Pages:
Author

Topic: Yahoo Finance Integrates Bitcoin, and Ethereum Trading - page 3. (Read 1794 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 20
Yahoo Finance has integrated trading with Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Litecoin (LTC) on its platform.

Good news in a timely manner
Yahoo is a big institution and if I adopt a full adoption, I think its impact will be very strong
Something we all want Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
The news is true and it is definitely a great one for the community. Moreover, we should see how aggressive Yahoo has been with their approach towards the crypto market. This will only prove to be massively profitable for everyone in the long run.
Activity: 98
Now the market is getting attraction from the global companies and this is also an indication of great future of this market. This initiative by the yahoo will really bring a change in the market as the demand for the market will be increased for this.
Activity: 728
Merit: 2
Yahoo finance? This is an awesome news and it further gives hope to all crypto lovers that mass adoption is on its way. Crypto and block chain technology are unstoppable
Activity: 482
Merit: 3
No doubt these feature will aid in the advancement of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin to the world at large. It will surely give more trades of the listed assets and boost their prices as well. Well done Yahoo!.
Activity: 70
Well this is a good news to be honest. This will increase the popularity of the market on a global scale and right now, this is what we need.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
That's good news!

Making crypto currency available to more people is never a bad idea Smiley

I wish Google & Facebook would be more into crypto currency promotion & integration, maybe this way we would see increases as we did last year.
Yahoo failed to compete with its competitor but I think this move is great for them to bounce back. Yahoo is now trying to do good business in this field now. Well, google and facebook may took more time before they accept the fact that cryptocurrency is really growing but I know they will adopt later on.
Activity: 84
If platforms such as this one support bitcoini, bitcoin becomes trend and gets great value. As always, if the developments like this come.
Activity: 52
I hope this will eventually magnet potential bitcoin investors into the market as they are constantly shown the price of bitcoin and ETH, so they will want to take advantage of the volatility.
Activity: 97
This is really appealing news and this also a ray of hope for the future of this market. Day by day, many global giants companies are showing interest and coming to this market as well as technology. This recent events will have great positive impact on the market of crypto currency.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Now that scam projects had reduced, Institution are now beginning to see a lot of advantages in blockchain as a whole. Have seen a lot of recommendation in the use of blockchain lately than in my 2½ years. It is now a useful tool for governments and institutes if it can be safer. Yahoo has not at any time ban cryptocurrency but have been silent until now.
Activity: 84
That's a good news. Yahoo is a big platform. So cryptocurrencies being integrated there is a really amazing news. Hope from this crypto will become more popular among people. Yahoo has taken a good decision indeed.
Activity: 240
It’s a great news for this market. I believe in near future more big companies are also connects with this market.
Activity: 337
Merit: 102
I'm glad. Now I can buy more goods' by crypto and it's cool. I hope I see a day when I can pay for my food at the bitcoin store.)
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Japanese arm of internet giant 'Yahoo' declared about launching own crypto exchange on April 2019 or later. Finance executives of Yahoo Finance have started working on that goal.
The development has led some in the crypto community to say that it is an important step forward for crypto adoption. YAHOO is a reliable name. In this stage, price of btc is not that important. But important thing is utility, market place and adoption
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
More exchanges open up more room for demand, more demand is never a bad thing in my book.

I agree. Even though this new is not that relevant(in my opinion), it's still something. Progress is progress no matter how small. All these small things adds up long term.
Activity: 12
One more step for crypto bright future if yahoo finance did this kind of cryptocurrency integration than more peoples can use cryptocurrencies via this platform, i hope more search engine like google and social media platform like Facebook & twitter will integrate with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and these kind of brand names give a new kick to cryptocurrency and take it to the next level.
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
Now Yahoo is joining in on the bandwagon. Although not immediately as they are just showing statistics on their page, Only the Japanese I read that will try to implement trading around 2019. Still, if they did, that will be a lot of income per transaction for their company.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
That's good news!

Making crypto currency available to more people is never a bad idea Smiley

I wish Google & Facebook would be more into crypto currency promotion & integration, maybe this way we would see increases as we did last year.

Actually, we're very early in the crypto currency era. The word is spreading slowly.I am sure Google and FB will take up crypto currency in the future.  It's probably only a matter of time. One day,  crypto currency will be widely available to all who need it. In the meantime, we should try to help spread the word.  We must let people know about it and particularly, how it can help them.It's such a value-adding commodity. It literally revolutionizes lives and finances.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
Big news.

This can be a good thing since investors keeps on looking there as like a newspaper to them for mutual funds and portfolios.
I work with mutual funds information and I have been using yahoo finance as a means to get all the info.
So this could be some good changes and we might be seeing some good pumps on the days to come.
Pages:
Jump to: