Pages:
Author

Topic: [XSV] ★★ Silicon Valley Coin ★★ | ✈ MailDrop | Video Proof ✔ | Vote MintPal★ - page 62. (Read 83783 times)

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
nice top earners in tech industtry coin. might as well be 1% coin. NEXT!..
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
any pools now?
A few pool owners have contacted us, but no one has one set up as of now. We put a bounty up for this as I know some of you guys want pools. I will update the opening post and list the pools as soon as some go live.

Ok thanks!  But post the pools before go live please

We will have a pool up and ready to accept pre-registrations within the next couple hours. Please check back.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
any pools now?
A few pool owners have contacted us, but no one has one set up as of now. We put a bounty up for this as I know some of you guys want pools. I will update the opening post and list the pools as soon as some go live.

Ok thanks!  But post the pools before go live please
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
any pools now?
Activity: 6
Hi I'm new to this and not yet set up for mining !! Tho I envy all you who do!!! Miners need buyers right!!! I'd like to buy some of this coin ASAP. I know it launches tomorrow at 5pm but is that just for mining or will it be added to one off the trading sites at that time also?  If so which one so I can be ready for it?

If anyone knows Id totally appreciate the 411

We will have an open market at atomic-trade.com which will start at 5 p.m., however it's up to the miners to sell when they want to. You can sign up for an account at atomic trade now.

I live in Silicon Valley and approve this message! Made a countdown timer

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140319T17&p0=283&msg=SiliconValleyCoin+Launch
A launch timer was made by forum user ItchyIrish, Thanks Itchy!! I will be adding this to the opening post.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Activity: 6
Hi I'm new to this and not yet set up for mining !! Tho I envy all you who do!!! Miners need buyers right!!! I'd like to buy some of this coin ASAP. I know it launches tomorrow at 5pm but is that just for mining or will it be added to one off the trading sites at that time also?  If so which one so I can be ready for it?

If anyone knows Id totally appreciate the 411
Activity: 406
legendary
Activity: 1148
It's funny.

Come on!  American ppl are rich enough.  Send rich ppl in SiliconValley free coins?! Sucks!

The people who receive our coins will not be in a hurry to sell them so they can pay their bills. The purpose of this coin is to give our coins to the right people who will spark crypto innovation within the Silicon Valley. We will also be introducing the CryptoCurrency industry to thousands of new investors. This will benefit the entire industry as a whole.
what is the exact lunching time?
5 p.m. Pacific Standard Time
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
It's funny.

Come on!  American ppl are rich enough.  Send rich ppl in SiliconValley free coins?! Sucks!
Please no pools so these mouth-breathers spamming for them can't mine. You guys haven't even bothered to ask which miner to use..
This is a Scrypt with N-Factor coin, you will need vertcoin miner.

what is the exact lunching time?
Please no pools so these mouth-breathers spamming for them can't mine. You guys haven't even bothered to ask which miner to use..
This is a Scrypt with N-Factor coin, you will need vertcoin miner.
Activity: 392
legendary
Activity: 1148
Pages:
Jump to: