Pages:
Author

Topic: Yannik.biz - 10 000 satoshi welcome bonus - since 2015 - page 56. (Read 92374 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
And how do I claim the 5% daily bonus? Is it automatically added to my balance at the end of each day? Or must I physically collect it like I do with the bank interest?

no you have to claim the bonus same as bank !
you find the bonus claim over the refferal link .

How is refer percentage ?

I cant see percentage in the site. Thanks
its currently 15%

regards
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
How is refer percentage ?

I cant see percentage in the site. Thanks
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I'm confused, I thought the bank was used to invest and collect interest, what's the point in the bank then if this is not the case? Seems like a redundant part of the site. Especially when you have to go to the bank to collect a 'daily interest'.

How do I invest then (which is advertised on the first post of this topic), if it's not through the bank?

Just trying to understand how it all works Smiley

Huh at bank you can take your interest of the ammount in your bank ! interest depents on bank ammount !!!
and the 5 % claiming bonus is for the faucet claims has nothing to do with the bank !!!

Oh, okay. I got the two mixed up; didn't know you got both.

So is the interest rate at bank is not 5% then (but smaller)? Cause that's where I got the confusion.

And how do I claim the 5% daily bonus? Is it automatically added to my balance at the end of each day? Or must I physically collect it like I do with the bank interest?
legendary

when i claim this popups and no captacha

looks like you blocking solvemedia with any addon ?its working on my end with firefox, opera, and chrome !
this is how it looks on my end:

also many users claim every day so its must work  Huh

Made withdrawal from Yannik faucet after longer time Smiley

I'm happy to see it's still running and become one of the best faucets now. Great job, Yannik!
Sometimes I'm visiting url shortener to support your faucet Smiley
thanks i really need theres feedbacks to kepp going !

have a great new year at all !

regards
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Made withdrawal from Yannik faucet after longer time Smiley

I'm happy to see it's still running and become one of the best faucets now. Great job, Yannik!
Sometimes I'm visiting url shortener to support your faucet Smiley
Activity: 315
Merit: 5

when i claim this popups and no captacha
Activity: 385
link on register on this faucet! pls Roll Eyes
dont use a password that u use more.. website have errors and can be hacked easy
Activity: 17
link on register on this faucet! pls Roll Eyes
legendary
oe huh .? double posting. + farming accounts.? yannik yannik..
lol you calling me a scammer in pm but you hacked some faucets that give free coins to newbies ?
iam offering my faucet since 3 years now and paying mostly somethink form my own poket to pay all users .!

running for 3 years and still haven't replaced deside with decide Cheesy
thanks fixxed Cheesy

when i try to claim the pop load but captacha does not load and i cannot claim the amount

still same problem and also unable to log out

what browser are you using ?
for me and many other peopele there seems no porblem becourse i get many claims every hour.
and on my end with firefox,chrome,opera claim working good ?
can you show a screen of your problem ?

regards

when i try to claim the pop load but captacha does not load and i cannot claim the amount

still same problem and also unable to log out
xnd
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
@DEVRAWL
running for 3 years and still haven't replaced deside with decide Cheesy
Activity: 385
oe huh .? double posting. + farming accounts.? yannik yannik..
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
Having some ddos attacks this nigh fixing everything!

Every thing seems working perfectly now.

thanks for the reply will wait for the update
legendary
legendary
I'm confused, I thought the bank was used to invest and collect interest, what's the point in the bank then if this is not the case? Seems like a redundant part of the site. Especially when you have to go to the bank to collect a 'daily interest'.

How do I invest then (which is advertised on the first post of this topic), if it's not through the bank?

Huh at bank you can take your interest of the ammount in your bank ! interest depents on bank ammount !!!
and the 5 % claiming bonus is for the faucet claims has nothing to do with the bank !!!

i registered on site as [email protected]

bonus added !

really love the new layout adn press your link!
thanks its now more moble friendly !

regards
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
really love the new layout adn press your link!
Activity: 26
i registered on site as [email protected]

Activity: 238

Pages:
Jump to: