Pages:
Author

Topic: XXXX - page 3. (Read 1610 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 144
August 24, 2018, 09:22:50 AM
I am currently speaking with the team, users will be paid from old campaign before i'll take over and of course i will be holding funds when/if i take over
Hopefully the team will consider sir yahoo62278, he's really the best campaign manager ever. Smiley

Confirming that I've receive already the payment for the Week1 (Full Member), Thank you for the team and wish you more power despite of many challenges.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 09:17:17 AM
I am currently speaking with the team, users will be paid from old campaign before i'll take over and of course i will be holding funds when/if i take over

Hi. should we need to fill up a form again or the spreadsheet will stay as they are?
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
August 24, 2018, 09:16:22 AM

Happy to see the sir Yahoo back with the new campaign. Looking forward to work with you here or everywhere.
He is all the time best manager of the forum and if that is client decision. I will be happy about it for sure. Good day sir.
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
August 24, 2018, 09:07:21 AM
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
August 24, 2018, 08:58:06 AM
They are currently having a trouble with the signature campaign right now because they said on telegram that the Signature Manager ( iamsedii ) already ran away and they can't contact him anymore. But currently they are working to pay all those participants and maybe there's no more week 2 not until they have a new campaign manager.

On the PM lighpulsar07_alt told me that the guy stole 39ETH from them. That's sad. I wonder how he was trusted with 39EHT upfront?

... iamsedi who handled the campaign stole 39 eth from us
Activity: 72
August 24, 2018, 08:46:43 AM

Before you hire someone else to manage your signature campaign, you might wanna make sure you pay all the participants. I was interested to join but when I checked the spreadsheet, only the JR and Members were paid. You must prove to the users that you pay all and not keep delaying because I suspect you are delaying this by simply looking for someone else to manage. The Full member, Senior, Hero and legendary are not paid.

They are currently having a trouble with the signature campaign right now because they said on telegram that the Signature Manager ( iamsedii ) already ran away and they can't contact him anymore. But currently they are working to pay all those participants and maybe there's no more week 2 not until they have a new campaign manager.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
August 24, 2018, 08:31:06 AM

Before you hire someone else to manage your signature campaign, you might wanna make sure you pay all the participants. I was interested to join but when I checked the spreadsheet, only the JR and Members were paid. You must prove to the users that you pay all and not keep delaying because I suspect you are delaying this by simply looking for someone else to manage. The Full member, Senior, Hero and legendary are not paid.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
August 24, 2018, 08:24:26 AM
I will recommend the well respected Manager Yahoo62278. Here is his campaign management profile for your perusal    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1704638.0

Agree. Sir yahoo is quite impressive in managing campaigns.  Not biased, Trusted, well-experiemced and have a good reputation. You can check his profile and the link provided above.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
August 24, 2018, 07:38:23 AM
I will recommend the well respected Manager Yahoo62278. Here is his campaign management profile for your perusal    https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yahoo62278-campaign-management-servicesget-all-your-needs-here-1704638
Activity: 67
August 24, 2018, 07:31:13 AM
Are you one of the staff/admin there? You can try to look in this list https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-anti-spam-campaign-managers-4412712
I assure you that this list is filtered with the best signature managers here.
yes i am
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
August 24, 2018, 07:24:02 AM
Are you one of the staff/admin there? You can try to look in this list https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-anti-spam-campaign-managers-4412712
I assure you that this list is filtered with the best signature managers here.
Activity: 67
August 24, 2018, 07:19:56 AM
ICOforums.net is looking for a signature campaign manager

can you guys post who's the best bounty campaign manager here he must have a green trust thank you
Pages:
Jump to: