Pages:
Author

Topic: Yannik.biz - 10 000 satoshi welcome bonus - since 2015 - page 29. (Read 92202 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 1
Happened again.
The Adcaptcha link went to a lock screen telling me there's a virus on my computer and I have to call their service. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
you all dont understand how to solve the captcha.....
You have to press the yellow "verify me" button then a new window appears wait 6 second then press the green "done , close" button on the new window.
Then the captcha is solved and showing green "verified" .

The reason is a security think be course i have massive fraud activities amongst other things there is a bot witch can easy bypass solvemedia.

regards

Thanks. Actually, I knew EXACTLY how to solve the captcha (and had successfully done so several times before it stopped working). MAYBE it was something specific to me or my machine, but AFTER clicking the yellow button, watching the ad and closing the ad page, and returning to the main page on your faucet = the "verifying" status continued for several minutes without ever completing "verification". I shouldn't have to wait 5 or 10 minutes for the completed captcha to verify...

Security and fraud prevention are fine and you are absolutely entitled to that. But when it doesn't work - it doesn't work. It had nothing to do with not understanding how to do it.

Now I see the other captcha options back up where I can choose which one I want to complete. That is a MUCH BETTER option. Thank you.
You have to press the green close now button on the new windown !!! do not close the tab by yourself, let the windown clsoe by clicking the green button.
here is a Video how to solve: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7AzkivxFPc

And why is it working for 60 000 Claims today ?
i have more than 40 000 members and they all can claim ?
So the porblem must be on your end its working fine from desktop and mobile otherwise noone could claim.

regards
Activity: 64
Merit: 15
You have to press the yellow "verify me" button then a new window appears wait 6 second then press the green "done , close" button on the new window.

The reason is a security think be course i have massive fraud activities amongst other things there is a bot witch can easy bypass solvemedia.

regards

Thanks. Actually, I knew EXACTLY how to solve the captcha (and had successfully done so several times before it stopped working). MAYBE it was something specific to me or my machine, but AFTER clicking the yellow button, watching the ad and closing the ad page, and returning to the main page on your faucet = the "verifying" status continued for several minutes without ever completing "verification". I shouldn't have to wait 5 or 10 minutes for the completed captcha to verify...

Security and fraud prevention are fine and you are absolutely entitled to that. But when it doesn't work - it doesn't work. It had nothing to do with not understanding how to do it.

Now I see the other captcha options back up where I can choose which one I want to complete. That is a MUCH BETTER option. Thank you.
legendary
Don't like that the only captcha is Ad captcha which tried to lock my browser with a fake virus warning so I guess I'm out until a different captcha comes back (I liked the choose captcha). The ad captcha is just another way to make more money.

Don't like that the only captcha is Ad captcha which tried to lock my browser with a fake virus warning so I guess I'm out until a different captcha comes back (I liked the choose captcha). The ad captcha is just another way to make more money.

Ad Captcha will not work for me. Waiting and waiting and waiting for it to confirm and it never does.  Sad that I will likely lose my loyalty bonus due to this bad captcha. Why is the other captcha not available as an option?
Its not work for me too. Sad

regards
Activity: 64
Merit: 15

Ad Captcha will not work for me. Waiting and waiting and waiting for it to confirm and it never does.  Sad that I will likely lose my loyalty bonus due to this bad captcha. Why is the other captcha not available as an option?
Activity: 7
Merit: 1
legendary
Nice faucet!!!I like it!!
[email protected] [57709]

Thanks for your feedback your bonus are added to your balance.

****NEWs****
Happy new JACKPOT winner of 0.00157835BTC
New captchas incoming..... Wink

regards

Congratulations for your new captcha...really friendly to use.

thanks , and yes the now captcha is really easy and good to use.
And iam also working on new captchas.....since solvemedia is easy to bypass.

regards
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

****NEWs****

regards

Congratulations for your new captcha...really friendly to use.
legendary

****NEWs****

regards
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
that's stealing in its essence, when i opened my bank balance it was ruling that the sum cant be withdrawn unless it reached a certain sum, later you changed the rules, that was your right but you are obliged to return us our sats because of your amateurism they are stucked into the balances, just be honest and return us the sats, its 80k mine, and many others have more or less;
ppl boycott that thief faucet till things are cleared about the bank balance, no real bank honey can tell to people "put your money into it" and after a time it said "you cant take tkem back because i changed the rules", laws and central banks call that stealing and it is stealing, so dont steal my 80k sats and turn them back to me, and ppl dont believe her too much when she said she had pbms with offerwalls or her car or pirates, a part of it is fake and its just a pretext to retain your stuff which you gained honestly on her faucet, by making her gains more from your offerwall activities and clicking ads, never believe that a faucet distribute any sats they make gains from your activities, gains redistributed between players and ownership;
just boycott the faucet till she returns all the sats retained
legendary
stealing is stealing, especially when you changed the rules and setup ppl into the bank balance, i have my 80k sats in bank balance and i want them to be withdraw at this btc ad : 1DfwiFP3DfnVKWoB2Az8S6z2HC5p95Uj6X

you dont understand that it where totaly unfair to all others how are using the bank ?
Everyone had no chance to withdraw so it where unfair to only allow you this !
My page is  FAIR since 4 years and i dont change this !

regards
Activity: 6
stealing is stealing, especially when you changed the rules and setup ppl into the bank balance, i have my 80k sats in bank balance and i want them to be withdraw at this btc ad : 1DfwiFP3DfnVKWoB2Az8S6z2HC5p95Uj6X
legendary
Hi admin,

My account over 15k satoshi but the button withdraw was disabled, i cant make a withdraw to faucethub.

tks for helping
please read news , currently there is only direct withdraw possible.

ppl, apparently felicita-yannick change rules at it own convenience, and after it was "you have to reach 100k sats so you can transfer bank balance to account" now it's trying to say "you can't withdraw under any circumstances" and we call that stealing ! stealing other ppl properties ! we have to make it understand that it must return ppl properties and you have to boycott the site otherwise you are being stolen
please users how are many years on may faucet, say him that i never changed the bank rules since 4 years now !

regards
ppl, apparently felicita-yannick change rules at it own convenience, and after it was "you have to reach 100k sats so you can transfer bank balance to account" now it's trying to say "you can't withdraw under any circumstances" and we call that stealing ! stealing other ppl properties ! we have to make it understand that it must return ppl properties and you have to boycott the site otherwise you are being stolen
yannick, ppl here need to know why faucethub payment still disabled after 5 february, and in the modal bank it doesnt say when we can transfer from bank to balance, so when ?!
Activity: 8
Hi admin,

My account over 15k satoshi but the button withdraw was disabled, i cant make a withdraw to faucethub.

tks for helping
legendary
Really a good faucet. Slow but geniun earning .
What is slow Huh the website loading Huh

this mail i got yesterday:
We have to block your wall due to a massive amount of fraud.

KiwiWall.com

And also on the faucet are many fraud activities currently -.-
So i have to check every payment by my own to avoid loosing more founds.

regards
legendary
very sad news for me today .
my car is not possible to repair fast.....,so now i have to look how i can get back home without my car   Undecided
So please be patience currently i dont have time to look for the faucets.
got enough trouble this weekend.

regards
Activity: 2
Really a good faucet. Slow but geniun earning .
Pages:
Jump to: