Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ XXLcoin ★★★ [XXL] ★★★ TOP EXCHANGES ★ GAMES ★ MERCHANTS ★ HUGE VOLUME - page 23. (Read 67167 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hey when XXL hits Mintpal is it going to be XX/BTC or XXL/LTC.Someone told me it wil be traded for LTC at 1 satoshi only in Mintpal,true?

I want to hear from dev.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
As i tell you before only 0.5% left from 3% premine

Why do you say 3% premine? 92 billion coins premine, 320 billion coins total, 700 billion coins total. I struggle to get 3% out of that!

Any reason why the premine isn't mentioned on the first post?
Activity: 182
As i tell you before only 0.5% left from 3% premine
a cannot operate precise amounts because premine was made by one of the devs witch not work on XXLcoin anymore,
you can read previous topics, there was discussion about premine.
All coins was spend as bounties and giveaways at http://altcoingiveaways.com and http://coinzen.org 
XXL premine = ?

How many % ?

Premine:
 29% of all coins currently in existence
 13% of all coins that will ever be mined

I asked dev what the premine has been spent on, and future spending plans, but no reply yet. Strange that such a huge premine like this isn't mentioned anywhere in the first post or the thread title.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
The second it hits the market, everyone will just unload for whatever they can get for it.

Yes, especially the not-mentioned-anywhere-in-first-post 92 billion coin (out of 320 billion coins now, 700 billion coins total) premine. Except 1 litoshi is far too much, and Mintpal doesn't have doge markets. Should be fun to watch!
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
The second it hits the market, everyone will just unload for whatever they can get for it.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
We fighting for 1st place on Mintpal lets keep it going over the weekend and not let WATER beat us Cheesy
Activity: 228
Activity: 228
So after block 600,000 up to 50,000 coins are created per block until 700,000,000 total coins have been created?
Can I check figures are accurate?

Premine is: 91.8 billion
Total coins now: 314 billion
Total coins ever: 700 billion

So premine accounts for:
 30% of all coins currently in existence
 13% of all coins that will ever be mined

Is that right?

Almost, amounts is average because of random.
Less than 0.5% premine left anyway.

What happened to the other 99.5% premine? Is there transparency in where it went? The first post doesn't even say there is a premine.
Activity: 364
Because you run avast in hardened mode with very strict settings, this will cause it to block ANY exe file unknown to avast not just this file.

Hardened Mode brings an option for inexperienced users to further lock down the security of the computer in the avast! 2014 settings. If enabled, users can select between "Aggressive" mode which doesn't allow any non-whitelisted files in avast! file reputation database (e.g. unknown files) to run, and "Moderate" mode which allows any other files except those with low reputation in avast! file reputation database (e.g. low prevalence files) to run.

Go play with the settings of your virus scanner.

Hardened mode doesnt block any other exe files from opening,why just this one?

Because it's a new and unknown to avast file. You shouldn't have to use hardened mode unless you're an inexperienced user and new to the internet and computers as mentioned in the quote I copied from the Avast forum. Set your avast scanner to Moderate or whatever the normal mode is for this scanner. This is not a problem with the wallet but with your avast settings.

R0mar you might want to add the link to the virustotal report I posted recently in your main thread.
Avast prevents the exe file of the new wallet V 1.1.7 from opening.

Here is the virus total report from the latest wallet posted in the first post.

Detection ratio: 0 / 52 which means it's clean and OK.

Than why does my avast hardened mode prevents it?

Because you run avast in hardened mode with very strict settings, this will cause it to block ANY exe file unknown to avast not just this file.

Hardened Mode brings an option for inexperienced users to further lock down the security of the computer in the avast! 2014 settings. If enabled, users can select between "Aggressive" mode which doesn't allow any non-whitelisted files in avast! file reputation database (e.g. unknown files) to run, and "Moderate" mode which allows any other files except those with low reputation in avast! file reputation database (e.g. low prevalence files) to run.

Hardened mode doesnt block any other exe files from opening,why just this one?

Hmm there is nothing actually changed, just some graphics,
overflow warning and halving at block 65k

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: