Pages:
Author

Topic: [∞ YH] solo.ckpool.org 1% fee solo mining USA/DE 251 blocks solved! - page 17. (Read 1514165 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 538
I'm in BTC XTC
We have got a few minutes left...
Fingers crossed !

But looks like, we might not hit it this time.
We have still got around 100 days, until btc halving, so weve got some time left to find that block.
Lets go for another round bois, anyways.

1. ailikun   0.015 btc
2. huxley23 0.015 btc
3. rotem8866 0.015 btc
4. mentorbh 0.015 btc
5. Katun 0.015 btc
6. Wire Overload 0.015 btc
7. VRobb          0.015 BTC

I'm in.  Again...  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506
Evil beware: We have waffles!
@ CoolGuyyyy

Ok. maybe i misunderstood your post also  Smiley

"I wasn't asking anyone to mine to my address"

Yes i see. Looks like you meant -ck's payout sheme, i mentioned,  in case of a block hit.

However, Sorry!

Don't let us discuss this here any further, since we are on the wrong thread for this Smiley

Of course! I didn't mean anything bad by my comment. Just wanted to clarify incase others thought the same.

Anyways, hopefully the next run for those of you that are going after the next block on the solo pool. I'm going to point some miners at your wallet address to help you guys out Smiley
Ok, Thanks!
"I'm going to point some miners at your wallet address to help you guys out Smiley"
looking forward to this  Cheesy
That's fine and dandy but - if you are the one that solves the block, how are you going to have them divide up the reward? Are you willing to let the folks in the sub-pool keep it all?
Activity: 57
Merit: 2
@ CoolGuyyyy

Yes i see. Looks like you meant -ck's payout sheme, i mentioned,  in case of a block hit.

However, Sorry!

Don't let us discuss this here any further, since we are on the wrong thread for this Smiley

Of course! I didn't mean anything bad by my comment. Just wanted to clarify incase others thought the same.

Anyways, hopefully the next run for those of you that are going after the next block on the solo pool. I'm going to point some miners at your wallet address to help you guys out Smiley

Ok, Thanks!

"I'm going to point some miners at your wallet address to help you guys out Smiley"

looking forward to this  Cheesy

Activity: 11
Merit: 1
@ CoolGuyyyy

However, Sorry!

@ CoolGuyyyy

However, Sorry!

Activity: 11
Merit: 1
I will be mining on ckpool . org for the next little bit if anyone wants to join me. I am pointing about 2PH* at it. give everyone some rewards who is on there Smiley

Hi there,

I wasn't asking anyone to mine to my address. I was mining to the pool because it had low hashrate. The last time they found a block was last February. I was just boosting the chances of the top workers to get their pay outs. The pool automatically handles all of that. My miners wouldn't effect you mining. In fact, unless you were mining on the last block, your mining reward would be almost nothing. It would be delayed until the next block.

Sorry of I misunderstood your statement, but no, I wasn't expecting anyone to mine to my address, as why i did not give it.

OK, i don't really like to offend you, but i like you to think about your post/offer!

What about me pointing 500 Th for 3 hours today and 100 Th in 15 days for 25 hours to your mining adress at ckpool.org. How your going to calculate the sats i get as reward for this??? Do i have very low shares or a few 1T shares...?

What i like to say. ckpool has a reliable payout sheme, which doesn't need other "pool in pool" providers  Smiley

Anyway:

Fingers crossed !

We have still got around 100 days, until btc halving, so weve got some time left to find that block.

1. ailikun   0.015 btc
2. huxley23 0.015 btc
3. rotem8866 0.015 btc
4. mentorbh 0.015 btc
5. Katun 0.015 btc

I will add my own hashrate then...
Let's go!!

Please don't hit me if i need 2 or 3 days to transfer funds to ailikun after the list is full.
I will be mining on ckpool . org for the next little bit if anyone wants to join me. I am pointing about 2PH* at it. give everyone some rewards who is on there Smiley

OK, i don't really like to offend you, but i like you to think about your post/offer!

What about me pointing 500 Th for 3 hours today and 100 Th in 15 days for 25 hours to your mining adress at ckpool.org. How your going to calculate the sats i get as reward for this??? Do i have very low shares or a few 1T shares...?

What i like to say. ckpool has a reliable payout sheme, which doesn't need other "pool in pool" providers  Smiley

Anyway:

Fingers crossed !

1. ailikun   0.015 btc
2. huxley23 0.015 btc
3. rotem8866 0.015 btc
4. mentorbh 0.015 btc
5. Katun 0.015 btc

Let's go!!

Please don't hit me if i need 2 or 3 days to transfer funds to ailikun after the list is full.
Activity: 112
Fingers crossed !

1. ailikun   0.015 btc
2. huxley23 0.015 btc
3. rotem8866 0.015 btc
4. mentorbh 0.015 btc
5. Katun 0.015 btc

Let's go!!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Fingers crossed !

1. ailikun   0.015 btc
2. huxley23 0.015 btc
3. rotem8866 0.015 btc
4. mentorbh 0.015 btc

Let's go!!
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Fingers crossed !

1. ailikun   0.015 btc
2. huxley23 0.015 btc
3. rotem8866 0.015 btc

Activity: 38
Merit: 11
Fingers crossed !

1. ailikun   0.015 btc
2. huxley23 0.015 btc

Activity: 406
Merit: 254
Fingers crossed !

1. ailikun   0.015 btc
Activity: 637
Merit: 131
Ok, we are good to go.
Ill transfer all the btc to Nicehash, and we will start within two or three hours.

I think it is best that we go on with our current ten member group.

I'm sure there will be other rounds later on, for other guys to join.

Yes, I agree.

Same mining address as before?

Shoulda got a new address, i was thinking  Undecided
Activity: 444
Merit: 15
Ok, we are good to go.
Ill transfer all the btc to Nicehash, and we will start within two or three hours.

Yes, I agree.

Same mining address as before?
Activity: 1194
Merit: 573
OGRaccoon
Good luck guys!   Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
Ok, we are good to go.

Yes, I agree.

We will mine to this address:
http://solo.ckpool.org/users/3EcpHUN1Pn4QqeZjqrBKP9TEPXgr87iGB5

Update: we are live

https://imgur.com/jieNDeh
https://imgur.com/IOFwuPl
https://imgur.com/7wOnWxG

Good luck to us all )!
Activity: 444
Merit: 15

I would agree with Fin.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

Activity: 38
Merit: 11

1. ailikun   0.015 btc - will transfer later
2. Jimjam123 0.015 btc _ BTC Paid
3. Emkoo 0.015 btc  -  Paid
4. VRobb  0.015 btc  -  Paid
5. madmartyk  .015 btc Paid
6. mentorbh 0.015 btc
7. Wire Overload 0.015 BTC Paid
8. HagssFIN 0.015 BTC - Paid
9. Katun 0.015 BTC - Paid
10. chillfactr 0.015 btc

Ok, looks like we are good to go.
I will send all the info now, and we will start our solo ride tomorrow same time(if all the funds will be collected by that time).

Ok, we are still waiting for a few pals..
I will have a busy day today, so will try to start our Solo ride, later today.
Or tomorrow, if remaining payments will come too late.

I have about 10PH for this cause. My account is new so I wouldn't expect anything from anyone, but I'd like to put it in with you guys when you get this going, get in on the pie. Just let me know when you guys are going live and I'll point it at the proper wallet address 😬

Sorry guys, I totally missed this round. Would it be still possible for me to join you? I will also contribute with my 900TH hardware.
Activity: 637
Merit: 131
Ill send chillfactr a pm, If he doesn't reply within 24 hours, we can swap him with someone else.
And ill be afk for now.

sorry just got back from training,
damn coinbase had maintenance today.
sending funds now
Pages:
Jump to: