Pages:
Author

Topic: [YC] YellowCoin ★★ 1M YC Giveaway ★★ Hurry up, all gone in 3 days!! - page 30. (Read 34357 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Activity: 168
Merit: 250
Why have not received? Huh
Read the damn post people. It says he will send the coin in THREE DAYS. This was posted a day ago, so wait a few more days.
Activity: 65
to the moon and color the moon. Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Swipe
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
YCproject I hope you will reply to some of my suggestions to give me and others the confidence to keep our miners pointed at YellowCoin Smiley

By the way how can you reliably know how much someone deserves to be compensated with "(your activities / the sum of all participants' activities) x 1,000,000 " because it could mean some people that write mindless posts could actually be compensated more just because they frequently click the "Post" button
Activity: 40
Great place to gather up some early yellows  Grin

http://www.getcoin2.com/?ref=282

Yellowcoin is BIG

J
Activity: 182
 good promotion, clever!
Activity: 31
Let's color the MOON!Signature not enough ~!
Activity: 5
Guys because of the forum rules "Signatures taller than 42px will be cut off." it isn't possible for many to write their Yellowcoin address fully after "Let's Color the MOON:" Even when: "As your member rank increases, you can use more types of styling in your signature, and your signature can be longer. See the stickies in Meta for more info. Max 50" because even 50 characters isn't enough.  I just use the shorter "Color the MOON:" instead, which I think should be allowed. Thank you very much.
Activity: 168
Read the damn post people. It says he will send the coin in THREE DAYS. This was posted a day ago, so wait a few more days.
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
Activity: 3
Activity: 133
Activity: 184
Activity: 481
Merit: 102
Color the MOON: Y1qo7ph1ChgfBjTDLocYsmJBDiaBuTfz31

I wonder if YellowScam will take off  Roll Eyes
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Activity: 266
I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.
Activity: 231
It is more easier to get coins through the giveaway,as the hashrate is 50G+ now!
Activity: 95
We are going to give away 1 Million YC!!! Grin

1 Million YC will be distributed in 3 days no matter how many people join this activity. Even there is only 1 person, he/she will get 1M YC!!! Giveaway amount depends on your bitcointalk acount activities and follow the rule below.

Your YC coins = (your activities / the sum of all participants' activities) x 1,000,000

Please add your YC wallet address to your signature in the format below.

Let's color the MOON: your YC wallet address

Remember to replace "your YC wallet address" in the above sentence with your REAL YC wallet address .

You don't need to reply this topic to join in. We will update our website soon so you can submit your profile page link to us like this https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ycproject-318631 Our program will auto distribute the coins to you if it detects the above sentence in your signature. We will update the application link soon. (Don't post your YC wallet address here, or you will be banned from the giveaway.)

YC Main OP: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-yc-yellowcoin-pure-pos-lets-color-the-moon-1003-updated-578727

PS: For Newbies, please use

Color the MOON: your YC wallet address

That will be OK. We will update the application link in 12 hours. Thanks for all your support!

Have you sent me YC? I did not recive it.
Pages:
Jump to: