Pages:
Author

Topic: yobit about to take off ? - page 5. (Read 675 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
March 02, 2019, 12:00:18 AM
Same with me, I'm always conscious with all the smaller exchanges.
I try not to have my coins on there for more than 2 days, get in and get out!
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
March 01, 2019, 11:50:44 PM
Do you have some screenshots or any other verifiable pieces of evidence? I know Yobit is shady af but if you don't post any proof then your accusations also mean nothing. In fact, I'm still surprised that somebody still uses this exchange. I only used it once, to sell my shitcoin last year and after that, I don't want to use it again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
March 01, 2019, 11:18:22 PM
Yobit have bad reputation since acouple years so i never use it, and for Cryptopia according to their update in twitter they will reopen the exchange in 2 days on monday. There are alot of crypto exchange that much better than Yobit,  Use crypto exchange that has good reputation and friendly customer support, like Binance, Kucoin, Gate.io, Bitmax etc, all these exchange provide customer support via official telegram group.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 01, 2019, 10:21:56 PM
so my account has just been frozen for no reason i use it to transfer my mining earning to btc and they froze my account out of nowhere and they are reading my support tickets but just not answering them, with my .25 btc worth of coins in account. anoter cryptopia scam coming ? i suggest pulling your funds out of there for now  Embarrassed i loved yobit for the fact that it had tons of altcoin but now 90% of wallets are offline with no response from admins or yobit team and now they are randomly freezing acounts. Do what you will with what ive said but if it goes down due to (hacks) cant say i didnt tell you so
Pages:
Jump to: