Pages:
Author

Topic: Yes!! Binance To Provide VIP Status For Hacked Accounts - page 2. (Read 316 times)

Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
Well!! Did you know? after the hack, binance has provided a VIP status for the hacked accounts.

Source: https://coinpedia.org/cryptocurrency-bulletin/binance-vip-status-hacked-accounts/

What's your Point of view on this?

Oh the kyc leak is actually true.
Well, it seems they are doing this to quickly help those that are affected by the leak. The number of those affected according to the article is 60,000. That is so much people to attend to hence the need for the special treatment I guess .
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Well!! Did you know? after the hack, binance has provided a VIP status for the hacked accounts.

Source: https://coinpedia.org/cryptocurrency-bulletin/binance-vip-status-hacked-accounts/

Interesting to see this development. However I am not understanding the benefits coming out of VIP account. Could you please explain this in detail?
Activity: 938
Merit: 100
Are there any reports of how much funds have been lost from 60k accounts due to hackers?
I regret the hacking incident occurred again and from the other side, appreciate the binance team who have given awards for hacked accounts.
I am also sorry for the hacking incidents that occurred again at binance, the binance team should have made even higher security, because they are always attacked by hackers and that can be a valuable lesson for binance, because binance has become a good exchange and visited a lot. by traders and investors, so there are always unexpected attacks from hackers.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
It's a dilemma whether to be happy or be sad for the hacked users. But as the images unfold, it's really difficult for anyone to use that passport to verify for any other services but it of course reveals the identity of the users which may put them into risk from both criminals and government agencies. The users residing in countries having oppressive laws about crypto and the one that would draft in the future would be affected the most.
Activity: 589
Are there any reports of how much funds have been lost from 60k accounts due to hackers?
I regret the hacking incident occurred again and from the other side, appreciate the binance team who have given awards for hacked accounts.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

For me its a kind of showing credit from the Binance team to eased the tension and calming those affected users. I think there was no funds affecting that glitch, so its nothing IMHO! Binance was very attracted to hackers due to its popularity and status as one of the worlds largest crypto-exchange. Data leaked is not new in our time we must accept this fact. Im a binance user since 2017 and i believe that no perfect system in the internet all is subjected to vulnerabilities and Binance is not spare from this.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
As far as I know, no funds were affected during this hack right? Thats why I cannot get people bothering about personal data, because if you have already passed KYC the possibility that your personal data is already leaked is huge. Calm down and get your benefits from Binance VIP Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
IMHO, there's no such treatment that can ever replace once your information has been taken by the hacker.

But if that's their way of regain the trust of their users, I guess it's not a bad idea.
Activity: 514
Not so many advantages already offered by binance VIP account membership

Only a few benefits are obtained for VIP accounts. If there are not many benefits for VIP accounts, obviously not comparable to a leaked database, Hacked accounts reach 60k user accounts. Fantastic number.

For the number of times Binance has been attacked again by hackers, Binance has always been the main goal of hackers.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
Not so many advantages already offered by binance VIP account membership, for me it's still not worth with my personal account that already leaked to the network.
In that article has already mentioned if binance asked to apply new KYC documents and this is a joke.
Binance must deal even more if there was a customer that comes from EU(GDPR).
Activity: 289
Merit: 3

Pages:
Jump to: