Pages:
Author

Topic: [YC] YellowCoin ★★ The 2nd Round Giveaway is Coming!!! ★★ - page 7. (Read 5535 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
let 's  color the moon , i want know  can i get coin from round 2 , i already joined round one giveaway
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
time to goour, goodby yc.
Activity: 335
Missed the first round
Hope to get some this time  Grin
Activity: 74
coool.i want to apply
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Let's do yellow this MOON!
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
COLOR*THE*MOON ! AND SATURN !

thank you
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
Activity: 407
So if we participated on round 1... we automatically get in this one? (i'm still listed).

If you participated before, I'm afraid you are not qualified to claim free YC this time.  Sad

No problem, thanks for the first round.
Activity: 70
Let's do yellow this MOON!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Can I have some?thank you!
legendary
Activity: 980
Premium
Wow...yahh!!!
Another GiveAway is goooodddd...

Thanks!!!
legendary
Anyway, if you missed the 1st round giveaway, you can join the 2nd round now.

seems no coin now though?
legendary
Didn't see 1st round so I'll give 2nd round a go  Smiley
Activity: 350
My YC address is in my sig. Thanks dev!
Activity: 98
So if we participated on round 1... we automatically get in this one? (i'm still listed).

If you participated before, I'm afraid you are not qualified to claim free YC this time.  Sad
do not beleave the coin, the first round , many people do not receive the coin...

the coin now only attact the people by the way..

You can see all the records here http://www.yellow-coin.com/giveaway/ . In the first round more than 800 people submitted their ID and we sent more than 1M YC to 700+ people. We do not play tricks here. You can ask those who didn't received coins if they follow the rules strictly. We have the right to give no coin to the one who don't follow the rules we stated clearly in OP. But we still allow them to edit their signatures and submit their ID again after the giveaway finished. We even manually sent coins to some of them. Do you really think we are cheating others?

Anyway, if you missed the 1st round giveaway, you can join the 2nd round now.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
i dont think i cant get it, because i did everything correct on first giveaway but i didn't get a single coin ...

We suggest you delete unrelated words and leave the only sentence "Let's color the MOON: your YC wallet address" then submit your ID again.
My YC address is in my sig. Thanks dev!

You have received free coins from the 1st round giveaway and I'm afraid you cannot claim it again. Sad
'send yellowcoin error ' this is the message when i try to add my forum ID

Sorry we run out of free coins at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: