Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVG] Verge - Speculation & Discussion - page 87. (Read 243738 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
January 23, 2017, 11:44:09 AM

Up to 4 sats Smiley
Let the FOMO begin! haha

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
January 23, 2017, 04:26:46 AM
Blackhole in his head... sorry but how can you f*ck up from 70sat to 1sat?

Quasi....all you have done since April of 2015 is dog the hell out of this coin and developer.
As far as I can tell its the ONLY one you ever grace with your arrogance and foul language.
Or do you post on others with a different name?

Do you actually own any Verge or any other coin for that matter?
I guess every crypto coin has a version of you but, can't you find some other one to go hassle?
Your fud, huge quote boxes and pics of charts that we all already know about.... no longer belong here.

are you mad that i wrote a critic?
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
January 22, 2017, 08:22:23 PM

Quasi....all you have done since April of 2015 is dog the hell out of this coin and developer.
As far as I can tell its the ONLY one you ever grace with your arrogance and foul language.
Or do you post on others with a different name?

Do you actually own any Verge or any other coin for that matter?
I guess every crypto coin has a version of you but, can't you find some other one to go hassle?
Your fud, huge quote boxes and pics of charts that we all already know about.... no longer belong here.
January 22, 2017, 04:29:51 PM
wow looks like 1 sat we can pick these up now. NICE

and DEV say nothing... great...
we are in a Blackhole  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Activity: 449
Merit: 250
don t touch my Bits
January 22, 2017, 11:44:37 AM

we are in a Blackhole  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
January 21, 2017, 06:23:38 PM

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
January 21, 2017, 04:52:39 PM
January 21, 2017, 03:29:02 PM

Here we go....
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
January 21, 2017, 12:10:24 PM
What's the old saying.....If, ifs and and's were pots and pans....the world would be a kitchen. Roll Eyes

I prefer, "If 'if' were a spliff then we'd all be high"
legendary
January 21, 2017, 08:26:45 AM
What's the old saying.....If, ifs and and's were pots and pans....the world would be a kitchen. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
January 20, 2017, 07:52:59 AM
If only my buys were filled of 2 sat I would be a rich man Sad
January 20, 2017, 06:24:01 AM
@ quasikurdo - why is this thread the only one you post on and its always FUD?
You have a bone to pick?
just curious.  Roll Eyes

I post in the original Verge post too but the DEV delete my critic everytime.
legendary
January 19, 2017, 07:07:32 PM
@ quasikurdo - why is this thread the only one you post on and its always FUD?
You have a bone to pick?
just curious.  Roll Eyes
January 19, 2017, 05:06:13 PM
OH Crap just as I suspected...Verge hit 1 Sat again.  Looking week, no news, no marketing, no one knows the coin.  The miners are just taking profits and looks like all support walls and exchanges are super low volume.  Looking like we will go to a no bid again at this rate which means coin is worth 0.  Yikes!!  From being 70 Sat at one point back to nothing, very scary and sucks.  From Dev and others it seemed like this coin could gain some steam and be a good one on the market but doesn't appear so anymore.  Sad to see it come to this. Sad Sad

+1

the DEV is a faggot. he delete All critic and other things. Sorry, this coin is bullshit
Activity: 146
January 19, 2017, 10:58:30 AM
OH Crap just as I suspected...Verge hit 1 Sat again.  Looking week, no news, no marketing, no one knows the coin.  The miners are just taking profits and looks like all support walls and exchanges are super low volume.  Looking like we will go to a no bid again at this rate which means coin is worth 0.  Yikes!!  From being 70 Sat at one point back to nothing, very scary and sucks.  From Dev and others it seemed like this coin could gain some steam and be a good one on the market but doesn't appear so anymore.  Sad to see it come to this. Sad Sad
January 12, 2017, 04:49:13 AM
g0ldm0ney10
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verge/

Every year around Dec-Jan price is low, then it spikes around Feb 20.
Don't complain and pickup 2-3sat orders like some of us Cheesy
Verge time will come. Be patient. Dev is around and has further development plans if you read the threat.

Cheers

plans? what plans? Cheesy Cheesy please copy me the plans
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
January 11, 2017, 10:41:04 PM
g0ldm0ney10
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verge/

Every year around Dec-Jan price is low, then it spikes around Feb 20.
Don't complain and pickup 2-3sat orders like some of us Cheesy
Verge time will come. Be patient. Dev is around and has further development plans if you read the threat.

Cheers
Activity: 146
January 11, 2017, 04:54:48 PM
The low prices on XVG are mostly related to the fact that the coin doesn't get much promotion at all, if any. The vast majority of people have no idea of what is going on with the coin and see it in the exchanges as just another coin. Until some serious promotion gets done and more people understand what the coin does and stands for you will continue to see these low prices.

Once awareness of the coin features and dev commitment starts to grow then the coin will see higher prices start to show up.
Doged/xvg was attacked by 51 network attack from Chinese mining farms when the algo was scrypt also there is 100s of active wallets/transactions....
so i think xvg is well known among traders/miners.....

We can't expect huge volume during BTC historic rallies. The fact that we have volume at all is impressive. I'm still trying to gather cheap coins for when BTC reverses though.

Doesn't appear to be doing anything since this huge reverse.  I mean BTC when up huge and now dropped huge and nothing has happened with Verge.  It has been some time since there was any activity on this coin which is sad because I thought this was going to be good moving forward, but it looks like all the luster has been gone since the name change and algo change.  Sad to see at this time in digital coin industry.  Just no on knows about it and no marketing is being done so until then expect it to be right here under 3 sat at all times.  Looks like the only place to get it is on Bittrex and with the limited volume it doesn't appear to be going anywhere unless it goes down because the buy wall keeps getting smaller and smaller.
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
January 06, 2017, 12:46:22 PM

really? last time don´t add poloniex verge. Whats change? The coin is at 2sat oh wow Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

i think we have nothing to lose, its take only 2~3 minutes to fill polo request form.

Yes, we have to lose time... time i wasted with this coin. This coin need marketing, nobody knows about this coin. Why investing in a cheep coin???
first, i meant to fill polo form request , no more no less and since you came to talk about investing,let me say to u : No one in this forum can tell you to invest in this altcoin or that altcoin, after all its your choice who matter in the end  Smiley
January 06, 2017, 12:24:36 PM

really? last time don´t add poloniex verge. Whats change? The coin is at 2sat oh wow Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

i think we have nothing to lose

Yes, we have to lose time... time i waste with this coin. This coin need marketing, nobody knows about this coin. Why investing in a cheep coin???
Pages:
Jump to: