Pages:
Author

Topic: Yannik.biz - 10 000 satoshi welcome bonus - since 2015 - page 101. (Read 92108 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Balance: 5788 Satoshi
Account status: unlocked
XAPO Payout Done ! [5788 Satoshi] send to: 31nbQfcQzsJcVvkA9AuoRMH2X63ATZjyeM !
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5630
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
I received a payment from your faucet today.You have good protection from bots,but users not like faucet with e-mail authorization and password too much.For me that is not problem and I keep using your faucet few times every day Smiley

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
 Cheesy - thank you, Yannik ...
xapo transfered : 28543 satoshi from your faucet
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
Why did you increase time between claims? Aren't ads giving good profit for you?

Yes sorry i want to pay all my users  !! and i can`t handel the payouts at moment more Satoshis outgoing than ads bring me!
If it is possible i will go back to 60min

It's ok. The reward isn't low anyway. Decent prize. I hope you make more profit with your ads...

yes, now higher reward !!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Why did you increase time between claims? Aren't ads giving good profit for you?

Yes sorry i want to pay all my users  !! and i can`t handel the payouts at moment more Satoshis outgoing than ads bring me!

It's ok. The reward isn't low anyway. Decent prize. I hope you make more profit with your ads...
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1181
Nice site and instant payment  i will try to referring your site to my group so they can try your faucet too it means will be more visitor to come. For now little hard to find faucet that really paid
legendary

legendary
refilling the faucetbox wallet with 0.2 BTC
happy Claiming Wink
legendary
Why some faucets say that i'm using proxy? I moved from city recently, and the internet changed, but it's normal internet. What can i do to use these faucets normally?
when you connect with Internet you connect first with your ISP so if your ISP server IP is using proxy then you'll also considered as proxy so sometimes changing IP works so reset your connection it should work .

Didn't work. I tried to reset my internet. Maybe who offer the internet service for me use anything like proxy, so the faucets accuse it.

It's very frustrating... Can't use the good faucets.

can you send me and screenshot from the message you get from yannik faucet ?

kind regrads
☮ Yannik`s Faucet ☮

Here is the printscreen. http://imgur.com/55U5679

test now to claim i hope it works .....

Now it works! 870 satoshi, thanks!  Smiley

I set the password and it's working fine. I will back in the next hour.

geat to see that it works now Wink
you got withelisted

kind regrads
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
You're using both xapo and faucet box so it means same visitors can claim two times from your faucets ?

No. When you click to cashout (min 5000 satoshi) a option appear, you choose Xapo or Faucetbox to send your btc.

I want faucet box option on my site too . how can I do this ?
You're using both xapo and faucet box so it means same visitors can claim two times from your faucets ?

No. When you click to cashout (min 5000 satoshi) a option appear, you choose Xapo or Faucetbox to send your btc.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Good, you are paying via faucetbox too. Nice to have these two payment options. For me faucetbox is always better, you can choose how much and when to send your btc to wallet.  Smiley
Why some faucets say that i'm using proxy? I moved from city recently, and the internet changed, but it's normal internet. What can i do to use these faucets normally?
when you connect with Internet you connect first with your ISP so if your ISP server IP is using proxy then you'll also considered as proxy so sometimes changing IP works so reset your connection it should work .

Didn't work. I tried to reset my internet. Maybe who offer the internet service for me use anything like proxy, so the faucets accuse it.

kind regrads
☮ Yannik`s Faucet ☮

Now it works! 870 satoshi, thanks!  Smiley

I set the password and it's working fine. I will back in the next hour.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Nice to see faucet changes iam getting better reward since few days
legendary

kind regrads
☮ Yannik`s Faucet ☮

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Great faucet thanks for 8000 satoshi via xapo

kind regrads
☮ Yannik`s Faucet ☮

legendary

kind regrads
☮ Yannik`s Faucet ☮
Pages:
Jump to: