Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 208. (Read 292750 times)

legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Can't figure out how to deposit coins and I have no clue what a Yobicode is. Sorry, your site is too difficult for me to use.

For Deposit: just click Wallets -> "+" (plus) button
Yobicode - it's a redeem code.
I don't know what a redeem code is. Or a deposit code. All of the other exchanges use wallets.
Sorry, maybe I'll check back in a few months and see if you make it more user friendly.

Just click the + Deposit sign of your wallet of preference, Cheers

Activity: 556
Merit: 500
Can't figure out how to deposit coins and I have no clue what a Yobicode is. Sorry, your site is too difficult for me to use.

I don't know what a redeem code is. Or a deposit code. All of the other exchanges use wallets.
Sorry, maybe I'll check back in a few months and see if you make it more user friendly.
legendary
★YoBit.Net★

Activity: 556
Merit: 500
Can't figure out how to deposit coins and I have no clue what a Yobicode is or a deposit code. Sorry, your site is too difficult for me to use.
legendary
★YoBit.Net★
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
still so far from being a "good" exchange because still new and not many trader here,
but nice interface and friendly use too , and i'm impress with how fast/instant the deposit and withdrawal.
keep up the good work  Grin
legendary
★YoBit.Net★
Thank you for comment! Wink

NavajoCoin is already listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/NAV/BTC

it is nice to see new exchange, cool layout and user friendly interface,
i want to see Navajocoin NAV.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
it is nice to see new exchange, cool layout and user friendly interface,
i want to see Navajocoin NAV.
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
I had no problems whatsoever with registration Grin

It's too early to say whether this will be a 'good' exchange yet - I certainly won't be making any large deposits/trades for quite a while - but I do wish you success.
legendary
★YoBit.Net★
legendary
★YoBit.Net★
Dear Forum Members!

ZeitCoin is listed on YoBit.net Exchange: https://yobit.net/en/trade/ZEIT/BTC
Activity: 434
Merit: 260
Sorry, but we can't remove it because of some users already made deposit.
Good luck with your Currency.

"or we can easy broke too and brake the system and you will loss much more than us." - where are moderators?

Some users asked us to add it:

Please unlist FindCoin from your exchange. Dev Team neither asked you nor agreed on that listing.

Dude, you hear one from the DEV team of FIND, so please remove FIND from the exchange, FIND is community coin, and one person here can't tell what will be for all from our community, we do each ting here with voting, and we are not done with that step!!!
Be cool and hear us the team, if you are the real www.yobit.net admin, do that! And please better for you (like much other exchanges do): before listing any coin ask the DEV/s. or we can easy broke too and brake the system and you will loss much more than us.
Sorry but it's still there https://yobit.net/en/trade/FIND/BTC (20 minut. later and you read the DEV post and PMs.....)
When we are rdy for listing and we choice you, will PM you.

I hope you will hear us, kinda regards: SHNICI

@YoBit, Personally I apologize, my English, like much from us know, it's bad, and I translate my minds and some times I don't recheck everything it's right or nop, DenKoma answer you after he say me I wrong write.

Please excuse me!

about: "or we can easy broke too and brake the system and you will loss much more than us." - where are moderators?

I was have other in my mind, about our network etc..., cuz like I say we vote everything like community, before we do it
legendary
Activity: 924
you have to fix the mouse scrolling, to be a lot more faster and smoother
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Please excuse me for SHNICI's post, nobody will do anything to your exchange because of FindCoin listing, or I will personally find that guy and break him myself  Angry

It's ok about listing on YoBit, I see some FindCoin holders are blowing their steam off there  Smiley too long waited for exchange, I think

"or we can easy broke too and brake the system and you will loss much more than us." - where are moderators?

Please unlist FindCoin from your exchange. Dev Team neither asked you nor agreed on that listing.

Dude, you hear one from the DEV team of FIND, so please remove FIND from the exchange, FIND is community coin, and one person here can't tell what will be for all from our community, we do each ting here with voting, and we are not done with that step!!!
Be cool and hear us the team, if you are the real www.yobit.net admin, do that! And please better for you (like much other exchanges do): before listing any coin ask the DEV/s. or we can easy broke too and brake the system and you will loss much more than us.
Sorry but it's still there https://yobit.net/en/trade/FIND/BTC (20 minut. later and you read the DEV post and PMs.....)

legendary
★YoBit.Net★

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

legendary
★YoBit.Net★

Jump to: