Pages:
Author

Topic: Yobit a scam I have the video proof selling to the highest bidder - page 2. (Read 2811 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(
Sorry doidnt know it was a temp I dint read I was to angry

Please resend a mail add ..

I dont actually want to release this as I dont want to bring people down
I just want whats fair not that life is fair

But thank YOu

Dont worry, Moccacinno will definitely get you another email address.

You dont actually want to release this, but if it is real, we would gladly bring down said people for you, it is not your choice, of course unless your proof is fake or made up.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
So there is no video provided given out for anyone to prove that this is real yet?
Didn't op say he will give a little on here so everyone can see it for themselves?
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
Im not here to play games im very serious .... I havnt posted the videos yet as I want to give them a chance to make it right ...
--

--
No offense but what you've been doing here,
does not come off as a legit user who's a victim of theft/scam. Quite the opposite.

You say Yobit scammed you. Fine. (I don't use them)
Your coins were stolen/scammed. Fine (Could've happened)
Yet instead of posting your 'proofs', you ask for money from people just to 'see' this so-called proof.  Roll Eyes Seriously?

If you're just waiting to get an offer from Yobit to stop that 'video-proof' from leaking, then I think you're wasting your time. Especially with the way you've been handling things, asking 10BTC/highest bidder for some video-proof?  Roll Eyes
Kindly post your proofs and we'll see.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Sorry doidnt know it was a temp I dint read I was to angry

Please resend a mail add ..

But thank YOu
Im not here to play games im very serious .... I havnt posted the videos yet as I want to give them a chance to make it right ...

legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 5123
https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC
surprise surprise  the email is invalid

Like i said in my first post: it was a temporarry email that only existed for a couple of hours.
Since i didnt receive a mail after ~24 hours, it was removed yesterday/today (depending on your timezone), so it wouldn't attrackt spam.

I can create and post a new temp mail when im in the office tomorrow if you still want my vouch.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
surprise surprise  the email is invalid

He already post this email will only exist for a couple of hours, afterwards it will be removed.so it could be remove because it will only exist for a couple of hours but I doubt if he will not give you a working email,he will not waste time if he will just take you for a ride,
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317
Get your game girl

Which email ? This one [email protected] ?
Wait for him to conform,meanwhile are you willing to give proofs to someone else? Mind posting a screen shot that the messaged bounced back due to invalid headers ? Because I don't think that person would give you a fake email..
email sent waiting for validation
I just hope He is not inbed with Yobit.

But lets just say im not talking rubbish....

Look its plain to see Whats going on there if You know
I didnt know Now 2/3 of my total investment is gone
If they just let me keep the coins I bought.
This is outright thievery and if there is nobody who can do anything about it The best business in the world is to start.
Some crypto exchanges  just take all of peoples investments and their aint a thing they can do about it
CEX.IO is legit

thats all I know Im sure there are more great exchanges out there

Just not sure How many.

Is the backlash of My point and the truth not worth 10 BTC .....
Yobit You are fools and very bombastic greedy fools at that.

Your day is coming soon.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
This guy deserves a red tag,he wants to scam people without an escrow and he cannot show a preview of those videos even from a trusted member here,he just teasing us all to send and after he will disappear laughing at all of us,so start giving this guy what he deserves.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
if it bothers You that much Why dont You just pay up... even 10 BTC is worth alot more than all the damage being created as more people wake up and check for themself The Roof is coming off of all the dodge crap going on in the crypto exchanges

There are alot of Great exchanges out there... but a few rotten apples that could spoil the whole thing ....Again!

Need I remind You of GOX?

Frankly I don't give a shit to be honest. Yobit is shit anyhow. You are asked for the proof, we are not expected to pay for it? Get a clue man. Tongue
if it bothers You that much Why dont You just pay up... even 10 BTC is worth alot more than all the damage being created as more people wake up and check for themself The Roof is coming off of all the dodge crap going on in the crypto exchanges

There are alot of Great exchanges out there... but a few rotten apples that could spoil the whole thing ....Again!

Need I remind You of GOX?
U2
Activity: 676
Merit: 503
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...
Sounds like bullshit. Post the videos or it didn't happen. Why is anyone going to be paying you? I don't really understand that. Sounds to me like you're the sketchy one obviously.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Hey Yogibear, where is the vid, it should be 1000% uploaded by now? BTW, noone is going to pay you 10 btc, let alone 1. Lol. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317
Get your game girl
bECAUSE IM NEW AND NAIVE TO CRYPTO TRADOINGi THOUGH ITS FOR EVERYBODY
One does not simply have 1000 bitcoins on them and call themselves new in crypto trading.Btw like I said in my earlier post,I'm still waiting for you to present the proofs that your video is legit.You can send me like a preview 10 seconds privately.
Starting price is 10 BTC Negotiable about 1/100 the value of what the coins in my account with Yobit was..
Before the stole it.. full proof in the videos 99.8% BTC back if the video doesnt prove it ...I have many videos 

Why would you keep 1000 BTC locked up in an exchange and not on local wallets???

bECAUSE IM NEW AND NAIVE TO CRYPTO TRADOINGi THOUGH ITS FOR EVERYBODY
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
www.tgtcoins.com/ico
about 1/100 the value of what the coins in my account with Yobit was..
Before the stole it.. full proof in the videos 99.8%
Why not just release the video and get back the amount that they stole from you , you only said that the asking amount is 1/10 of the value you are asking..so it may be around 100BTC.
I see this selling of proof as a scam attempt here.
my first video is 25 % uploaded Will post link soon estimated upload time left is about 4 Hours
How is asking for 1/10 of what I lost a scam or me being greedy please reconsider Your position on Me or life.

If You know me You know I dont live my life forgetting my fellow human being nexto Me.
Pages:
Jump to: