Pages:
Author

Topic: Yobit - Stucked coins list (Add yours) - page 3. (Read 8491 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Trader*Investor
April 22, 2017, 02:14:00 AM
add bata
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
April 21, 2017, 04:06:30 PM
There's also a lot of coins on yobit that you can't sell because they are worth less than 1 satoshi. Those coins they give away are basically worthless.
Activity: 2041
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
April 21, 2017, 03:03:38 PM
Supposing I would like to check what wallet version they are using for a specific coin, is there a list of their nodes?

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
https://cryptoworld.io
January 15, 2017, 07:04:21 AM
DCR wallet in maintenance since weeks.. no reply from support.
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
January 14, 2017, 09:12:09 AM
Any news? Yobit support resolved the problems?
Activity: 209
October 17, 2016, 01:41:43 PM
FRN market in "maintenance" since April 20

We want to withdraw our stucked funds.

We filled a ticket here one month ago (free service 0BTC, supposed to last 8 - 14 business days) but there is nothing as usual with Yobit.

We want our money back

LOL what the actual fuck YoBit? 180 days  Grin

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
August 06, 2016, 09:28:46 AM
Richcoin wallet locked for 4 weeks. No reply from support or Yobit BCT account here. Unable to access my funds or trade.

Zetacoin wallet locked for 2 weeks. Deposits missing, but have 1000's of confirmations. No reply from support or Yobit BCT account here. Unable to access my funds or trade.

SCAM EXCHANGE - STAY AWAY!!!
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
July 17, 2016, 05:20:37 AM
We have 680+ coins now, we will try to fix some of them more quickly, our apologies for the delay.

You keep saying this, but it's a non-defense & no excuse. GET MORE SUPPORT STAFF!

Unless you start responding to my & many other users support request tickets I will be opening a scam accusation against you to go with the many other scam accusation threads against Yobit.

Today.
Activity: 242
Extended Reality Advertising
July 14, 2016, 04:48:53 PM
CBX wallet is very unstable (crashed every 120-150 sec in resync process) - it's the main reason of delay.
It's already fixed with special scripts, withdrawals are enabled.

Add CoExistCoin. Stuck blockchain. Yobit doesnt care. DO NOT TRADE on Yobit

Have to be fair. Yobit fixed it. Our volume up. If you pester them for 4 weeks they will fix it

Well one of the coins I trust and love, CBX, is stuck since 5 months ago at Yobit.  Wallet in maintenance mode, they rarely reply back, and when they reply they do not follow through on their promises.

Unprofessional, careless, worst exchange since MtGox: Yobit.

I am starting to think they are a Ponzi scheme and sold their customer's CBX reserves to steal our money.

Yes, we can move CBX in and out of Yobit now; so my scam accusations were misplaced, sorry about that. Thanks for fixing this - but you got to admit it did take a long time and we never heard anything from you guys, no communication whatsoever. CBX team is very easy to reach and they respond!
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★
July 14, 2016, 09:38:28 AM
Last fix/repair log:

4 jul
+ TALK
+NEVAcoin
————
6 jul
+post (resync in progress)
+COXST (resync in progress)
+cgn (resync in progress)
————
7 jul
+ RADS
+ReeCoin
-SHELLcoin - FAIL!: no live nodes
+bre (resync in progress)
+egc (resync in progress)
+strb updated (all withdrawals sent)
+ppc updated
————
11 jul:
- TEK updated (resynq in progress - done)
- KUBO updated, swap in progress (done)
- HXX updated
————
13 jul:
- CBX fixed
- SCAN fixed/updated

------------

New form for Coin Maintenance Request with high/low priority: https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/

We have 680+ coins now, we will try to fix some of them more quickly, our apologies for the delay.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
July 13, 2016, 10:47:01 PM
the problem is that once a coin is listed on yobit the owner must pay a fee, i don't know if it is monthly fee or yearly. It means that if for any reason you don't pay for the maintenance of your coin, then Yobit won't do anything regarding withdrawal or deposit issues. Maybe this is why they never answer, and also because there is no admin on yobit ! ( this is what the troll box uses to say)

Well I have never heard of such a policy, and I have asked for support in Yobit support message system, and I have never received such an answer (the very few times I actually got an answer). Some exchanges have the dubious practice of charging a fee upon listing a coin, but I have never heard of a yearly or monthly maintenance fee at Yobit.

Well i dont have heard any news either that yobit charge some yearly fees when stocking our coins there, and suggestion for you mate just make some raining tickets so they can see and they can be bother to take some actions regarding your problems,

And the support of yobit really sucks thats why i really dont bother to do some trades out there because some of their wallet are on active maintenance and the owner didnt bother to fixed the issue so there well be no more coin stuck issue existing right now.

i think its decent for exchangers to ask for fees when listing some new coin to their site thats their rules and thats their way to earn money aside from asking for little fee upon withdrawal and it is very wrong if they ask yearly maintenance fee while so far i dont hear any exchanger do that practices.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
July 13, 2016, 09:57:49 PM
CBX wallet is very unstable (crashed every 120-150 sec in resync process) - it's the main reason of delay.

Have to be fair. Yobit fixed it. Our volume up. If you pester them for 4 weeks they will fix it

Well one of the coins I trust and love, CBX, is stuck since 5 months ago at Yobit.  Wallet in maintenance mode, they rarely reply back, and when they reply they do not follow through on their promises.

I am starting to think they are a Ponzi scheme and sold their customer's CBX reserves to steal our money.
Please respond to my PM. Please contact IGOTSPOTS here, concerning PEX coin:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/igotspots-108913
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
July 13, 2016, 07:55:32 PM
Another coin to remove from list. Yobit is working on it to be fair.

Thank you yobit.
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★
July 13, 2016, 07:38:07 PM

Well one of the coins I trust and love, CBX, is stuck since 5 months ago at Yobit.  Wallet in maintenance mode, they rarely reply back, and when they reply they do not follow through on their promises.

Activity: 242
Extended Reality Advertising
July 12, 2016, 03:09:15 PM

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
July 10, 2016, 08:13:28 PM

Activity: 221
www.francs.paris
July 10, 2016, 06:36:13 PM
Isn't it funny? - as soon as ZETA price goes up, Yobit put their wallet in "maintainance mode" so that nobody can trade it. I see this happen with so many other coins it's a complete con-job.

What an absolute joke of an "Exchange" this is - in fact it's not an exchage - it's a scam site that dupes noobs into giving them their coins, forces them to beg for their money here for months on end then rips them off completely.

Anyone who wants their coin listed here is asking for trouble - stay away. It's a scam.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
July 04, 2016, 04:23:23 AM
but their customer service what tell about this issues?!?
Activity: 882
Merit: 533
July 02, 2016, 09:55:06 PM
maybe it is just a way to delist coins  Undecided
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 30, 2016, 03:32:20 AM
Do you think they will bring back the coins?
I mean they are still operating and quitly doing a good service, but maybe it kind of theese effects not that  trustworthly but okay.
Pages:
Jump to: