Pages:
Author

Topic: Yobit Withdrawal - page 2. (Read 342 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
March 31, 2018, 11:29:22 AM
Yeah, they have the worst customer support. I even offered to work for free just to help out with tickets. Grin wait it out, eventually they'll get to your problem. Your best bet, after the problem is splved, is to switch to some other service provider. If they notice they're losing customers, they just might do something about the effectiveness of their support.
Support ? They're even worst as an exchange altogether.I don't even know why people still trust them.How hard it is to just move all your coins and use a better exchange ? Well,there is no such thing as  a "better exchange".

Well, unleast to the ones that are answering their support tickets haha well I haven't been using that much of exchanges but there muat be some that are somewhat good, unleast better than yobit.

P.s. sorry about the occasional typo, I'm on my phone and the keyboard is rather interesting.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
March 31, 2018, 09:39:02 AM
I don't even know why people still trust them.How hard it is to just move all your coins and use a better exchange ? Well,there is no such thing as  a "better exchange".

It's actually pretty simple. The following reasons are the most important;

# Exchanges more and more start to force people to verify themselves. Result; people jump into exchanges as Yobit.
# Exchanges more and more delist utter shitcoins. Result; people jump into exchanges as Yobit.
# Exchanges no longer list utter shitcoins as they used to do (also for legal reasons). Result; people jump into exchanges as Yobit.

In other words, exchanges as Yobit are going to become the kingpins amongst the shitcoin exchanges, and there is nothing that can stop this process. It's only going to become worse.
I feel your pain,my friend.Being someone who watches this shit through a filter which perceives things intelligently,I feel sad for all those shit coin traders who are going to be the scape-goats of these centralised exchanges.Don't be surprised if you see a bank which deals with crypto related stuff.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
March 31, 2018, 09:31:31 AM
I don't even know why people still trust them.How hard it is to just move all your coins and use a better exchange ? Well,there is no such thing as  a "better exchange".

It's actually pretty simple. The following reasons are the most important;

# Exchanges more and more start to force people to verify themselves. Result; people jump into exchanges as Yobit.
# Exchanges more and more delist utter shitcoins. Result; people jump into exchanges as Yobit.
# Exchanges no longer list utter shitcoins as they used to do (also for legal reasons). Result; people jump into exchanges as Yobit.

In other words, exchanges as Yobit are going to become the kingpins amongst the shitcoin exchanges, and there is nothing that can stop this process. It's only going to become worse.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
March 31, 2018, 09:29:07 AM
You withdrew it from Yobit to your Wallet (web, qt wallet or an exchange wallet)? If the wallet/exchange where you send it to is on the correct chain, that's a problem. It's possible that the transaction was really completed, but you did not receive because of the chain issue. Anyway, still double check with the explorer like @bhadz said.

If there will be next time, be sure to check the wallet status first before making any transaction (this applies to other exchanges as well).
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
March 31, 2018, 09:21:42 AM
i withdrawal GAME (GameCredits) total 650$. be 3 week and i still waiting. yobit did not send. but write completed transfer.. my balance zero. i cant contact yobit bcz dont reply tickets. what can i do Sad
Forget about them.They're on their path to become the next Mt.Goxx provided they will do it with a warning "We told you ,you should have not trusted us".So remove whatever you have there while you still can.

Yeah, they have the worst customer support. I even offered to work for free just to help out with tickets. Grin wait it out, eventually they'll get to your problem. Your best bet, after the problem is splved, is to switch to some other service provider. If they notice they're losing customers, they just might do something about the effectiveness of their support.
Support ? They're even worst as an exchange altogether.I don't even know why people still trust them.How hard it is to just move all your coins and use a better exchange ? Well,there is no such thing as  a "better exchange".
Activity: 1022
Need some spare btc for a new PC
March 31, 2018, 08:11:13 AM
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078
March 31, 2018, 06:18:56 AM
It looks like YoBit haven't upgraded their Gamecredits wallet. They have the worst support in the whole crypto ecosystem so I guess the only thing that can be done is to wait and hope that they will upgrade their wallet soon and you will possibly be able to withdraw your coins again.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GameCreditsCrypto

https://www.cryptocompare.com/exchanges/yobit/reviews/USD
Activity: 2408
March 31, 2018, 05:57:08 AM
i withdrawal GAME (GameCredits) total 650$. be 3 week and i still waiting. yobit did not send. but write completed transfer.. my balance zero. i cant contact yobit bcz dont reply tickets. what can i do Sad
They are popular for not replying or having delays in any coins during withdrawals. But if it says that the transfer has been completed, have you checked it out if its confirmed in the network of gamecredits? Check it here https://blockexplorer.gamecredits.com/
If it wasn't on the network then the problem is really with yobit. There's nothing you can do now but to wait for their resolution, most of the complains here are taking so long and there are some problems that does have solution automatically without any reply from yobit.

This belongs to Exchanges.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 05:15:49 AM
Pages:
Jump to: