Pages:
Author

Topic: Yannik.biz - 10 000 satoshi welcome bonus - since 2015 - page 36. (Read 92206 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 12
thanks for adding ptcwall in a new Tab.
Now i can do this behind other work  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
Please report me any Errors on the page i made many changed in the background.
Now we have mirrors  when the blokchain api is down regarding the walls now every credit gets credited otherwise its logged and you get payed later!
Now your ip gets checked: Ensures an ip address is both a valid IP and does not fall within a private network range.
Also checking now user_agent to prefent bots.....

regards
legendary
..........I wanted to suggest that, I think it would be nice if those offerwalls can have an option to be opened in a new tab. Thank you.!

Thanks for this suggest i will add this new tab option as soon as possible !

any one have a favorite Offerwall witch i can add next ?
I would prefer a wall witch pays out in Bitcoin.

regards
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
There is no link to claim from the faucet on the popup with the captcha on it???
In-stead the is a red click/button to your offer wall more or less where the claim button used to be?

I use a small screened Asus EEE-PC, so perhaps the offerwall text is over the claim button?

This means I will probably lose my loyalty bonus through no fault of my own!?
I do hope not!
Smiley
Firstly noone will lose a loyalty bonus here !

next there is no text before and after the red offerwall Button ?
I guess you missing something here ?

regards

Yes there was text accompanying the red link/button, below an advert. 
Something along the lines of:  "Check out the offer wall. It'll only take a minute.."
But no claim button to be seen.

Its fixed now.  Thx. 
So the above is for future reference.  Hope it helps.  I should have taken a screenshot.
Activity: 17

No, I do not not mean Offers4all, I understands and know how Offers4all Bonus ad works!.....I'm referring to PTCWall, there are some bonus ads with numbers on them, those are which I'm referring to.
ok i just done one Bonus offer on PTCWall and i got direct payed.
The offers loks like this.

http://imgur.com/ZkBp8xIl.png

iam currently getting the Satoshi amount to get payed by the blokcchain api
https://www.blockchain.com/de/api
as you can see they have small downtimes somethimes maybee this was problem i looking for mirrors when blokchain api is down.

regards

Hello Yannik, yes those PTC offerwall bonus is what I'm referring to, I have clicked some of those ads, and don't see it credited to my balance. Maybe it is a bonus ad click that is accumulated on the site for some time before it's been paid out, but I'm not sure. Because of this, I don't click on those ads here @yoursite or other site that I visit the offerwall ads.....But that isn't much of an issue, I wanted to suggest that, I think it would be nice if those offerwalls can have an option to be opened in a new tab. Thank you.!
Activity: 34
There is no link to claim from the faucet on the popup with the captcha on it???
In-stead the is a red click/button to your offer wall more or less where the claim button used to be?

I use a small screened Asus EEE-PC, so perhaps the offerwall text is over the claim button?

I do hope not!
Smiley

regards
It seems fixed for now. Thank you.
For a few hours, the claim button disappeared.
legendary

I do hope not!
Smiley

regards
Activity: 34

I do hope not!
Smiley
Same here.
Activity: 88

I do hope not!
Smiley
legendary
Cпacибo coздaтeлю зa xopoший кpaн! Ha дaнный мoмeнт этo oдин кpaн нa кoтopoм мoжнo зapaбoтaть, мнoгo зaдaний и выплaты вceгдa пpиxoдят вoвpeмя. Удaчи BAM в paзвитии, a мы ждём нoвыx oбнoвлeний!
Why does the most Russian people always think that every one is putting these textes into a translator page XD
But thansk your are welcome !

regards
legendary
Faucet news:
current JACKPOT wins: 41
brand new Offerwall witch has high paying task inside ! KiwiWall added!
now supporting 4 Offerwalls soon more Wink

regards
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
Again Payment received to my bitcoin wallet !
40231 satoshi
Activity: 141
lovely fun incredible faucet, with almost 4 offerwalls PTC, surveys, ..., to augment hugely your BTC account, check it out with a slot game that's keep rolling prizes from the beginning
id : [email protected]
legendary
Third Payment received to my bitcoin wallet !
Proof Added to my Site Wibudincome : reviewonyannickbiz
Thanks Felicita Smiley
thanks for this Feedback Wink

Hi!

I can't log in to my old account. Email terrorist99 @_gmail [dot] com
Some error, but no msg of it just a red colored area with no text. Plese help to login.
Thnx.
i cant see any prolems with this account: [email protected]

one of the most hassle-free faucets out there! keep up with the good job mate!  Wink
Thanks for this feedback ! Just give me your userID and i add you the 500 Satoshi bonus to your balance !

regards
Activity: 4
one of the most hassle-free faucets out there! keep up with the good job mate!  Wink
Activity: 308
Third Payment received to my bitcoin wallet !
Proof Added to my Site Wibudincome : reviewonyannickbiz
Thanks Felicita Smiley
Activity: 13
Hi!

I can't log in to my old account. Email terrorist99 @_gmail [dot] com
Some error, but no msg of it just a red colored area with no text. Plese help to login.
Thnx.
legendary

No, I do not not mean Offers4all, I understands and know how Offers4all Bonus ad works!.....I'm referring to PTCWall, there are some bonus ads with numbers on them, those are which I'm referring to.
ok i just done one Bonus offer on PTCWall and i got direct payed.
The offers loks like this.

iam currently getting the Satoshi amount to get payed by the blokcchain api
https://www.blockchain.com/de/api
as you can see they have small downtimes somethimes maybee this was problem i looking for mirrors when blokchain api is down.

regards
Activity: 17
Hello there Yannik, thank you for adding offerwalls to the faucet, and for doing a good job to keep the faucet running, well done.! I wanted to ask about the bonus ad on the PTC offerwall, how does the bonus ad works? It seems those ads are not credited instantly after viewing them, so how does it work? Thank you once again.
I guess you mean Offers4all....

An explanation how to work with our bonus-ads
Those ads works little bit differently than other ads. To be credited please follow steps:

1. Click an advertisement.
2. In new window you will see this or something very similar. Confirm their captcha.
https://i64.tinypic.com/2e0ibua.png

3. Wait for timer
https://i64.tinypic.com/2ecdjds.png

4. When timer reach 0 click "Get Link" or "Skip Ad".
https://i67.tinypic.com/2j83za.png

You must pass whole process to be credited. It takes only 15-20 seconds per ad.
Earnings over bonus ads are also counted as offerwall earnings.

Hello Yannik, every time i try register appears only this
Email address not confirmed!
Verify your email to login (don't forget to check your spam box)
i check gmail or hotmail boxs, and no have nothing, how i register in your site? Huh Huh
send me your e-mail i will confirm your account manual.

regards
legendary
Hello there Yannik, thank you for adding offerwalls to the faucet, and for doing a good job to keep the faucet running, well done.! I wanted to ask about the bonus ad on the PTC offerwall, how does the bonus ad works? It seems those ads are not credited instantly after viewing them, so how does it work? Thank you once again.
I guess you mean Offers4all....

An explanation how to work with our bonus-ads
Those ads works little bit differently than other ads. To be credited please follow steps:

1. Click an advertisement.
2. In new window you will see this or something very similar. Confirm their captcha.
https://i64.tinypic.com/2e0ibua.png

3. Wait for timer
https://i64.tinypic.com/2ecdjds.png

4. When timer reach 0 click "Get Link" or "Skip Ad".
https://i67.tinypic.com/2j83za.png

You must pass whole process to be credited. It takes only 15-20 seconds per ad.
Earnings over bonus ads are also counted as offerwall earnings.

Hello Yannik, every time i try register appears only this
Email address not confirmed!
Verify your email to login (don't forget to check your spam box)
i check gmail or hotmail boxs, and no have nothing, how i register in your site? Huh Huh
send me your e-mail i will confirm your account manual.

regards
Pages:
Jump to: