Pages:
Author

Topic: Yankee goes on Adam Kokesh to discuss Bitcoin. - page 2. (Read 3331 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
A lot of fumbling on the answers.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050
Monero Core Team

Next time you should position your camera in such a way that when you're looking at the interviewer you're also looking at the camera.

Whats funny is I didn't know I was being videoed until halfway thru. I almost picked my nose!

Dude, they film everything in the US  Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jUU3yCy3uI

A friend of mine can never go to New Jersey because of an arrest warrant out on him. He caught police beating up someone and they tried destroying his phone but he has the memory card and put it on youtube.

Apparently, it's illegal to film a police officer.

Are your sure it is actually illegal to film a police officer in the United States? http://technorati.com/technology/article/federal-courts-rule-it-is-not/
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

Next time you should position your camera in such a way that when you're looking at the interviewer you're also looking at the camera.

Whats funny is I didn't know I was being videoed until halfway thru. I almost picked my nose!

A friend of mine can never go to New Jersey because of an arrest warrant out on him. He caught police beating up someone and they tried destroying his phone but he has the memory card and put it on youtube.

Apparently, it's illegal to film a police officer.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
riiiight, need to work on that delivery then

Since we're being critical, next time wear a tie with the Bitcoin logo on it.  Grin
Activity: 798
riiiight, need to work on that delivery then
legendary

131 lines of code?

I meant it sarcastically to convey "Bitcoin isn't a whole mega hard to understand code base, and that its open source for anyone to analyze"

131 was just a number that popped into my head lol but I think they got the point.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
I enjoyed that interview very much, Yankee/Charlie.

I'm goin' to leave Adam's YT stats here so they could be revisited for further comparison.

32,725 subscribers

11,929,845 video views

~Bruno K~
Activity: 798
131 lines of code?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Bad camera angles distract from the quality of the interview.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Overall, he explained it well enough.
I can only hope that, one day, I will be able to explain it as well.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
Great interview, thought it was great. Spreads the word to all of Adams followers as well.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1002
I think it was a good interview, the more technical stuff could have been answered better, and that is only cause Charlie is on the foundation, and needs to be held to that higher standard of knowing the technical stuff deeply.

There were a few stumbling points, but doing a 40 minute live interview is not easy no matter how much of an expert you are. I thought he did very well.
legendary

Overall, he explained it well enough.

That is the nicest thing you've ever said to me  Kiss
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: