Pages:
Author

Topic: XSPEC Spectrecoin - IS THIS 100% scam or what? AVOID - page 2. (Read 1850 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
This was distributed to a handful of people for 80sats

It has never dropped below 25 ish x ico price demonstration high collusion between insiders and whales.

This is rip off clone of SDC the first wallet had SDC plastered all over it.

If you post on their thread factual statements regarding observable events even giving them the benefit of doubt they delete it on the grounds of you requoting too much of post you are directly responding too.

If you repost it removing the requoting altogether they delete it again.

This project is a dangerous and shady insider scheme.

I had previously given them the benefit of the doubt since they claimed they only distributed the vast majority to a handful of people because everyone thought the project was a scam.

However now they have  started to delete all posts enquiring or stating facts about their narrow distribution and collusion/market making it makes it look even more like a premeditated scam coin. Lying about the reasons they delete the posts too.

I would like to get the exact distributional figures. Someone said 80% went to 6 people? is that the case?

Hello OP, require to explain more in details on why you think its a scam

I am not a ICO investor, but i bought it during months ago when i see how privacy coins tend to be popular with the anonymity features like PIVX, MONERO.

Just wanted to ask, is the reason why you name it a scam because

1) You mentioned the distribution is unfair during the ico when only few person bought it?

2) They are clone of SDC

3) They delete the post?

I am not sure what happen within you and the team and why they delete your post, but few things i can tell you as follow by the process within this few months

ICO price were just $0.001 because only $15,000 raised for the ICO
If you have join the slack, you would see the devs giving updates very frequently and he seems to be a very technical guy because i couldn't understand those technical terms

But one thing i don't agree with is your point (1), narrow distribution. Instead of calling that scam, we should say thats the past ICO crowdfunding method.

Currently all the ICO are doing for X price for X token for EG.
1 ETH : 200 Xcoin

Previously every ICO is done distribute proportional based on how much you invested
Amount of contribution / Total Amount

Don't think calling a project scam because of the distribution is appropriate, but your other point could be valid.

Anyhow, still i think perhaps you can join the slack to have discussion with the team, you would get your replies faster

Cheers!
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
80% of the distribution did not go to 6 people. This is simply not true.

The reason it was only distributed to a handful of people is simply because the ICO did not raise enough interest and therefore not enough people contributed to the ICO. As with most projects and even with Bitcoin, it's only ever a handful of people who really see the potential in an innovative project and thus very few people invest in it in the early stages of development (which is why we're not all as rich as Roger Ver lol!). As Spectre becomes more and more popular inevitably distribution will be spread more evenly and we are already seeing this happen now.

Yes the coin was a fork from SDC just as Dash is a fork of bitcoin, PIVX is a fork of Dash, Aeon is a fork of Monero etc. but it has enhancements which include but are not limited to a TOR+OBFS4 layer for network privacy which is a feature SDC did not have.

I've had posts deleted from threads by Monero admins for posting exactly the same way you have described but I wouldn't call Monero a scam because of this.

The fact that it has not dropped below 25 times the ICO price is simply because more and more people like myself are recognising the value of the project and are investing it in for the long term. Even at its current market cap it is extremely undervalued relative to other privacy coins which is probably another reason why the price of the coin is still moving upwards.

In time you will begin to see the value of this project especially as it becomes the most popular and most widely used privacy coin of choice by those living in countries which block the use of TOR just like I only really began to see the value of bitcoin in 2015 even after I had heard a lot about it in 2011...
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
Is this Project a scam? But it will definitely not true, Because the Project has raised a little amount in the crowdsale and the developers still actively develop the Project. A lot of people want to buy this coin caused by this can be a competitor for another Project such as komodo.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
This was distributed to a handful of people for 80sats

It has never dropped below 25 ish x ico price demonstration high collusion between insiders and whales.

This is rip off clone of SDC the first wallet had SDC plastered all over it.

If you post on their thread factual statements regarding observable events even giving them the benefit of doubt they delete it on the grounds of you requoting too much of post you are directly responding too.

If you repost it removing the requoting altogether they delete it again.

This project is a dangerous and shady insider scheme.

I had previously given them the benefit of the doubt since they claimed they only distributed the vast majority to a handful of people because everyone thought the project was a scam.

However now they have  started to delete all posts enquiring or stating facts about their narrow distribution and collusion/market making it makes it look even more like a premeditated scam coin. Lying about the reasons they delete the posts too.

I would like to get the exact distributional figures. Someone said 80% went to 6 people? is that the case?

Pages:
Jump to: