Pages:
Author

Topic: XZC optimised ccminer (full hashrate reporting and +15% income) - page 6. (Read 22955 times)

Activity: 954
Merit: 250
Read PM, pls.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Ok I'm gonna do it from now.

Just give me time to setup the whole test protocole.

With 1070, bothexact same GPU serie. Bought at same time, always been used the same way.

One on DJM and the other on XZCMod

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I'd love for you to test a 1080ti on MPH (another pool is fine but MPH has like 80% of the network hashrate so you shouldn't have problems running a test for 24hrs only) with that miner and another 1080ti on the same pool with djm miner with an nvidia driver older than 388 because that version is apparently giving some problems.

I am currently having over 5 xcz per day with 18x 1080ti and I want to know if there can be an improvement.

Thanks
Activity: 337
Hey guys,
so do you want me to do some more testing?

Just tell me what kind of setup do you want and I can try it.
Most profitable coin today xzc
Hi

Thank you for offer, but I already send it for free to bulletdodger.

I won't give more free copy as people can just spread it for nothing already.

Activity: 251
I am testing 21.5 mh with opensource ccminer, pool - efficiency with pool - 100%, but looks like effective hashrate ~15% lesser than i can see in the miner by 15%, If you send me miner first - i can test it and paste comparsion here.
Yes I confirm the results.

Still showing 0% when the other one is showing 15~20% fail.

we made more tests today.

A good 0% fail with our MoD    vs    19% fail with DJ MoD.

5 copy left.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
because MPH is getting too much hash, if someday it get attacked, all the xzc network will be touched.

And that's not good at all for long therm stable decentralisation.

If suprnova could get half of what MPH gets now, which is like 85% of the global hashrate, it might be a good thing for everyone.

Also many people are saying that MPH is having fun with the number (man got too much power in handz)

supernova cheating as well,  for about 20% so it almost the same here, not a big difference for that pool
the mph has such a big commission to withdrawal and possible cheats with hashrate(

it is a pity there is now another pool  Angry
I was charged 0.0003 BTC for the automatic withdrawal last week at MPH. Don't consider that anywhere near "big". Do they charge more if you withdraw the Zcoin directly?
We are actualy working on a new pool.

News incoming as soon as possible.
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
because MPH is getting too much hash, if someday it get attacked, all the xzc network will be touched.

If suprnova could get half of what MPH gets now, which is like 85% of the global hashrate, it might be a good thing for everyone.

Also many people are saying that MPH is having fun with the number (man got too much power in handz)

supernova cheating as well,  for about 20% so it almost the same here, not a big difference for that pool
the mph has such a big commission to withdrawal and possible cheats with hashrate(

it is a pity there is now another pool  Angry
This is all nice and all from a hash distribution perspective but does not mean you get "way better income" by switching to suprnova...

Also, every new xzc should move to suprnova.

It's way better income.
Can you possibly explain that bit?
Why would suprnova be "way better income" than miningpoolhub? I've been happy with MPH so far... auto-converts to BTC and auto cash-out is nice and cheap...
Ok, guys - I agree, I'll see if I can run 2 rigs in parallel.

It's based on tpruvot.

-i 19 for xzc mining.

yes I agree, it was about the pool luck, for the outstanding earnings.

Anyway, the miner is working great with this algo.
Activity: 349
Hey guys,
so I went ahead and tested the modified ccminer, and I must admit - I am getting better results!

I mined with 2x 1070s, core +190, mem - 300.

First I mined with modified cc miner and I got 0.3 coins in 24 hours,
and then I mined 28 hours (I was working and forgot to turn of the miner) with old cc miner and got 0.61 coins total.

Which means at 24 hours it was probably 0.58 coins total.

Speed with OLD miner: around 3450 khs total
Speed with NEW miner: around 3500 khs total

I can upload screenshots if you guys want.

Thanks

During that time period the difficulty changes every block, and your pool has different luck, etc.

A fair test involves pointing separate cards at each pool at exactly the same time
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hey guys,
so I went ahead and tested the modified ccminer, and I must admit - I am getting better results!

and then I mined 28 hours (I was working and forgot to turn of the miner) with old cc miner and got 0.61 coins total.

Thanks

I am sorry but there must a mistake somewhere, maybe you/your pool just got lucky in that 24 hour period.
An hashrate of 3500 Kh/s even considering no fees and no bad shares will produce ~0.3239 XZC per day given the current difficulty, you can try it for yourself http://whattomine.com/coins/175-xzc-lyra2z?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=3500.0&p=300.0&fee=0.0&cost=0&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-currency-statistics/

So if you are getting an higher profit that means that either you have a much higher hashrate (and ccminer and the pool are reporting it wrong  Huh) or you've made some mistakes in the calculations

I would suggest a 48h period.
Also could you tell us what kind of ccminer (and what parameters, like the intensity) you are using for comparison?
Hey guys,

Thanks

Pages:
Jump to: