Pages:
Author

Topic: Yobit.io exchange TRON withdrawal fee of 300 TRON acceptable? - page 2. (Read 401 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Absolutely not
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
yes yobit set an high price for promising coin/token. this is explained then by a medium price higher then other exchange for same pair.for coins with a low interest they add very low commission (or you can't withdraw at all!). sometimes is a serious issue because you're a forced to sell your coins to a fake price.
exchange tron in waves (little fee) or doge and withdraw directly to another exchange and buy tron.
you loss a small percentage of your wealth but you save 300 trx fee.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
Yobit.io exchange TRON withdrawal fee of 300 TRON

Lols..thats too much!!other exchange only charges 60 to 75 trx per withdrawal.it seems they really dont want you to take away your trx from their platform..if not because of the low quality cryptos that have been listed there,i dont see any other reason why people stills uses yobit..

Until now I never use this exchange but I have an account with this exchange. I think your guessing may be correct. Some of the new coins will be listed on these kinds of exchanges like hitbtc and yobit so some time users don't have many options so they will try their luck with these exchanges even though they know that these guys are not good. I have tried hitbtc and I can say that very bad experience and will not go their If I get a chance to sell or buy from other exchanges.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
I checked yobit and it is the truth
ridiculous. This fee is not acceptable. Maybe this is an error arises. Please try to contact yobit support team

yeah they have not responded for like a week or so now, LOL!
I have seen quite a lot of complaining about Yobit here. I think you should exchange  TRON to doge and withdraw to a better exchange  Wink Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 8

Lols..thats too much!!other exchange only charges 60 to 75 trx per withdrawal.it seems they really dont want you to take away your trx from their platform..if not because of the low quality cryptos that have been listed there,i dont see any other reason why people stills uses yobit..
copper member
Activity: 358
Merit: 0
Always disliked Yobit, they don't even respond to tickets I think they are just busy with making money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Can`t imagine worst exchange then Yobit..
WIth worse interface and even worse customer support..
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Yobit has the huge commissions almost on everything. Usually even on Doge is the big commission. But today 100, I am surprised.
Activity: 134
Merit: 11
ridiculous. This fee is not acceptable. Maybe this is an error arises. Please try to contact yobit support team

I do suspect they are just ignoring the entire thing and hope more people just give up after they make their money, and they make tons of money on top of that if they withdraw!

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Bittrex fee 1,mercatox i dont know.

Pages:
Jump to: