Pages:
Author

Topic: [XSV] ★★ Silicon Valley Coin ★★ | ✈ MailDrop | Video Proof ✔ | Vote MintPal★ - page 36. (Read 83783 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Yup, coin looks to be DOA.

Who in their right mind would buy in @ 0.001, let alone 0.01? Even if people accept the p&d nature to catch an AUR/MZC/SPA like wave, the initial risk is much greater.

The market is now weary of air drop coins and while XSV is interesting because of the region in targets - there really isn't much to differentiate it from other "country" coins atm.

That's right everyone.  Listen to this "newbie".  I bet he knows exactly what he is talking about.

Obviously not.  The first confirmed coins are just hitting the market.  It is impossible to judge market value, when the market has just opened.

I'm sure he just missed the train.  Why else would he have this attitude?

Do you really need to be this condescending? Why not counter with a post explaining why people should pay the price put forth by miners in the last few pages? Other than to reimburse those miners for their hash - why would anyone invest BTC in this coin? The proposed floor is high, making for a riskier gamble for investors. Do you really expect an air drop coin to demand such a high market cap - purely on the basis of difficulty?

Once again, the markets have just opened.  The markets will set the price.

I think it has been made pretty clear in the original post as to why this coin will have value.

Do you not remember what you just posted?  Here, I have made it bold and red for you.

Stop spreading FUD. 

No one knows the price yet.  Especially you.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Who in their right mind would buy in @ 0.001, let alone 0.01? Even if people accept the p&d nature to catch an AUR/MZC/SPA like wave, the initial risk is much greater.

The market is now weary of air drop coins and while XSV is interesting because of the region in targets - there really isn't much to differentiate it from other "country" coins atm.

That's right everyone.  Listen to this "newbie".  I bet he knows exactly what he is talking about.

Obviously not.  The first confirmed coins are just hitting the market.  It is impossible to judge market value, when the market has just opened.

Do you really need to be this condescending? Why not counter with a post explaining why people should pay the price put forth by miners in the last few pages? Other than to reimburse those miners for their hash - why would anyone invest BTC in this coin? The proposed floor is high, making for a riskier gamble for investors. Do you really expect an air drop coin to demand such a high market cap - purely on the basis of difficulty?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Leetspool,

After a good 24hrs......workers not connecting. Any solutions coming ?

Hi, we had to apply a update to the server for stability, workers are reconnecting. Try now!
legendary

Activity: 728
Merit: 504
Leetspool,

After a good 24hrs......workers not connecting. Any solutions coming ?

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Miners should give up on this. Whether it is a scam or not is irrelevant, you are wasting your hashes, power, and time. You could be mining Vert at difficulty 160-170 which is selling for $1.24, where this is at diff 231 and how much is it worth?

Can't estimate how much its worth because not enough has entered the market yet from confirmations. What is with all the haters on this thread? Either discuss relevant information or go shit on your own thread.

They don't want the coin mined by miners because that will dilute their 2% premine that they hope to dump before their alleged mail drop of the other 48% premine a month from now.

And you are nobody to tell anybody anything.  If you don't like someones post then don't read it.  

in my opinion only ipo investor have the right to bitch "witch im not"...i miss the train

they invest money so yes they are aloud to cash in...
Activity: 196

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Miners should give up on this. Whether it is a scam or not is irrelevant, you are wasting your hashes, power, and time. You could be mining Vert at difficulty 160-170 which is selling for $1.24, where this is at diff 231 and how much is it worth?

Can't estimate how much its worth because not enough has entered the market yet from confirmations. What is with all the haters on this thread? Either discuss relevant information or go shit on your own thread.
Looking back thru this thread you seem more and more like a shill to me. Why do you even care? Not sure I've seen a pool operator promote/defend a specific coin so much. "go shit on your own thread"? Are you claiming this is your own thread then? Either way I don't really care and will gladly leave this thread behind. Cya!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

They don't want the coin mined by miners because that will dilute their 2% premine that they hope to dump before their alleged mail drop of the other 48% premine a month from now.

And you are nobody to tell anybody anything.  If you don't like someones post then don't read it.  
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1027
http://xsv.multi-pool.eu/ 9 hours may not find the block!
What the fuck,fucking coin
Activity: 168
The block reward on this coin is soo small................................................................... extremely risky mining, not to mention it takes from the looks of it over 24 hours to get a confirm, by time u get coins price could go to 1000$ and back down to 1$.
This coin has to go to around 3~4$ per coin or it would of been wasted time mining.
Activity: 140
all the pools seems to using 120confirm

ok its almost 24 hours by now. has ANYONE got confirmed coins yet?
Confirmed 0.491173 I'm Rich$$$

lol my 0.6 should be confirming soon then... I wonder how long to cash out and send to exchange  Roll Eyes
another day Smiley
Activity: 951
Merit: 252

lol my 0.6 should be confirming soon then... I wonder how long to cash out and send to exchange  Roll Eyes
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Activity: 338
https://eloncity.io/
welll

http://whois.domaintools.com/siliconvalleycoin.com

shows a mx email and a mexican name behind domain name,
the pools smell china,
so basically someone from another country air dropping cloning aur ? for americans ?

hmmmm,,, smells like hmmm nope nothing else needs to be said , BTW some people are STILL mining RAIN so.. yeah some are a bit dumb

You must be under 30yrs or obviously have never traded a real stock in your life. There will never be any market/exchange or market-makers in the crypto industry able to realize a >2million profit in a coin less than 2 months old. For your scenario to work the pre-miner would have to start selling from approx 0.1btc in a 'rising market' and keep his selling only <5% of daily market volume into the peak at say 0.3btc then after the peak is confirmed speed up his selling until price settles around say 1 satoshi. Time required maybe 2-3 weeks.

The above scenario is totally unrealistic and I also think the Dev and people behind this coins are 100% honest...so far.

I personally will be mining with my 10mH until April 25th

Quote from: buddynuno link=topic=520249.msg5809231market#msg5809231 date=1395344189
Ok. We all know this is a scam. Only greed makes anyone here to pretend it isn't.
s
A coin that is using the name one of the wealthiest communities in America and companies behind it can only be a scam.
These people already embraced bitcoin as a tech innovation. They don't need XSV to remind them they can invest in cryptocurrencies and use them!
There is no innovation on this coin. The only difference on this coin is the 8 min block time with a low block reward of 35 coins with a total supply of 35 million coins. That makes 12.5 million coins that were premined. With a 90 block confirmations to mature the coins this makes the perfect combination made to be hard for the miner to dump this coin which is going to speculate the value of this coin to be very high BUT though it is hard for the miner to dump it is not for the premined coins holder!
Now, the scam goes like this:
-There should be at least 5880 blocks mined till the 25th of April. Date that the maildrop was announced.
-Of this 5880 blocks, 205800 coins should be minted through mining.
-There is already alot of speculation around the price but even the price stays around on the 0.02 BTC = $12 USD margin at current market price, that would make those 205800 mined coins be worth $2.469.600 USD. If this would be the case the premined holder would be helding 150 million dollars.
-Now, even if he only dumps the exact same coins that were minted he would be a 2.5 million dollar millionaire!
-And i am only talking on the low speculative price people asking here to cover mining costs. Imagine if it goes 10x that price before the maildrop. This guy would be holding 1.5 billion dollars. Nice scam for a couple of hours of work of cloning a coin and setup a website!
-Well, the conclusion here is that people can shout scam. But even if this is all clear to everyone, the fact is people don't care if this guy is going to become a billionaire as long they get a piece of the pie!!!
-Cold harsh truth in this new old wild west style goldrush to the cryptocurrencies.

Best
legendary
All has been well at http://xsv.multi-pool.eu/

Really good pool.  Stratum server has been responsive since launch.
Pages:
Jump to: