Pages:
Author

Topic: Year 2021 XRP Price 1 Dollar - page 3. (Read 526 times)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 633
sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!
December 25, 2020, 12:31:14 AM
keep in mind that recent pumping was only able to cover 40% of $0.8. The spark token airdrop event (one of the XRP pumping factors) has also passed. Now there is no longer any other supporting thing that will potentially recover the xrp price to ATH let alone touch $1.
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
December 24, 2020, 10:57:01 PM
It is very interesting that the XRP price reaches $ 1 next year, seeing bitcoin price movements shoot up very quickly, it is possible that XRP can also exceed the $ 1 mark, but I can't be sure that xrp will become a potential altcoin next year, everyone wants altcoin and btc to thrive in 2021

Did you forget that Ripple is currently in trouble with the SEC. and there are many rumors that an exchange based in america will remove this coin. and why do you still think that XRP is still trending positive. I think next year will be a tough one for ripple. and $ 1 is a dream for ripple.
Activity: 438
Merit: 256
Redot.com - Trade Like a Pro, Earn 70% of Referral
December 24, 2020, 07:58:44 PM
It's possible more that, cause based tracked ATH Ripple is $3.84 USD (Jan 04, 2018). So If said 1$ on 2021? Yes still  It's possible but no one can guarantee.
A week ago yes Ripple has increased cause  people looking for airdrop for those holder XRP, not cause XRP has inovations or new things, that's was FOMO.
Please considering for the information discussed lately about SEC, it's important things.So be wise.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
December 24, 2020, 07:35:03 PM
I saw that the price of XRP has increased so much. Can XRP be 1 Dollar in 2021?  Huh
A post and speculation that was before the lawsuit comes out. Well, it's going to be harder this time to see XRP at $1. It will be a long time before we might see it but there's still a volatility that includes it and who knows if the other day that would come, there will be a finer and better news about it.

2021 is another long year to come and a lot of news will definitely come. Nobody can say if it will go back to $0.7 very fast and will break $1 after its support increases. But for now, you don't see some good news about it and speculations like high prices for XRP are not ideal to listen to but if you want some encouragement, your choice.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 24, 2020, 04:38:16 AM
The price of XRP when paired with bitcoin was 0.00002681 BTC and right now it is 0.00002512 BTC as of writing this post.
So it has only decreased in my opinion. Obviously the price would increase when paired with USD because the price of Bitcoin has increased a lot lately.
To answer your question if XRP would go to 1 Dollar, may be Yes but XRP has not made any significant developments lately which is why I think it won't sustain the gain in price.

You should rather move this post to Alt Coins (India) or more preferably in the global board Altcoin Discussion

Yes sir your opinion is absolutely wright,   Because this XRP coin is totally supply and marketing valu is Les then on the crypto market,   I don't now this coin value incredible in the 2021 year,  My be incredible our No. then percent coinmarket valu 0.02. I hop this coin will be incredible in the future marketing
Activity: 898
Merit: 284
December 19, 2020, 06:41:06 AM
I saw that the price of XRP has increased so much. Can XRP be 1 Dollar in 2021?  Huh
2021 in just few days away. If the bull in crypto market continues and BTC reach $100k, then yes xrp can alos definitely cross $1 mark
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
December 18, 2020, 10:40:40 AM
The price of XRP when paired with bitcoin was 0.00002681 BTC and right now it is 0.00002512 BTC as of writing this post.
So it has only decreased in my opinion. Obviously the price would increase when paired with USD because the price of Bitcoin has increased a lot lately.
To answer your question if XRP would go to 1 Dollar, may be Yes but XRP has not made any significant developments lately which is why I think it won't sustain the gain in price.

You should rather move this post to Alt Coins (India) or more preferably in the global board Altcoin Discussion
Activity: 504
Merit: 0
December 18, 2020, 09:29:48 AM
Pages:
Jump to: