Pages:
Author

Topic: [XSN] StakeNet - Very Promising Project - Stake Your Coins OFFLINE. - page 3. (Read 918 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Jeez staking from Ledger... What a time to be alive

How are they looking for those Q2 milestones? On track?

As far as I'm informed, they are well on track.

I really suggest you to join their discord or telegram (discord is waaay better tbh). They are continuously posting updates and any answering question. The only thing they won't answer are price or exchange questions haha  Grin

Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/cyF5yCA

Awesome thanks! Will do..

The volumes picking up tbf, they've added a new exchange
Activity: 55
I don't know much about this coin, but its volume is really low
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
if they manage so you can stake any coin it will be amazing
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I also have some Posw since last year, and was keeping an eye on their discord.
From what i saw, the team is making progress almost every day, so i believe that this coin is going to be succesful after the swap is finished
Activity: 29
Jeez staking from Ledger... What a time to be alive

How are they looking for those Q2 milestones? On track?
Activity: 9
This thread got a lot more replies than I thought when I created it.
Seems like some of you guys have been watching this project closely, just like I have.

I believe that once Atomic swaps and CCPOS gets implemented, it will benefit the masternode holders enormously, as they will function as a bridge between everything.

Once the swap from POSW to XSN is completed may 1st, we will finally be able to see organic growth, too many people try to arbitrage between the 2 coins right now, and it kills the price.

My prediction for the end of the year with this project: $8

That's insane even when I type it, but I believe TPOS will take off like crazy, once people become aware of how unique a tech it really is.
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
The ledger integration is so close!!!!
We are the first coin with TPoS! I'm so proud!
...what a team!
Activity: 77
I like this coin and i bought it first because of the ledger wallet support, rare thing for a coin not on big exchanges! The team is very active and responsive and the swap from posw to XSN was very good! I got 3 minting in 4 days since i started staking and i don't have a masternodes! Love it!
Activity: 8
I invested in the coins because it is a unique technique. find it funny like a coin that does not even have a wallet in Coinmarketcap among the top 20 coins I think we'll see somewhere else Secret gem!
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
The TPoS tech is revolutionary if they pull it off as planned.

Think about this though, it is only on Livecoin at the moment, wait until it hits the major exchanges.
Activity: 2
Great team great technology
Keep it up guys
Activity: 11
Been involved as an investor with POSW / XSN since last summer.

It's been one hell of a ride and it was a good one for sure.

There is a great & supportive community ("our" discord is amazing https://discordapp.com/invite/cyF5yCA, just ask any question, people WILL answer you) & amazingly talented new developer team since the old posw-days.

TPoS is a game-changer (trustless, cold staking) and within 2018 (Q4) CCPoS (Cross-Chain-Proof-of-Stake) will be implemented to the mainnet. We will get Ledger-Support soon (POSW already got the support, both sides are currently working on it).

I don't know what to say else, but for me this StakeNet / XSN is the most undervalued gem <50m marketcap. This is not an investment-advice, but I strongly suggest you to read more about this coin and get all the information you need to decide wether you want to invest or not. You won't regret it.

Can't wait for the future. It's a bright one  Smiley
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
Bought 2 masternodes, hodl 1-2 years.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Offline stake is a really good idea. I believe the project can be developed even more.
Activity: 38
This is finally an innovative project ...
Offline staking is great and I love masternodes!
Future features like atomic swap and lightning network combined with a team that puts heart and soul can only lead to an incredible success ...
I am proudly happy to be an XSN HODLer!

Join us and take part in the revolution!

Activity: 1
Will get in touch soon ... offline staking like NEO ... thats awesome. Also CCTPos will skyrocket ... better get in early, to be part of it ^^ gl guys.
Activity: 588
Merit: 354
It has potential. Of course it can be risky to invest immediately. More research is needed.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
I am a previous POSW owner, I lost a lot of time in their project to be honest, but that is my fault and I do not blame them. Although I will say here that when they delisted their coins, all of a sudden and all at a time, I was forced to take off my losses and that was a huge reason I just stopped wasting my time with POS coins. Sounds very interesting this new development but I have learnt now that technology is not what makes the coin successful in the end, just adoption. So if this new coin gains merchant traction, maybe I consider. Until it does not, I am an observer.
Activity: 5
I found the GEM and no OGs are talking about it!  Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
A project that many investors have missed. The volume is low but it will increase when it goes stronger.
Pages:
Jump to: