Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 85. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Please Unfreeze Account username : princess
Already Over 1 month your Freeze their account.

Please help Admin
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
Can't log into my account.  It says to input an e-mail auth code, but doesn't give me anywhere to input it even if I was to receive one.  E-mailed Support about it but just get boilerplate response.
Activity: 535
Love me tender
Hi everybody,
i've tried to add coin via yobit form (exclusive listing), sent ticket, wrote pm and more than 36hrs i have response..
Can somebody help me?
thx
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
-Support sucks
-Interface slow as shit
-Only adding coins make by themselves
-2-3 coins add every 20 days.
-Interface stolen by other russian kids
-Risk to grab your pass/login
-Accounts frozen and never come back
-75% wallet in maintainance

Yobit slowly going to die.

i'm contacting privately many users to leave massive negative feedback to yobit soon.
copper member
Activity: 475
Merit: 121
can anybody explain me what bots they use to pump?

so they will not get hard time to click buy when they want to pump a coin and with the use of the bot they will buy at ease and you can actually see it since bot buys at the same volume frequently and if you see that well it will be surely a indicator for us that we can earn some money if we joined the bot to buy their pumped altcoin.

do you know where i get this bot? Wanna have a look at this
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
why i cant chat on the troll box it says that i need 0.001 balance to continue, i have 0.02 on my account so that should be enough thank you.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
@yobit: Please add HOLLYWEED
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯

so they will not get hard time to click buy when they want to pump a coin and with the use of the bot they will buy at ease and you can actually see it since bot buys at the same volume frequently and if you see that well it will be surely a indicator for us that we can earn some money if we joined the bot to buy their pumped altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Sent you  a pm please have a look.
copper member
Activity: 475
Merit: 121
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hi admin,
Please kindly unlocked my account.

And please take a look at this thread, I hope you guys solve my problem.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/is-yobit-scam-my-account-has-been-locked-for-more-than-2-weeks-1806816

Regards,
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
hi, please get grow coin wallet out of maintenance mode, it's been in this status about 2 months now. thanks
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
PLEASE FIX BUZZ DEPOSITS, it's been over six months! How hard is it to re sync the Blockchain... fix it
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
The thing that is odd about Yobit is how difficult it is to use.  Nothing is all there on one page like it is on Polo or Bittrex.  You can't see what you bought something at, what the orders you put together, the scroll bars are very tiny and you really have to aim to hit them as a type of getting you use to what possible abuse you may have in store for you for using them.  They never even tell you the name of the coin, it's always in symbol.  Why don't they just make a decent interface?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
Yobit Stole 25 Ethereum fom me. Whit a lot of pressure I got 20 back.

5 Coins are still missing.
are you sure ? why this is happenned ?
trust , i am not believe you because i think this is not make sense..
If he knew what was the reason why his ETH gone or got stolen, would he asks again on this thread?
This is certainly he doesn't know either what was the reason.

@Zeta0S could you explain more what was happened with your 25 ETH and how you can get 20 back? and post the proofs how your 5 ETH got stolen too

Activity: 602

are you sure ? why this is happenned ?
trust , i am not believe you because i think this is not make sense..
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
People should start using Cryptopia and Novaexchange more. Yobit is rogue and needs to be boycotted
It is being a rogue site from the start and people are still using it .You can see thousands of coins listed only in Yobit which is really not that a great thing to see as they enroll these coins with a fees and they don't mind messing with the users with fake volumes.

It's all about business. And if you want to advertise other exchange then you should not post on this thread by yobit.
You should create your own thread for this. Although those things about yobit is literally. Business is just business so they don't mind even when they are listing those nonsense coins.

Pfft, whats yobit goona do, come ACTUALLY admin their thread? they gave up months ago unless high rank members open scam accusations, then you bet they fix shit fast.
worse support ever, and anyone who calls yobit SECURE is literally cracked and not to be listened to.  i would prob add those people to ignore as they are worse then shills, their completely ignorant for a few pennies in paid sig, those people will tell you a snake pit is safe for a nickle :/

its a completely rogue site and this forums for US, not companies to get away with the shit they do cause they have penny shills. So WE will come to this thread and scream it everyday, ty.
SCAM ASS SITE, plain and simple. if you continue to deposit a single coin there, and they screw you,  you have been forewarned!

Yobit is really ignorant and should be avoided.
Listing at yobit can really kill your coin.

Look what it did to hexxcoin.
New start with swapped funds, but this fucking yobit killed the new start.
People are losing coins because they wont disable deposits when chain is stopped.
Funds stuck there and they dont care to update into working sourcecode

That is the russian way, care: no.
Is it normal thing to participate in Yobit signature campaign and at the same time criticize it as a terrible exchange?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
People should start using Cryptopia and Novaexchange more. Yobit is rogue and needs to be boycotted
It is being a rogue site from the start and people are still using it .You can see thousands of coins listed only in Yobit which is really not that a great thing to see as they enroll these coins with a fees and they don't mind messing with the users with fake volumes.

It's all about business. And if you want to advertise other exchange then you should not post on this thread by yobit.
You should create your own thread for this. Although those things about yobit is literally. Business is just business so they don't mind even when they are listing those nonsense coins.

Pfft, whats yobit goona do, come ACTUALLY admin their thread? they gave up months ago unless high rank members open scam accusations, then you bet they fix shit fast.
worse support ever, and anyone who calls yobit SECURE is literally cracked and not to be listened to.  i would prob add those people to ignore as they are worse then shills, their completely ignorant for a few pennies in paid sig, those people will tell you a snake pit is safe for a nickle :/

its a completely rogue site and this forums for US, not companies to get away with the shit they do cause they have penny shills. So WE will come to this thread and scream it everyday, ty.
SCAM ASS SITE, plain and simple. if you continue to deposit a single coin there, and they screw you,  you have been forewarned!

Yobit is really ignorant and should be avoided.
Listing at yobit can really kill your coin.

Look what it did to hexxcoin.
New start with swapped funds, but this fucking yobit killed the new start.
People are losing coins because they wont disable deposits when chain is stopped.
Funds stuck there and they dont care to update into working sourcecode

That is the russian way, care: no.
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: