Pages:
Author

Topic: Yobit scammed his clients - no withdrawal - no support - no nothing - page 3. (Read 12466 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
With to many complaints,I am slowly moving my coins from Yobit to other more reputable exchange,but it's very tempting to trade on Yobit because they do a lot of pump of coins even dead coins get pump.
Since you're tempted to trade then better atleast be tempted to stay away too on it with all these complaints and still having no answers on their side. Actually some of my friends online was scammed by this site too but since it isn't that high, they didn't do anything unto it. And yeah, all kinds of shitcoins are still being pumped into their sites that makes their site laggy and can't even be load on mobile.
By the way, I suggest moving your coins unto Bittrex or Poloniex for trading purposes only. But always remember to use 2FA factor authentication since I always gets a notification on my email on those sites that my account there are being opened by someone. Until now I haven't putted a 2FA since I don't do trading.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
With to many complaints,I am slowly moving my coins from Yobit to other more reputable exchange,but it's very tempting to trade on Yobit because they do a lot of pump of coins even dead coins get pump.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
My withdraw  has also been stuck for over two weeks. I have written serveral messages to support but never get an answear. This is the worst exchange I have ever used. I warn everyone to use this yobit.net scam site.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Stay away from the Yobit exchange!!!
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
My withdraw  has also been stuck for over two weeks. I have written serveral messages to support but never get an answear. This is the worst exchange I have ever used. I warn everyone to use this yobit.net scam site.
Activity: 50
I would not deposit funds to that site just based on their WHOIS.

http://whois.domaintools.com/yobit.net

The domain is registered with a Russian registrar and is using privacy registration. Lots of scam sites follow this pattern. Russian domain registrars are known for ignoring abuse complaints and protecting the domain owners.
@scammedbyYobit

Did you find a free ride meanwhile?

No.....nothing so far....
Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
@scammedbyYobit

Did you find a free ride meanwhile?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
You are scaring me Lauda.. Now I am in hyper tension about it..  Roll Eyes Undecided
Though it won't be easy for me to leave yobit instantly. Because of the altcoins I have there.
You somewhat should be concerned about it. Every time an exchange runs into *mysterious* issues that keep expanding, they usually ended up with a scam (see Mt. Gox, Cryptsy for examples).

I don't think yobit was a scam, it's been a year that this exchange platform being established in this industry. Even many of the critic members often said yobit is a scam site exchange still it continuously stand and many coins applied to their site. which means yobit established community here too.
That means nothing, and you don't know what you're talking about. By not allowing these people for withdrawing for a long time, for whatever reason, Yobit is effectively denying them their rightful money. Therefore, Yobit is also effectively scamming them. Additionally, not providing any response for a prolonged time is a display of high incompetence.
Hello guys,

i am relative new in crypto. So i wasn´t aware of the warnings regarding yobit exchange.
There are dozens of active coins in "maintenance mode", which means ppl are not able to withdrawal.
Support tickets weren´t answered and there is totally silent from their side.

I´ll hope that someone is able to provide me some details of the owners of yobit. I am firmly determined to take
legal action against the scammers. I am also well connected to some regions in russia where my wifes ancestors
came from.

For helpfull information i am willing to donate some bucks. I am not sure it is worth the effort, but i refuse to accept
this obvious kind of scam.

To all newbies:

Hope to hear from someone with helpful informations. I am desperate.............................

I don't think yobit was a scam, it's been a year that this exchange platform being established in this industry. Even many of the critic members often said yobit is a scam site exchange still it continuously stand and many coins applied to their site. which means yobit established community here too. And even there are other coin in there under maintenance still there traders still doing trade to their platform, meaning they comply the needs of their clients anyhow.

At the latest when their coins going into maintenance for month, than the biggest fanboy will cry scam.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Hello guys,

i am relative new in crypto. So i wasn´t aware of the warnings regarding yobit exchange.
There are dozens of active coins in "maintenance mode", which means ppl are not able to withdrawal.
Support tickets weren´t answered and there is totally silent from their side.

I´ll hope that someone is able to provide me some details of the owners of yobit. I am firmly determined to take
legal action against the scammers. I am also well connected to some regions in russia where my wifes ancestors
came from.

For helpfull information i am willing to donate some bucks. I am not sure it is worth the effort, but i refuse to accept
this obvious kind of scam.

To all newbies:

Hope to hear from someone with helpful informations. I am desperate.............................

I don't think yobit was a scam, it's been a year that this exchange platform being established in this industry. Even many of the critic members often said yobit is a scam site exchange still it continuously stand and many coins applied to their site. which means yobit established community here too. And even there are other coin in there under maintenance still there traders still doing trade to their platform, meaning they comply the needs of their clients anyhow.
Merit: 596
From my beginning I am using Yobit without any issue.
Though it doesn't requires me to withdraw other coins from Yobit. I do only withdraw bitcoin.
I suggest that you withdraw your money, and stay away from it.

You are scaring me Lauda.. Now I am in hyper tension about it..  Roll Eyes Undecided
Though it won't be easy for me to leave yobit instantly. Because of the altcoins I have there.

I will keep your suggestion in mind and follow.. Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Why no one from Yobit is answering here? No Admin, No Mods? Surprised!
Above all its a scam accusation against Yobit.
You shouldn't be surprised though. The last time that I neg. rated Yobit along with shorena, it took them a while to actually respond (shorena was also contacting them via twitter).

I believe that, not everyone, not everything is 100% perfect. So their customer service is slow.
But I have always received quick response from them..
There is a major difference between slow and incompetent.

Though it doesn't requires me to withdraw other coins from Yobit. I do only withdraw bitcoin.
I suggest that you withdraw your money, and stay away from it.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
They are hijacking my coins worth 30k $. I wont let them come through with this shit, that's for sure, at all costs. Believe me they will regret f****** with me.......
Based on donation after success, you will surely find investigators and litigators!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

this is interresting: Everyone who brings my ION back will get 10k ION or the amount worth in $.
Escrow of course!!!! PM me!

I don't know how is it possible to get back your Ion without Yobit permission,they are the only one who can get this back to you chatboard is a good place to post your concern if your ticket is not getting answer Dominic is online most of time there ask him about your ticket .
Merit: 596
Why no one from Yobit is answering here? No Admin, No Mods? Surprised!
Above all its a scam accusation against Yobit.

I believe that, not everyone, not everything is 100% perfect. So their customer service is slow.
But I have always received quick response from them..

Do you talked with chat mod "domini" he is always active..

Wishing you good luck to settle the issue and recover your money.

They are hijacking my coins worth 30k $. I wont let them come through with this shit, that's for sure, at all costs. Believe me they will regret f****** with me.......
Based on donation after success, you will surely find investigators and litigators!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

this is interresting: Everyone who brings my ION back will get 10k ION or the amount worth in $.
Wait, translate this to readable English?

You have coins worth $30,000?

How much in $ are you willing to forward after collection?

Estimated equivalent 2.01 BTC?

Lol.......on Yobit the rate is 3.000 sat because of wallet in maintenence. ION is tradeable on Bittrex the rate is 40.000 sat. You do the math. AND you can withdraw from Bittrex because it's a trustworthy exchange and not such a s**** like Yobit.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wait, translate this to readable English?

You have coins worth $30,000?

How much in $ are you willing to forward after collection?

Estimated equivalent 2.01 BTC?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Are you serious? 90 % of all wallets in maintenance. No support answer for month. We are an active community with grest dev's and working wallet. Our dev team contacted them several month ago without any response.
I'm aware of some requests to them that haven't been responded to, or some that are taking an horribly long amount of time. So what?

What coins, and where is the proof? If you can post reasonable proof, I will leave them a negative rating.

I am on vacation and will return thursday. What kind of proof do you looking for? I am able to provide screenshots if this helps?

@misterbones

https://s18.postimg.org/50vjjlnnt/pic1.jpg
https://s18.postimg.org/cp1ex0h49/pic2.jpg
I am on vacation and will return thursday. What kind of proof do you looking for? I am able to provide screenshots if this helps?
Why haven't you provided anything so far?

It would be really helpful if you weren't posting in several threads at the same time.

Due to various user complaints in regards to many different altcoins, I have left the exchange a negative trust rating. This rating will remain until these issues are resolved.

Don´t know how to post screenshots here....any ideas?
Pages:
Jump to: