Pages:
Author

Topic: yay btc goes ~$250 ! - page 2. (Read 8485 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
October 22, 2015, 09:38:18 AM
For about 16 hours the price of bitcoin has been increased.
At the moment it is around +3 dollars which makes me feel a bit more happy.
I think that it is the moment now to change the tittle to "yay btc goes ~$280" Smiley

just because the price wen't up 3 bucks you think the price may reach $280? at the moment we'll probably stay around $260-$270 for quite some time.

Unlikely that will stay here at this range. It will either go up or down in my opinion but it won't stay at $270 level, that I am sure of!

If prices go up 300+ without staying at 270+ for some times then prices will surely come down because who ever brought less then 250 range they will start booking profits so prices will surely come down but if prices stays at 270 mark for some times and move to 300 mark then prices may not go back to 250 level.

Not if there is some constant buying pressure from somewhere coming that makes us rise more and more. If we hit $300, and then continue to $310, $320 and so on this can turn into a huge run.

I agree though that $300 is a huge psychological level that is sitting there as a mountain for 6 months already. Even when we were dropping, it took us a long time to brake this $300.
Hope so like you said but in fact is hard to see price always rise, actually price up and down is normal but if price always rise. I guess no one want to invest money in bitcoin
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
October 22, 2015, 08:10:44 AM
I think that it is the moment now to change the tittle to "yay btc goes ~$280" Smiley

just because the price wen't up 3 bucks you think the price may reach $280? at the moment we'll probably stay around $260-$270 for quite some time.

Unlikely that will stay here at this range. It will either go up or down in my opinion but it won't stay at $270 level, that I am sure of!

If prices go up 300+ without staying at 270+ for some times then prices will surely come down because who ever brought less then 250 range they will start booking profits so prices will surely come down but if prices stays at 270 mark for some times and move to 300 mark then prices may not go back to 250 level.

Not if there is some constant buying pressure from somewhere coming that makes us rise more and more. If we hit $300, and then continue to $310, $320 and so on this can turn into a huge run.

I agree though that $300 is a huge psychological level that is sitting there as a mountain for 6 months already. Even when we were dropping, it took us a long time to brake this $300.
legendary
Activity: 1092
October 21, 2015, 09:55:05 PM

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 21, 2015, 09:50:09 PM
just as Fluttershy,  "Yay!"
let's see that if china is bumping the bitcoin again.

Just have to investigate some things in the way Chinese people wanted bitcoins.
I'm sure those people loves doing business ever since the world began.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
October 21, 2015, 05:15:27 PM
Perhaps this will be a slowly raising price due to the halving next year, making for a soft raise, instead of going down and up abruptly...

Which is the best thing for bitcoin in general... marginal traders love a volatile market to make a quick profit, but if they see that the price is going to rise and fall, at the most, around $6 or so dollars.. then they won't even bother.  This is a very good thing for people who want to see an increase in price that's going to matter in the long run, rather than some pump and dump fiasco as was seen in 2013.
Activity: 756
October 21, 2015, 05:14:01 PM

ya these little fluctuations are common in the bitcoin price, its been around 260-275 in the past week, overall though its been steadily going up compared to last month, imo by the end of year it should be around 280-300ish
Activity: 770
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
October 21, 2015, 05:11:04 PM
Perhaps this will be a slowly raising price due to the halving next year, making for a soft raise, instead of going down and up abruptly...
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
October 21, 2015, 03:43:47 PM

Probably up and not down. We have seen some drops of six dollars in hours only to be up again in the following hours. Arbitrage traders are loving this range imo, and they won't let the price drop without profiting from it. Also, the resistance seem to be strong at 264. That means more support for the next increase.
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
October 21, 2015, 02:34:50 PM

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
October 21, 2015, 02:31:16 PM

the same thing happened the last time we were climbing for the 300 mark, a little stop at 260-270 then 290-310 peak almost, and then 230 again

i can bet my ass this will happen again this time...
legendary
Activity: 896
October 21, 2015, 01:55:16 PM

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
October 21, 2015, 01:09:05 PM
In 24 hours bitcoin price changed from $266 to $269. This is a good movement in October. I hope we can touch $280 in the end of the month or in early November Grin. I still hope bitcoin price will break $270 limit tomorrow.

This is a good movement since we dipped sub-200. We have been in a slow and steady increase in price for several weeks now, and I think it would go on like this until the end of this year. I just hope that it holds its momentum until the halving.
Yeah. But I'm afraid that after we reach $280 or $290 in the end of December, it will crash down again in January like this year. Still I hope we can touch $350 when bitcoin halving is happened.

I believe if we stay on this steady price increase, we will be just fine... as long as no huge pump happens where it spikes the price, there will be no huge dump... Slow and steady wins the race gentleman.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
October 21, 2015, 01:01:01 PM
In 24 hours bitcoin price changed from $266 to $269. This is a good movement in October. I hope we can touch $280 in the end of the month or in early November Grin. I still hope bitcoin price will break $270 limit tomorrow.

This is a good movement since we dipped sub-200. We have been in a slow and steady increase in price for several weeks now, and I think it would go on like this until the end of this year. I just hope that it holds its momentum until the halving.
Yeah. But I'm afraid that after we reach $280 or $290 in the end of December, it will crash down again in January like this year. Still I hope we can touch $350 when bitcoin halving is happened.
yes I also fear they will drop away, but if bitcoin has reached $300 I'll sell my bitcoin in part to anticipate the price back to $250-270
The higher price this month just in around 270++ maybe you need to be patient if want to sell your coins in the price 300

I do not think that higher price is only $270+. In my opinion bitcoin may raise up to $300 level within this month to ensure $500 levels by end of this year. But anything is possible as bitcoin prices may fall on the vent of any bitter news. But expectation on halving supports prices to go up.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
October 21, 2015, 09:56:12 AM

yes I also fear they will drop away, but if bitcoin has reached $300 I'll sell my bitcoin in part to anticipate the price back to $250-270
The higher price this month just in around 270++ maybe you need to be patient if want to sell your coins in the price 300
legendary
Activity: 1232
October 21, 2015, 03:44:38 AM

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
October 20, 2015, 12:44:12 PM

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
October 20, 2015, 12:34:27 PM

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
October 20, 2015, 12:22:21 PM
legendary
Activity: 1232
October 20, 2015, 12:16:20 PM

I guess it might be some early celebrations. We must save our celebrations for $300 for more celebrations. with my analysis we can soon see $300 levels which would be a short term big target. On sustaining there we can see $320-$330.

There is no need to celebrate. In a few years, when we look back, $300 is too low.

yes of course if we look from previous years $300 is very low, but because we are long enough be around $200-240, so I think if we achieve $300 is quite high
Activity: 445
Merit: 251
October 20, 2015, 12:05:29 PM
Agree, i don't know what happened to the price today but it was a pretty good price
The lowest price i have see today is around $267 Wink
If this keep up we will soon hit the $270 wall and hopefully the price will be stable at that range of price Grin

I guess it might be some early celebrations. We must save our celebrations for $300 for more celebrations. with my analysis we can soon see $300 levels which would be a short term big target. On sustaining there we can see $320-$330.
It depends when do you mean when you said "soon"
Obviously it's not gonna be the end of the month, $30 rise in just few days is impossible at this rate
I think $300 is gonna be at end of the year or the new year itself
Many unpredictable things can happen to the price, we'll see
Wink

I see you registered in 2015, so we can't know what cryptos can do. Let me tell you that it can easily go well over 300.......
And I smell 300 just before the FBI auction. But telling the truth no one can say what will happen in 15 days or even in the end of the year. But don't put limits my friend. Believe me can do amazing things. Down side or up side. 😁😎

P.S I entered bitcoin when it was around 10$, and I remember that was people yelling "it will go 100! 1,000!"
And most of us replied that was crazy.

It reached 1.260 $14 months later......
Pages:
Jump to: