Pages:
Author

Topic: Xt supporters are all frauds - page 2. (Read 1073 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
--------------->¿?
August 21, 2015, 12:31:54 PM
tl;dr You are made because you didn't made a quick buck. Gotcha.

actually for the first time since i bought btc i sold them all as soon as i learned of this and saved myself a few thousand due to you fraudsters not backing your xt idea.

Again where is the rally?   

Not gonna happen before the ecosystem find the solution and reach consensus on how to scale bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 21, 2015, 12:31:25 PM
If xt supporters were not all full of shit, then why has btc not rallied? 
When people believe in a company, idea, currency, commodity, etc, they tend to put their money where their mouth is....
So far since the xt news, we have seen dumping, weaker prices, and a lot of uncertainty. 
XT supporters, man up and start buying lots of btc, since you know, it is so great and will propel bitcoin into the next level.

To be honest I don't really care if the idea is right or wrong, all I know is when you believe in something you act on it, and xt fanboys, are all frauds.       

Quote for note of things xt bashers say.

Amazing stuff.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
August 21, 2015, 12:30:12 PM

actually for the first time since i bought btc i sold them all as soon as i learned of this and saved myself a few thousand due to you fraudsters not backing your xt idea.

Again where is the rally?   
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
--------------->¿?
August 21, 2015, 12:26:00 PM
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
August 21, 2015, 12:22:58 PM
If xt supporters were not all full of shit, then why has btc not rallied? 
When people believe in a company, idea, currency, commodity, etc, they tend to put their money where their mouth is....
So far since the xt news, we have seen dumping, weaker prices, and a lot of uncertainty. 
XT supporters, man up and start buying lots of btc, since you know, it is so great and will propel bitcoin into the next level.

To be honest I don't really care if the idea is right or wrong, all I know is when you believe in something you act on it, and xt fanboys, are all frauds.       
Pages:
Jump to: