Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVG] Verge - Speculation & Discussion - page 25. (Read 243702 times)

Activity: 634
Merit: 82
December 28, 2017, 05:41:40 PM
looks like verge waked up  Roll Eyes
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 05:10:03 PM
Verge have +20% per hour now, looks good, but after the new year, something seems to me that the price will fall
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 04:59:24 PM
Everyone is talking about Wraith Protocol, yet i could no find any info from developers when it is planed to implement, all info i have found apparently was fake. Any reliable source?
Activity: 322
Merit: 31
December 28, 2017, 04:44:13 PM
After such a pump, the price has really subsided and I bought on in high, now I'll have to wait until the price again grows for 20 cents
Activity: 2
December 28, 2017, 03:33:02 PM
Any future idea of what will happend to xvg? hard time for now...
Activity: 322
Merit: 31
December 28, 2017, 03:30:11 PM
I hope XVG next year will make a pair of X, and then I'm in serious minus and I will have to wait a couple of months to wait
Activity: 144
December 28, 2017, 01:06:25 PM
we keep falling like there's no tomorrow  Embarrassed
c'mon guys...

Good, its a classic pnd coin... pumped by McAfee himself Smiley

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
December 28, 2017, 12:58:27 PM
we keep falling like there's no tomorrow  Embarrassed
c'mon guys...
Activity: 58
December 27, 2017, 08:05:33 AM
Verge is totally under the radar and yet accounts for the most volume on the top exchange

We cover all the major crypto news and yet have nothing on Verge in our 20K+ articles archived the past year from the top crypto sites

So how does a coin no major crypto news sites covering it become the top volume coin on the #1 exchange?

Verge is a major play in 2018 IMO

We're doing a major article on Verge this week, so it will pop

I have seen Verge mentioned in many articles and heavily in mainstream media.
Bloomberg and Forbes have posted a few times on the rise of Verge and Tron.
Both will be huge in 2018-2019.
i look forward to reading your article on the subject
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 06:30:15 AM
Recently Verge gone nearly 2100 Satoshi. But suddenly got fall of 100% and now hovering around 1100 Satoshi now. I bet it will go again to 2000 Satoshi or more. So, It's a buy signal for the trader who is seeing short-term income.
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
December 27, 2017, 05:38:08 AM
Nice Verge dip at the moment. I think Bitcoin starts moving up again. Verge will become a strong top 20 coin replacing CIA's ZEC.

I'm planning to get some XVG, but I can't make sure if I should get in now, I fear another price crash on the crypto markets. Bitcoin started to rise once again and its dominance will go above 50% probably.
Not worried at all. XVG (verge) will be a top ten player for years to come. This dip will most likely be the last major dip before major growth. I’m still buying whenever I get chance.

No, it won't be.  Verge doesn't even deserve its' place right now let alone top 10...

As long as they don't improve their electrum server, they don't stand a chance. During each pump & dump, the electrum wallet can't sync cause it's overloaded ! I am even surprised they grew so much without it.
Activity: 77
December 27, 2017, 04:16:57 AM
Nice Verge dip at the moment. I think Bitcoin starts moving up again. Verge will become a strong top 20 coin replacing CIA's ZEC.

I'm planning to get some XVG, but I can't make sure if I should get in now, I fear another price crash on the crypto markets. Bitcoin started to rise once again and its dominance will go above 50% probably.
Not worried at all. XVG (verge) will be a top ten player for years to come. This dip will most likely be the last major dip before major growth. I’m still buying whenever I get chance.

No, it won't be.  Verge doesn't even deserve its' place right now let alone top 10...
Activity: 548
Merit: 107
December 27, 2017, 03:21:52 AM

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 26, 2017, 03:05:21 PM

Activity: 266
Presale is live!
December 26, 2017, 02:47:57 PM
Yes, it will be a great time to buy this coin. I hope that this project will continue to develop and bring all the holders a big profit in the near future. I have these coins for long-term investments
Activity: 44
December 26, 2017, 12:23:50 PM

I dunno what happened with that guy. He was a fu cking genius. Too bad for those who got scared lol.

The most funny thing is when he said it was hacked ahahah.

Meanwhile someone filled theire bags with 500 millions $ worth of $XVG. No one in it's perfect sense would invest such a big amount of money if there's wasn't a bright future ahead for the best coin around.

Use this as an opportunity to invest now, otherwise you will be left behind.
Activity: 44
December 26, 2017, 08:31:31 AM
How can Verge become stronger than ZEC? There is no development of Verge. It is a dead coin like Dogecoin. It is now just a pump and dump coin. Just take a look at the pattern of Verge.

There is not what? what?? just say it again little sheep.

You can't even do your own research. We will be laughing hard on you later.

have a nice day sir. (You are always welcome to $xvg family)
Activity: 28
December 26, 2017, 07:04:29 AM
I miss it one week ago. I very regret.  Shocked
Activity: 98
December 26, 2017, 06:04:29 AM
How can Verge become stronger than ZEC? There is no development of Verge. It is a dead coin like Dogecoin. It is now just a pump and dump coin. Just take a look at the pattern of Verge.
The github is still active- meaning development.
Also we got promised the wraith protocol in 2017, a couple days ago.
Pages:
Jump to: