Pages:
Author

Topic: Yannik.biz - 10 000 satoshi welcome bonus - since 2015 - page 6. (Read 92108 times)

Activity: 496
Merit: 252
Activity: 382
Merit: 5
This is so unsafe to share all these emails here, also privacy issue in my opinion, would be great if OP could figure out bit safer way to share this info, DM could be more useful maybe, I already see all these spam coming into all accounts shared here. Just my thought of course.
iam onyl asking for userID not for e-maiL:

news.
new Raffle is running on my Discord !
Giveaway 500 satoshi to 5 winners !
ends in 6 hours.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
This is so unsafe to share all these emails here, also privacy issue in my opinion, would be great if OP could figure out bit safer way to share this info, DM could be more useful maybe, I already see all these spam coming into all accounts shared here. Just my thought of course.
Activity: 496
Merit: 252
My payment is held from many days.

Pending payout: 1602735 IOTA

is the site still paying ?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I am M.Somasundaram from India,,,,,,,,   My id NO is  [41692]

Yannik.biz is the verygood earning opportunity site for bitcoins freely earned,I joined in 2016,                                                                     
           Tilldate I daily earn some bitcoins very easy            ..Thank you Mr. Yannik.
Activity: 72
Activity: 4
try get passive income from this site....first faucet get 9 satoshi.. i hope next get big Smiley

id : 90480
[email protected]
Activity: 1
noice
id 90817
Activity: 12
Give me 10000 satoshi. Id 90622
Activity: 8
Dear Admin,
Last several days I have a problem with HI-LO: when I make bet it says "fatal error occurs". Check please what is it. ID7791
as you can read on our news (https://yannik.biz/news/) we had databse problems and the dice game is still having problems.

regards

Thanks
Dear Admin,
Last several days I have a problem with HI-LO: when I make bet it says "fatal error occurs". Check please what is it. ID7791
as you can read on our news (https://yannik.biz/news/) we had databse problems and the dice game is still having problems.

regards
Activity: 8
Dear Admin,
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
do you guys still have welcome bonus? been trying the website lately and its really easy to navigate and i link the design.
id: 90582
Activity: 5
Yep, confirmed, thanks Yannik, I'll be doing a couple of (positive)reviews in the coming days. Wink
Cheers.
Bonus added

Hello
I try a lot of faucets before , Yannik is the best and easy to use faucet with good Loyalty Bonus system.
Just remember to claim from the faucet everyday.
Also, support has always been responsive and answered the emails
It is good to see a faucet stay active from 2015
Good Luck Everyone

my user id : 83197

Bonus added.

Hi Yannik, 0.00015372 payment to faucetpay still pending, id 83805
Cheers.
15372 satoshi was payed to your faucetpay account.
Activity: 5
Hi Yannik, 0.00015372 payment to faucetpay still pending, id 83805
Cheers.
Activity: 16
Activity: 1
Hello
I try a lot of faucets before , Yannik is the best and easy to use faucet with good Loyalty Bonus system.
Just remember to claim from the faucet everyday.
Also, support has always been responsive and answered the emails
It is good to see a faucet stay active from 2015
Good Luck Everyone

my user id : 83197
Activity: 430
Merit: 101
tvm btc received
------------------------------------------------------------
all i asked is little adjustment in ref commissions
(im aware with terms and it looks not fair this way)
would be glad if you can do lil correction so that upline could earn commissions if time since last ref claim is > 24hours
i think it is not much asked as you may lower commission rate in this case

thank you Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: