Pages:
Author

Topic: [∞ YH] solo.ckpool.org 1% fee solo mining USA/DE 251 blocks solved! - page 3. (Read 1514112 times)

Activity: 441
Merit: 15
did the updates affect the hashrate we had?  i think i saw it at around 15Ph, or more for awhile.
now its at the regular 3 - 4 Ph

or did someone's rental just finish  Huh
I had been planning this for some time and waited till I saw the hashrate drop first.

-CK,
Thanks for all of your hard work and commitment to our community.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
hmm sooo after the update my newpac miners with 700ghs are still shown correctly but my 6Th's (2/3 of T9) still show 0ghs ... Huh
Activity: 637
Merit: 131
did the updates affect the hashrate we had?  i think i saw it at around 15Ph, or more for awhile.

I had been planning this for some time and waited till I saw the hashrate drop first.

Ok thank you for the update  Wink

-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/

This will involve a pool restart, but as always it should have negligible downtime so there is no need to alter your configurations. The restart will happen within the next hour.
Pool restart is complete. Mine on!

or did someones rental just finish  Huh
-ck
legendary
Ruu \o/
This will involve a pool restart, but as always it should have negligible downtime so there is no need to alter your configurations. The restart will happen within the next hour.
Pool restart is complete. Mine on!
-ck
legendary
Ruu \o/
Hi All. Given the change in profile of solo mining, I will be changing the pool shortly to be designed to be optimised for rental and massive miners directly, without the need for a special port. This means the pool itself will be mining with a starting difficulty of 1 million instead of the current 10,000. This will have no effect on your chance of finding a block regardless of how big or small a miner you are, but it does mean that mining statistics for small miners will be unreliable for potentially days on end. It will only be the statistics that will be unreliable; it has no effect on your mining and block finding chances. The reason for doing this is to decrease the resource usage on the pool server and the potential latency for big miners involved with using the special port. All the ports will remain active, but they will all act on the main pool and the regular ports of 3333 and 443 will be the only ones recommended from here on. If you already have a configuration that has been working, you will not need to make any changes. This transition should be transparent for all users. This will involve a pool restart, but as always it should have negligible downtime so there is no need to alter your configurations. The restart will happen within the next hour.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
I hope next time I check this I will see 256
Here Blocky...
I see we are going hard the past week+.
Lets get this one Fellas!!!!
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 2529
Escrow Service
WTF that was near

"workername": "1WiLLiPMAVVEd4BxUjmxirHnNDKhBFgWA",
   "hashrate1m": "10.6P",
   "hashrate5m": "9.38P",
   "hashrate1hr": "8.72P",
   "hashrate1d": "5.28P",
   "hashrate7d": "1.31P",
   "lastshare": 1585314319,
   "shares": 426122423576,
   "bestshare": 983.790.572.686
   "bestever": 983790572686
We startet our German Bitcoin Lotto Run number 4 —> 10 PH/s for ~1,5 days

Cross Fingers  Grin

somebody else pumping about 20Ph also.
which will be alot of help for your group run  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 2529
Escrow Service
We startet our German Bitcoin Lotto Run number 4 —> 10 PH/s for ~1,5 days

Cross Fingers  Grin
Activity: 171
Merit: 1
Next block should be a big fat loaded with transactions  block.

yup and I wont be mining it with extra power waiting for BTC to transfer
Next block should be a big fat loaded with transactions  block.
Activity: 210
Merit: 34
To be the man, you gotta beat the man...... WOOOOO
100 minutes!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
These last 10 blocks or so have taken the most time that i have seen in a super long time...
Activity: 1194
Merit: 573
OGRaccoon
Once the network has had it's re-target it should fall back to the 10m or so blocktimes just with the loss of a fair amount of hashrate has been the main issue here.

Come one blocky where areeeee yhooooo..  Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 34
To be the man, you gotta beat the man...... WOOOOO
Here big fat BTCBTCBTC
This block is being a finicky little sucker.
Over an hour since the last block..

These last few weeks have been painful to watch the counter...

This one up to almost 80 minutes.
Here big fat BTCBTCBTC
This block is being a finicky little sucker.
Over an hour since the last block..
Activity: 1194
Merit: 573
OGRaccoon
Code:
{"hashrate1m": "37.4P", "hashrate5m": "35.4P", "hashrate15m": "34.7P", "hashrate1hr": "34.7P", "hashrate6hr": "23.5P", "hashrate1d": "14.2P", "hashrate7d": "11.3P"}
{"diff": 25.6, "accepted": 4252615771624, "rejected": 9600401147, "bestshare": 9528409391677, "SPS1m": 178.0, "SPS5m": 185.0, "SPS15m": 182.0, "SPS1h": 176.0}

Someone is going for gold for sure!

Good luck!!!

Pages:
Jump to: