Pages:
Author

Topic: ▓ YABTCL.com ▓ Instant Lotto with house edge varying from 0% - 1% - page 6. (Read 34700 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 102
Hi, first of all, tks for the free bitcoins. I used to play with your "play money" sometimes, but I must say that using free real bitcoins is a more exciting.

Another nice thing in your system is the translation system. Never seen it before on others Bitcoins sites.

My question is: I was using your translation system and I have made a mistake in one of the sentences and I couldn't see a way of editing the translation.

So, removing the old translation and posting a new one is the only way possible to "edit" a translation?
Activity: 189
Merit: 103
Free Bitcoins

We are now giving free Bitcoins so you can win real BTC without spending a penny. Claim your FREE BITCOINS now.

You can claim your free Bitcoins whenever your balance is lower than 2000 satoshi and the claims are limited to a maximum of 2000 satoshi in 10 minutes.

When you claim your free Bitcoins:

• The house edge for your games in our instant lottery will raise to 1%;
  • Minimum investment and withdraw values will be raised to 0.01 BTC;
  • You will not be able to create or buy quotas in pools.
  • The maximum rounds that can be advanced when playing an automatic game in our instant lottery will be reduced to 40.

Everything will go back to normal when you spend all your free Bitcoins.

Good luck all.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Is the site working correctly? I tried to bought ticket two times and withdrawal once earlier today. Amounts were deducted from my account, but nothing happened this far.

All seems to be fixed for me now, thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481
Hi yabtcl any updates about your site? Are you going to be back online soon? Still waiting for BTC core to reindex? This is becoming a very long stop Huh
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
2015-12-23 03:31 UTC - 2 days and some hours and still 23 weeks of blocks remaining to be reindexed. This is intriguing us and we are investigating why this is happening and taking measures to avoid this problem again.
We will back shortly.

This is the most recent update from yabtcl.com
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Is the site working correctly? I tried to bought ticket two times and withdrawal once earlier today. Amounts were deducted from my account, but nothing happened this far.
Is this a bug ?

6 Hits - 1.0606344 BTC
    5 Hits - 0.0331266 BTC
    4 Hits - 0.0005502 BTC
    3 Hits - 0.0000024 BTC  <---
    2 Hits - 0.0000032 BTC  <---

3 hits get less reward than 2 hits ? Just happened to me .

No, it's not a bug, when you play our free lottery, you have a chance to win hitting 2 to 6 numbers. In this case the last players won hitting 3 numbers, so the jackpot for 3 hit was reset to 0. That's the reason the jackpot for 3 numbers are higher than 2 numbers.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Is this a bug ?

6 Hits - 1.0606344 BTC
    5 Hits - 0.0331266 BTC
    4 Hits - 0.0005502 BTC
    3 Hits - 0.0000024 BTC  <---
    2 Hits - 0.0000032 BTC  <---

3 hits get less reward than 2 hits ? Just happened to me .
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
where is campaing link

On services theard but as far as i know yabtcl.com wont allowed participants from newbies
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
where is campaing link
Congratulations on launching your own Signature Campaign on bitcointalk. Actually I never heard about Yabtcl before and after seeing some Yabtcl signatures I decided to check if you have thread in gambling section.
I will check if lottery is more interesting than direct betting...

Tks for your interest, hope you like it

I want to play but I only have dogecoin maybe you are interested in receiving deposit dogecoin  just suggestion

This is in our todo list, we will implement the shapeshift API soon.

Activity: 476
Re-Evolution
I want to play but I only have dogecoin maybe you are interested in receiving deposit dogecoin  just suggestion
Why you just exhange your dogecoin to Bitcoin to play there. If you want to find where you'll change your dogecoin to bitcoin go to here https://shapeshift.io/
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Congratulations on launching your own Signature Campaign on bitcointalk. Actually I never heard about Yabtcl before and after seeing some Yabtcl signatures I decided to check if you have thread in gambling section.
I will check if lottery is more interesting than direct betting...
I have bought 1 ticket and won 0.10BTC on hitting 2 digits on draw no 343, waiting for withdraw to be processed.
 Smiley Smiley

How much it cost you for one ticket? Congrats for the win.

The base ticket price in our scheduled lottery is 0.001 BTC.

In our instant lottery the minimum bet is 0.000001 BTC (or 1 bit).

Regards
I have bought 1 ticket and won 0.10BTC on hitting 2 digits on draw no 343, waiting for withdraw to be processed.
 Smiley Smiley

nice profit, congratulations
Activity: 910
「きみはこれ&#
 Smiley Smiley

It depends on how much you want to bet. The minimum amount is 0.000001, but you can also play for fun - no real btc will be used.
There is also a free lottery that you can participate.
Activity: 700
morir es descansar
 Smiley Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
 Smiley Smiley

Congrats I was wondering who made the deposit this round.
Usually someone wins the two number round on Yabctl but not that large amount so that's a nice get
legendary
Activity: 994
 Smiley Smiley
I will try some bets, hope to get some luck

We hope you get lucky too. If you're happy, we are happy.
Pages:
Jump to: