Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVC] Vcash Official Community Thread ▱ Zerotime ▱ Anon ▱ Auto Block Size - page 23. (Read 150747 times)

legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
Forum cert expired... Slack aren't active. Last tweet from official twitter was in 2017. Time to shake.
legendary
Activity: 1894

the wallet is probably staking ...
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Dear Tynchtyk uulu Nurlan,

Unfortunately the wallet isn't working properly so we temporarily disabled it.

Please rest assured we are working to have the wallet re enabled soon as possible but currently there is no estimated time when this will happen. Once the wallet is re enabled deposits will credit automatically and withdrawals will be enabled.

Thank you for your patience and we're sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Poloniex Support Team

they began to respond to tickets. we must spam them. Maybe it will solve the problem faster
Just wow... they really respond again?

Anyway, poloniex lost a lot of users, trust and money with their shitty support 2017... i just use it as the last option now.

Interesting, they aren't "working hard" any more on that, maybe it means they have progressed a lot...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
after the new year there is not a single new tweet record!
the team is still resting?))
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Dear Tynchtyk uulu Nurlan,

Unfortunately the wallet isn't working properly so we temporarily disabled it.

Please rest assured we are working to have the wallet re enabled soon as possible but currently there is no estimated time when this will happen. Once the wallet is re enabled deposits will credit automatically and withdrawals will be enabled.

Thank you for your patience and we're sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Poloniex Support Team

they began to respond to tickets. we must spam them. Maybe it will solve the problem faster
Just wow... they really respond again?

Anyway, poloniex lost a lot of users, trust and money with their shitty support 2017... i just use it as the last option now.

legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
@MRCASHKING
Haven't checked in on this coin in a while. Kinda stopped looking at it after all the John Connor stuff happened.
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
why not trying to get listed at another exchange?

there are so many good exchange beside polosh1t

coinexchange.io for example, or cryptopia or bit-z.

ps: https://forum.vcash.info/ give me a SSL Error message.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
Hmm, 15m circulating supply and price 1.5$, list on Bittrex, volume 24h 39 BTC Seem like it'll pump easily  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
If poloniex admins wanted to delist XVC from the market they would have done it for a long time... I think 2018 would be a good year for XVC Wink
Activity: 286
Merit: 61
Almost 9K satoshis.
It's a good price after all the story...
Let's see and wait the future Wink
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
Can someone point what the fastest ccminer for vcash?

hi have you tried mining?

been mining for 12 hours still no reward.
Activity: 28
I think u dont know what XVC is... Just read better a little bit.

It´´s the only coin which only needs 1 Confirmation for Polo. You can pay in seconds with this coin.

And the coin is raising because they got a new dev team
also is 1050ti mining profitable for blake? sorry
this is the first time im going to encounter blake algo.
hi. is this an active coin? jsut stumbled to this coin
Activity: 4
legendary
Activity: 1191
Can someone point what the fastest ccminer for vcash?
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
For Vcash it's always christmas, but hohoho! Merry Christmas to you all!

Let's hope 2018 polo will open the market, it's a shame...
I quited polo since then... fortunately i have no freezed XVC there.
All who still wait, have patience please! It must hurt, we after rain there is always sunshine! Wink

Activity: 65
And what do you think would happen if they wouldn't lock withdrawals...? Everybody would withdrawal their vCash from Poloniex and the xvc market at polo would crash... Seems simple to me...
I definitly would cash out my xvc and transfer to bittrex :-)
  What you say is not true because the amount of xvc trading at both poloniex and bittrex is limited. Besides we are talking about free markets where the demand equal supply. These markets balances themselves automatically without any interference. They are like two joined dishes filled with water, you just cant empty one without emptying another, they are connected by demand and supply. So it could happen that the prices at bittrex may by higher than at poloniex for some time but it wouldn't last long. The demand and supply would balance them instantly!
Pages:
Jump to: