Pages:
Author

Topic: Xtreme HD5830 Sapphire raffle (CLOSED) 4 entries. winner to be announced. - page 2. (Read 4758 times)

donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
,Good idea, but 17 btc is outrageous, usually when people do raffles like this its for charity, and then it makes sense to bring twice the money in...more power to ya if people buy into this though ^^

17btc?  I'm not sure what you mean...

1 raffle ticket is 1 BTC.  Raffle occurs when either 20 tickets sold or 7 days after the time of first post. whichever comes first.
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
,Good idea, but 17 btc is outrageous, usually when people do raffles like this its for charity, and then it makes sense to bring twice the money in...more power to ya if people buy into this though ^^
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
Will buy a ticket before the time limit is reached.  Posting here to remind me.
donator
donator
see the update on the first post.
donator
i  bet you would have sold more without the 20 coin limit.. people will wait until you get like 15 sold to buy..
if you set the raffle for like 3 weeks and people see only a few have been bought then they would jump on it to not miss out.

but the deadline isnt time it is btc.. so people can afford to wait and see what happens.
well. I said a week so I'll keep that promise.  wouldn't be fair to those who bought a ticket already with the time specified.
I thought 20 was a reasonable number. you are right, certainly more can be sold. but 5% chance is pretty good.

here the risk is so damn small and reward is very nice. not your typical gambling payout...

the funny thing i don't get is ppl certainly can afford to spend 1 BTC... but hang on to it like it's the last one.
I mean, given some recent "good" luck on several pools, I bet alot of miners have made an extra BTC in the last few days to a week.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
moOo
i  bet you would have sold more without the 20 coin limit.. people will wait until you get like 15 sold to buy..
if you set the raffle for like 3 weeks and people see only a few have been bought then they would jump on it to not miss out.

but the deadline isnt time it is btc.. so people can afford to wait and see what happens.
donator
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
donator
another ticket sold.

there are still tickets available, get yours!!
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
I cant think of a better way to sell your 100$ vidya card for 200$ Smiley
donator
You want more than $200 for a card worth less than $100? Good luck.

it's a raffle where 1 ticket is 1 BTC.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
You want more than $200 for a card worth less than $100? Good luck.
donator
What's the purpose of the clipped grill, anyway?

I was trying to fit it into an 8 year old dell system and i had to clip the bottom off to make it fit into the case.  ended up replacing all my 5830s with 5850s, so don't need this card anymore.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
What's the purpose of the clipped grill, anyway?
donator
2 tickets sold, 18 still available.

Get your ticket!!!
can multiple tickets be purchased by one person....really need another 5830 Smiley
If you buy the remaining 19 tickets, you're almost a lock to win!
But way over spending Tongue
donator
can multiple tickets be purchased by one person....really need another 5830 Smiley
19/20 is a very high chance indeed... 95%
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: