Pages:
Author

Topic: [XTN]Traincoin - Reaching out to all designers! Voting on ecoinfund! - page 3. (Read 12052 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Maybe if we have our logo contest soon, maybe we'll have a name change as well  Cheesy

Great sounds good. Feeling excited already.

Good luck and lots of love to SA.
There are still bounties for the first few XTN merchants! Be in before the price skyrockets!  Grin
A white paper on the Cape Town maildrop will be released soon as well! Most likely around when the faucet opens. Keep your eyes peeled!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Petition to ban Scam_Exposer from Bitcointalk.  Vote yes.  It only takes a second.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=567115.new#new
We have a faucet coming soon! (3-5 days)

Please continue to vote on the exchanges!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
www.swaphole.com
www.cryptotop.com

Don't forget, there is still free XTN to claim on reddit and on the forum. Voting counts extra  Wink
Why there is no website for traincoin, also there is increase in mining, but pools do not have a miners

Website in the pipeline  Wink

Could you be more specific? when? what date? to me it sounds it is a rushed project, more like quick money making scheme!
No propar pools, no website, but solo mining in full swing...

It is difficult to get people into making things like pools before launch, since the bounty is in the currency and is not part of the exchange. The website, I would like to have very nice artwork and make it look attractive. This is why I am looking around for artists as well.

that did not answer my question!

Date: we have no date. If we don't pick up proper artists, there is no website we would want to launch, which is why date is not set. Hope this helps.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Cottage progress !
Activity: 25
Why there is no website for traincoin, also there is increase in mining, but pools do not have a miners

Could you be more specific? when? what date? to me it sounds it is a rushed project, more like quick money making scheme!

It is difficult to get people into making things like pools before launch, since the bounty is in the currency and is not part of the exchange. The website, I would like to have very nice artwork and make it look attractive. This is why I am looking around for artists as well.

that did not answer my question!

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
TrainCoin has been added to AllCrypt.com! Added live while in the auditorium at the CryptoCurrency Convention!

(If you go to the site and it's not up, the blockchain is still downloading - I'm posting this before the chain is synced)

Activity: 43

Increase in mining may be people solo mining.
We are past half way before the first block increase! More notes and details coming up on the block subsidy reward  Smiley

We have been listing on mintpal for voting!

Please vote on:
www.mintpal.com/voting
www.swaphole.com
www.cryptotop.com

Pleaso try to vote as frequentry as possible and don't forget to tell us when you do so! We will reward you for your efforts Wink
There were talks about having a logo competition, and I think it would be a good idea to get an idea of interest.

Who would participate in an XTN logo contest? There would be a bounty for the winner, possibly smaller rewards for the runners-up.

Please comment below  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: