Pages:
Author

Topic: Yeah, we're in a bubble... - page 2. (Read 619 times)

Activity: 805
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 04:47:14 PM
If u check just news u ll start to doubt about cryptocurrency but this trend is working more than 8 year and it ll grow every day dont read all day news Smiley
Yeah exactly, almost news today's is just FUD's. We knew about crypto's capability for many years, in fact its magical trend shows continuously until now. Do dips are happen recently, but it couldn't be a thing to consider crypto is in dying scheme. This is common and we have nothing to worry, is just the way it works and we take it for granted.
Activity: 454
This industry is pure fiction
February 01, 2018, 04:30:40 PM
Yeah, we were in a bubble...
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 08:59:32 AM
Checked that article and I think this is very similar to how such an enormous amount of money entered crypto market over the last few weeks. It is also extremely similar to classic .com bouble from the past.

Currently we can notice hype over crypto which is with no precedent. A lot of John Smith's put their money in btc and altcoins without any knowledge of what they have bought.

I am really afraid that we are just before some major bear run. Of course it won't kill crypto as whole but current gains are not sustainable in my opinion.

Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
December 20, 2017, 08:40:02 AM

It feels like a bubble but i dont think it is, because they all seem to be going up and down like a yo-yo.
I guess the biggest yo-yo here is BCash, since it was $800 - $3400  in 1 day. It will be more clearer as time progresses and the new year comes.
Activity: 189
Merit: 101
December 20, 2017, 02:01:07 AM
With such a statement, you can, in principle, agree. Bitcoin greatly increases in price without increasing its intrinsic value, only due to unrestrained demand for it with speculative purposes. Based on this bitcoin can be called a financial bubble. That is, it carries certain risks, but it has not yet exhausted its capabilities and so far, I think it is safe to invest in it and make a profit.
Not so much a bubble, it is better to explain the risk is not more appropriate. The rise in bitcoin and altcoin prices is partly due to the unrestrained work of the printing press in countries around the world. We need one or a group of coins of a constant total amount.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 02:00:01 AM
Like the dot.com bubble   Cry Cry Cry
So we see soon so huge dump. Altcoins grow like crazy.

During 2000–2002, the bubble collapsed. Some companies, such as Pets.com and Webvan, failed completely and shut down. Others, such as Cisco, whose stock declined by 86%, and Qualcomm, lost a large portion of their market capitalization but survived, and some companies, such as eBay and Amazon.com, later recovered and surpassed their stock price peaks during the bubble. - Wiki

Only real companies with applicable technologies will survive.

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 20, 2017, 01:54:32 AM
If u check just news u ll start to doubt about cryptocurrency but this trend is working more than 8 year and it ll grow every day dont read all day news Smiley

Haha, yes. When bitcoin was 11 000$ some people said that it is bubble, but still it is growing! So I just believe in bitcoins and altcoins.
Activity: 182
December 20, 2017, 01:49:54 AM
After reading this, I know we're in a massive bubble now:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-18/fintech-mircocap-stock-jumps-2-400-after-touting-crypto-link

I'm off to the nearest business center to shout "BITCOIN!" and see if people start throwing sweaty money at me...

Possibly, but this people who are in the news and other people who says Bitcoin is in a bubble really do not know how cryptocurrency works. They just base it on the other markets.

Yes. first of they don't understand the technology behind bitcoin and crypto. They are just shouting what they can with zero knowledge seeing the rise of bitcoin. Very soon crypto will overtake stock market and will be the number one market in the world.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
December 20, 2017, 01:34:17 AM
With such a statement, you can, in principle, agree. Bitcoin greatly increases in price without increasing its intrinsic value, only due to unrestrained demand for it with speculative purposes. Based on this bitcoin can be called a financial bubble. That is, it carries certain risks, but it has not yet exhausted its capabilities and so far, I think it is safe to invest in it and make a profit.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 08:35:32 PM
Just be sure not to catch BTC as it falls. We never really know where its bottom will be.
Activity: 234
It's turtles all the way down!
December 19, 2017, 08:33:41 PM
The price may fall back a bit (talking about bitcoin here) but really we're so high up and bitcoin has shown time and time again that it can survive anything. Of course, not anything, but it's shown so many times that people think it will die but it never will. Bitcoin is just reaching where people think it's true value is and tons of people are joining every day. I think that too many people are involved now that don't really understand everything about it so we might see some price pullback when people sell at the beginning of the new year but it has shown that it will only come back stronger than before.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
December 19, 2017, 08:31:52 PM
How is that piece of news about a manipulative company relate to anything about cryptocurrency? Time has proven again and again that there is no bubble. This is cryptocurrency and it is not some other stock commodity or security normal people's minds are used to. This technology will actually change the world and make a difference and that is worth a lot more than it is today.
You are right, the price of btc has proven again and again that it is not the top price. But there may be a period that the price will fall back. It is a good chance to buy more.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
December 19, 2017, 08:27:05 PM
This news is nothing but bias and just to manipulate the investor into panic selling they're trying to see if this news will create an fud in the market by making statements that will make bitcoin look bad but time has proven over and over again that bitcoin is not a bubble it is an amazing technology that will change the world and will become more valuable than today it is not some stock commodity.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
December 19, 2017, 08:19:59 PM

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-18/fintech-mircocap-stock-jumps-2-400-after-touting-crypto-link

I'm off to the nearest business center to shout "BITCOIN!" and see if people start throwing sweaty money at me...
Impatient people like you dont belong on bitcoin. Joining on bitcoin means youre gonna fit yourself in the bubble joining means risking. Many have been depending on bitcoin's value and others are filfy rich as well because of bitcoin. Quick profit doesnt come up on bitcoin so bear with it if you want to be a multi millonaire and wait.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
December 19, 2017, 08:14:05 PM
We're at the start of a bubble

This could go on for years.

Every exchange is destroyed right now ( fiat in exhange) all is see is millions of people screaming i can't get verified been waiting for weeks.

The masses are not here yet. They will be soon though and they are pilling in with money.

The good crypto is nice to have in there.

Yep. Not for many years but it can. Shall we have fun? Shall we cry and predict when "evarithink vil DIE!!!"? Shall we try to save masses from Bitcoin? Shall we try to save masses from themselves? Shall we have fun?
Activity: 237
Merit: 43
December 19, 2017, 08:05:58 PM

We are definetly in a bubble. Some of us still remember the .com bubble. Now is the same, people throw money to the most stupid projects because we don´t know yet what is value and what is not in this new economy,
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
December 19, 2017, 08:03:36 PM

Reading the article show a lot of "bubble" if that is something to use based on the various case study of company that was examined with evidence to back it up. But at the article was directed towards a particular direction which is ensuring the message is passed across against bitcoin. The reels out sensationalism forgetting that this companies that reference is being made are even registered with their own regulatory body even long before having anything to do with crypto. But what they forget is that the top spot is not to be permanent due to volatile nature of bitcoin.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 07:50:43 PM
Crypto currency is a gold mine for countries where corruption is rampant, and for those where it is not an excellent means for laundering. Plus for the US it is beneficial with their public debt and now everyone is on hearing and a lot of people buy up on this bitcoin course will soar to 100 thousand next year. But when everyone buys, there will be a panic collapse
December 19, 2017, 07:33:26 PM
I think you should not be too worry. Each person has own view and they can do what they think. However, have you ever seen which bubble can live over 8 years? Cryptocurrency are becoming more and more popular in the world and it is accpepted by many corporation. It can not be a bubble.
It's certainly something to behold. It's like that vid of the UFO.... unexpected!

Cheesy
December 19, 2017, 07:32:19 PM
People that try and predict this, act smarter than they are. If you know when the bubble will burst then start shorting and become a trillionaire. Otherwise, stop using this shitty term "bubble" to sound smart.
Sound smart?? Are you for real?? I really can't stand superior noob types on here who like to insult people to try and seem more savvy than they actually are. Real irritants.
Pages:
Jump to: