Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit Wallet status: Maintenance ? - page 2. (Read 398 times)

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
April 06, 2018, 11:49:59 AM
My queastion is when wallet status is Maintenance (deposit and withdraw), how long it takes?
Thanks

P.S. It's been over two weeks

Yes it depends. Sometimes it's a matter of few days but for two weeks, that is a long one for me. And worst case scenario, sometimes it will not back online that's why it's risky to play coins there. One reason why YoBit sucks.

Yobit is not alone with such behavior. Cryptopia is exactly the same, sometimes keeping wallets in maintenance for 3-4 weeks.
Seconded.I have experienced this delay in cryptopia exchange when their wallet goes on maintenance and didnt online for long which in result i had missed out on selling it on higher price.For now i havent checked if its fixed or not but well i dont care or bother at all since i had missed already on making profit which is really unlucky and very poor performance on such exchange.We cant do anything with these issues but to wait up Yobit and Cryptopia do have the same behavior when it comes to their support system.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
April 06, 2018, 10:58:24 AM
My queastion is when wallet status is Maintenance (deposit and withdraw), how long it takes?
Thanks

Yes it depends. Sometimes it's a matter of few days but for two weeks, that is a long one for me. And worst case scenario, sometimes it will not back online that's why it's risky to play coins there. One reason why YoBit sucks.

Yobit is not alone with such behavior. Cryptopia is exactly the same, sometimes keeping wallets in maintenance for 3-4 weeks.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
April 06, 2018, 10:04:32 AM
Thanks

what coin is that ?? the thing about yobit is they are so slow and some coins may take over 3 months
it kinda depends on the volume and the coin wallet updates in general , so if there is an update to the wallet or a kind of fork it may take a lot of time especially if the trading volume doesn't generate yobit solid revenue
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
April 06, 2018, 09:45:17 AM
Only yobit's maintenance team / support can answer your question.

I don't use yobit because of many bad reviews, comments and experiences with that exchange so I don't even have the guts to try it out. I have read some complains that it took more than 2 months of wait before that wallet was enabled and fixed.

What is that wallet / coin you're holding there?
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 06, 2018, 08:56:19 AM
Thanks

May we know what coin is that who have wallet maintenance? Does it also have an ANN thread here or some platforms of discussion? Maybe developers of it have a direct update from the YoBit.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
April 06, 2018, 08:19:51 AM
Depends. If they disabled deposits/withdrawals because of an outdated client, they will usually ask a developer or member of the community to do the work and update it.  Until them, they will keep it disabled.

If it's just a regular maintenance, nobody can know when will it end.

This is why Yobit sucks when it comes to maintenance specially into a particular coin wallet.As being said someone would really need to update either on the developer or into people who do have knowledge.Based into my experience back with yobit site it last for 3 days in my side at thats somehow lucky into my part.I have heard some of users do experience even waiting up for months and never been updated.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
April 06, 2018, 08:01:32 AM
Depends. If they disabled deposits/withdrawals because of an outdated client, they will usually ask a developer or member of the community to do the work and update it.  Until them, they will keep it disabled.

If it's just a regular maintenance, nobody can know when will it end.
Activity: 128
Merit: 3
April 06, 2018, 07:49:02 AM
Thanks

Pages:
Jump to: