open an account on one of those chinese exchanges and dump the lot!

I know there are Chinese investors that post in this thread.  Anyone interested please let me know.
legendary

I dont have access to the Chinese exchange they are currently selling on, so would sell at a small discount for easy profit for anyone in China.

Yeah thats the main problem i cant read chinese at all, if i still held my XSI, i would have had to get my friend who can read chinese to help me open an account on one of those chinese exchanges and dump the lot!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: