Author

Topic: [∞ YH] solo.ckpool.org 2% fee solo mining 256 blocks solved! - page 187. (Read 89163 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 6279
be constructive or S.T.F.U
I have been trying to check my stats but keep getting error message
http://solo.ckpool.org/users/3PcZTNU4RiUfs4hWUJt5uf1DQZ8YJXkNU5

This is probably because you never connected to the pool with this worker (btc address) if you try any random BTC address which didn't submit anything to the pool you will always get

Code:
Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.41 (Ubuntu) Server at solo.ckpool.org Port 443

Are you sure you mined on the solo pool using this address?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I have been trying to check my stats but keep getting error message
http://solo.ckpool.org/users/3PcZTNU4RiUfs4hWUJt5uf1DQZ8YJXkNU5
legendary
Activity: 3578
Merit: 1090
Think for yourself
I was quite excited when i saw this but now not so much lol

Best Share: 1,018,216,864

Yeah, but it's fun to watch it go up.
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
just pulled a couple of S3s out of the garage to test them lol - what sort of share size should i be looing at getting to solve a block... its been a while since i mined anything - had a few S1s running pencil mods a few years back on here!

You need a share that is higher than the current difficulty. So the current diff is 19.28 trillion so you need a share that is that or higher for a solve
Check out solochance.com and put in your current speed for an estimate of how long it may take to solve a block.

thanks for the info!

I was quite excited when i saw this but now not so much lol

Best Share: 1,018,216,864
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
Port: 443 and 3335 does not work with me. 3333 works fine.

Port 443 is not there in the config as it's used by the webserver https and not mentioned on the website, and 3335 is uniquely for asicminer tubes. There is absolutely no point using 3335 for anything else.
Activity: 61
Merit: 29
Port: 443 and 3335 does not work with me. 3333 works fine.

https://www.bilder-upload.eu/thumb/c7f4d5-1602821295.png

how does that work with inserting the picture?)
legendary
As far as i know, there are only two valid URLs:

stratum+tcp://solo.ckpool.org:3333
stratum+tcp://rfpool.org:3334

Actually there is one more, the previous Europe URL still works.

Code:
stratum+tcp://de.ckpool.org:3333
And this takes me back to my reply on NFW's comment which I need to modify, Moeter81 has the right pool settings in the picture, and those de. URLs are for the solo pool despite not having the word "solo" in them.

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1561
CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang
As far as i know, there are only two valid URLs:

stratum+tcp://solo.ckpool.org:3333
stratum+tcp://rfpool.org:3334

There was a "denode" uri but seems to have gone down.

The Worker field is just the bitcoin address in case you hit the jackpot, you could optionally add the .workername if you want to distinguish the rigs by name, eg:

1PKN98VN2z5gwSGZvGKS2bj8aADZBkyhkZ.MyAsicName

Well according to https://solo.ckpool.org/ there are also IPv4/6 domains solo4.ckpool.org solo6.ckpool.org which i guess may be useful to force one over the other in case of a dual stack situation (or have both in case? but solo.ckpool.org should be enough i think).
legendary
hmm could not get it to work. i will re test

Which firmware are you using? I am pretty positive that any miner with Vnish firmware will work with solo.ckpool.org without an issue, please double-check the URL and worker details, they can get a bit tricky especially with missing the "solo" part in the pool URL>
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Since when does CK support Vnish but not chipless and other smaller ones?

Since ever i guess.

Maybe you are confusing Kano pool with Cksolo pool. Have you actually tried to mine on solo.ckpool.org using Vnish and were not able to connect?

hmm could not get it to work. i will re test
legendary
NFW, that is a neat observation, he indeed is pointed to the other "long gone" pool, he should add the solo part in the pool url. the settings are correct, these two URLs belong to the solo pool, however port 443 is down, so only port 3333 works now.

stratum+tcp://de.ckpool.org:443  > will not work
stratum+tcp://de.ckpool.org:3333 > works fine

As for the .de, i think Ck stopped using the server in Germany but de. Url still directs you to the main server located in the U.S, so it should connect just fine.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506
Evil beware: We have waffles!

Use the "Insert Image" function isntead of posting the url.

You settings look right to me, I can't tell if you have any leading/trailing spaces, so the best way to know for sure is by looking at the status page, if the pool shows "Alive" then your settings are correct.

As kids would say these days, BIG OOOOF incoming.
Custom firmware and Ck have a rocky relationship.

Crazy Mining is a rebranded Vnish, Cksolo pool works just fine with Vnish (Asic.to and AwoesomeMiner) so I would assume this would work as well, and might as well hit a block or two.  Tongue
Um, didn't -ck kill off the Germany node? He's not only pointed there but at the now defunct 'normal' pool ta boot. Not the solo...
Activity: 604
Merit: 416

Since ever i guess.

Maybe you are confusing Kano pool with Cksolo pool. Have you actually tried to mine on solo.ckpool.org using Vnish and were not able to connect?
Yeah, just ignore me. Tested now. Works fine.
legendary

Since ever i guess.

Crazy Mining is a rebranded Vnish, Cksolo pool works just fine with Vnish (Asic.to and AwoesomeMiner) so I would assume this would work as well, and might as well hit a block or two.  Tongue
legendary

Use the "Insert Image" function isntead of posting the url.

You settings look right to me, I can't tell if you have any leading/trailing spaces, so the best way to know for sure is by looking at the status page, if the pool shows "Alive" then your settings are correct.

As kids would say these days, BIG OOOOF incoming.
Custom firmware and Ck have a rocky relationship.

Crazy Mining is a rebranded Vnish, Cksolo pool works just fine with Vnish (Asic.to and AwoesomeMiner) so I would assume this would work as well, and might as well hit a block or two.  Tongue
Hello everybody,
I plan to run some miners at Ckpool.

Are these settings that I made right?
Can I optimize other settings?
Is it better to use the original firmware?

greeting
Moeter.

̶A̶s̶ ̶k̶i̶d̶s̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶s̶,̶ ̶B̶I̶G̶ ̶O̶O̶O̶O̶F̶ ̶i̶n̶c̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶.̶
̶C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶m̶w̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶C̶k̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶o̶c̶k̶y̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶h̶i̶p̶.̶
Activity: 61
Merit: 29
Hello everybody,
I plan to run some miners at Ckpool.

Are these settings that I made right?
Can I optimize other settings?
Is it better to use the original firmware?

https://ibb.co/D545b5R

greeting
Moeter.

Activity: 444
Merit: 15
just pulled a couple of S3s out of the garage to test them lol - what sort of share size should i be looing at getting to solve a block... its been a while since i mined anything - had a few S1s running pencil mods a few years back on here!

A few CKCOLO blocks back, someone hit it with average of 500gh...
Likely from an S3, probably the luckiest block I have seen in a long while.
Good luck and happy mining!
legendary
Hi
I think solo.ckpool.org user statistics are not working

"The requested URL was not found on this server."

Use this link > https://solo.ckpool.org/users/1PKN98VN2z5gwSGZvGKS2bj8aADZBkyhkZ, replace the bitcoin address with your own.
Jump to: