Pages:
Author

Topic: Yobit is scam or Ponzi! - page 2. (Read 412 times)

Activity: 3010
Merit: 794
October 23, 2018, 12:38:09 PM
A good read up on their investment box.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/is-yobitnet-investment-good-or-scam-2069582

and..

Most people here do know on whats the current reputation of Yobit since on previous years upto now.They made such promotions but still end up to be a failure.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
October 23, 2018, 11:43:01 AM

Investbox is one of the feature that Yobit exchanged introduced last year (IIRC) obviously to attract more users. No need to go further about the details of it because in the first place, the reputation of the exchange holding that feature is the concern here. We all know that since Yobit's commencement of operation, they have a very low trust rating from users so obviously any feature here that "promises decent profit" must not be taken seriously.

It's a scam in another form if you know what I mean. Same to those massive coins they advertised in the past (ICO).
copper member
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1293
Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32
October 23, 2018, 11:23:32 AM
Yobit has several own coin which has no withdraw or deposit option. And they support investbox returns. If you see their invextbox it will be difficult to say either yobit is exchange site or ponzi site.

They have many more.
My personal review: yobit as well as which coins/tokens running investbox plan are scam.
Also yobit running pump group several time to time which gives idea to us that it may be scam or they may claim that they have been hacked to stole money which has been deposited by the investor of crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: