Pages:
Author

Topic: XSPEC SCAM - page 2. (Read 596 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 11:21:48 AM
spectre could be one of the best coins in 2018 lol
Activity: 520
Merit: 123
January 16, 2018, 11:03:52 AM
Ok.

I've seen people saying this constandly on this forum.

Let me say this;

Xspec is a gamble, HIGH profit or HIGH lose.

Invest what you can lose, stop the fight over this coin, nobody knows the future of this coin. Invest or don't.

This is by far the worst scam unbacked scam accusation I have seen thus far for Spectrecoin. What constitutes a scam is not outlined in this thread. Show some respect for a community that is for once not paid to shill and is strictly based on grassroots marketing. Regardless of the serious innovations in Cryptocurrency set forth for release of Q2 2018, Spectrecoin is already the only cryptocurrency having TOR obfuscation. For this reason, Spectrecoin is not a scam, and if you base your logic of Cryptocurrency being a 'gamble' to constitute a scam, you have over 1000 more scam accusation threads to make.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 10:59:26 AM
I bought some at 0,9 and again at 4. Its a good coin, just needs some more exchanges and marketing. Devs are dev - they dev and dont think about anything else. Which I do prefer over devs that just talk.
You should have bought at 0,9 and sold at 4...
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
January 16, 2018, 10:08:56 AM
Ok.

Let me say this;

Invest what you can lose, stop the fight over this coin, nobody knows the future of this coin. Invest or don't.

why is it risky-er then any other low market cap coin?

So far I've only identified 1 real risk: the dev team is reticent on listing on any regulated exchange (pretty much all the nice ones), which would lead to permanent obscurity

So far it's one of the least riskiest proposition of the below top 100 coins. If you have seen any others I would like to know. I have a significant steak in it so any early signs are of interest to me.
Activity: 9
January 16, 2018, 10:00:04 AM
I bought some at 0,9 and again at 4. Its a good coin, just needs some more exchanges and marketing. Devs are dev - they dev and dont think about anything else. Which I do prefer over devs that just talk.
Activity: 3
January 16, 2018, 08:46:39 AM
As long as there is debate on the technology, I think it's fine. But if it's all "BUY YOU'LL GET 100X, LAMBO MOON!!", then yeah, I agree.
If it's that, just try to deviate the discussion on the tech, that is far more interesting Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
January 16, 2018, 08:44:44 AM
Ok.

Let me say this;

I agree that invest in crypto  is a gamble but XSPEC not scam it is good project, for this moment have working wallet and soon will be release ver wallet version.

XSPEC is

- Automatically Adjusted Ring Signatures - Stealth Addresses - Fast PoSv3 60 sec transactions - Innovative first ever in Crypto 'Stealth Staking'

Cant understand where people see scam ?
Activity: 65
OPQ
January 16, 2018, 08:34:38 AM
I think it's more "do your research, and then invest or don't"  Wink

In my case, after my own research, I invested.

Same I invested a small amount but the fight on this forum about XSPEC is crazy. I'm not an XSPEC fan but more a PRL fan as I'm making websites and I think it's an interesting project.
Activity: 3
January 16, 2018, 08:30:07 AM
I think it's more "do your research, and then invest or don't"  Wink

In my case, after my own research, I invested.
Activity: 65
OPQ
January 16, 2018, 08:23:18 AM
Ok.

Let me say this;

Pages:
Jump to: