Pages:
Author

Topic: Yet Another PrimeDice Bot - Java (Faster than AutoBet!) - page 3. (Read 13379 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I've uploaded the jar file to the repo now as well. I know it's not the correct thing to do for a code repo, but I'm getting a few PMs about people not being able to run this. More info is on the Readme.md on GitHub now. Hopefully people can at least get it running now  Smiley
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
if someone can add a preroll option that would be perfect.
Why don't you upload the source to Github? That way people can make adjustments and comments. Also checking out a source would be a lot easier if it was on Github or any Git related website for that matter.

Yep - just did that. Originally uploaded it to BitBucket, but then not as User friendly as GitHub for non registered people to browse, so it's now on GitHub..

https://github.com/daCoops/PrimeDiceBot
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Why don't you upload the source to Github? That way people can make adjustments and comments. Also checking out a source would be a lot easier if it was on Github or any Git related website for that matter.
love the bot . thanks for making such a nice bot.

Many thanks!
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
love the bot . thanks for making such a nice bot.
Activity: 637
Merit: 262
nice bot works well. but profit dno.
Will you be adding a GUI? It seems pretty difficult to use for non-savvy users.
Or just simply post a guide on how to use this. That would satisfy the people who have no idea what to do with this.

Or that too, lets of some stress on you  Wink .

A GUI... will take a look into it but can't promise anything - mainly because I've never coded a GUI in Java before... won't be a fast turnaround - but why not, I'll give it a try
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Or just simply post a guide on how to use this. That would satisfy the people who have no idea what to do with this.

Or that too, lets of some stress on you  Wink .
Activity: 98
GUI would be super helpful. I guess im not as tech savvy as I though... Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1050
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
it  shows  me  error  Sad
Hey All,

I know that a few people have contacted me about the bot for the source code - and I have sent it. I think that maybe the original links are not working anymore. Although I'm not actively coding this, it would be interesting to know if people have made any good mods or improvements to it etc

If there's still interest in it then I can maybe find a better place for the source code to host it...

Or you can PM me and I'll send it to you direct via email, along with the Eclipse project etc.

Let me know what people think.
Thanks

You had PM

Sorry - didn't check the thread in a while..

Eclipse Project sent.

Looks like the error you had means that it hasn't found the JSON jar file that it needs. It's within the zip I sent you. If it still brings up the error then you need to make sure that the Jar is included in the build path for the project within Eclipse.

Email / PM me direct if you still get problems...
Activity: 292
Merit: 250

Or you can PM me and I'll send it to you direct via email, along with the Eclipse project etc.

Let me know what people think.
Thanks

You had PM
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
I tried to compile but reports errors with json

"error: package org.json.simple does not exist"

(I'm a newbie...)

thanks
Is there a strategy to make it go faster? To me, I would think  you would just lost your money that much quicker. So, is it better to bet as fast as you can? Id like to know if there is an advantage.

Well my strategy was that with Martingale, you rely upon the odds to get you back in the Black after a loss and a big Bank. If you betting very low, e.g. 0.00000001 - then with a bank of say 0.01 or 0.1 etc, it would take 18 - 22 bad throws in a row at 51% win chance to bust you. VERY unlikely (although still possible). Obviously this wont make you rich if the betting is slow. The faster the betting with this strategy, the more money!

Even a gain of say 20 - 30 bets a minute will give you a lot of benefit over a few hours to a day...

That's how I've been using it. It's not foolproof, but there is no "Winning" strategy to any dice game that is purely statistics...
Activity: 924
Is there a strategy to make it go faster? To me, I would think  you would just lost your money that much quicker. So, is it better to bet as fast as you can? Id like to know if there is an advantage.
Didn't even launch for me? Sad

Did you run the jar file using the command line in the pic?

java -jar PrimeBot.jar

Any error message?
Pages:
Jump to: