Pages:
Author

Topic: YOCOIN Signature Campaign JOIN THE FUTURE[CLOSED] - page 2. (Read 9018 times)

Activity: 928
Merit: 531
Anyone who wishes to change payout address must sign a message from wallet they joined campaign with. Must do this to show me your account isnt hacked

I don't realy can do sign a message from wallet, cause my wallet not blockchain. But if you things are wisdom i'm very appreciate.
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
All ranks have been updated. You guys need to have faith n let me do my job. Ill upgrade info before grading always
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
@yahoo I checked the google spreadsheet of this campaign and my rank have not been updated since last week,  I hope i will be paid as full member and not a member right?
legendary
Anyone who wishes to change payout address must sign a message from wallet they joined campaign with. Must do this to show me your account isnt hacked
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
I want to change my bitcoin address

1AKYgiD3dsfDj9yuxjcJLqNoTRJnXKrpwt

Thanks

Noone may change payout addresses unless they 1st sign a message from the address they signed up to campaign with. Pm me and ill tell you how

what if they are using web wallet then?? web wallets dont have sign message.

all the web wallets that i have seen so far have the option to sign a message from your bitcoin address. even coinbase where you don't have the private keys lets you sign a message.

what web wallet are you using?
Activity: 461
Merit: 101

Thanks

Noone may change payout addresses unless they 1st sign a message from the address they signed up to campaign with. Pm me and ill tell you how

what if they are using web wallet then?? web wallets dont have sign message.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Hey Mate, i wanna change my address payout for my campaign signature. cause now i move to new wallet.
Username : PuraPuraBego
Address payout OLD ; 1GGgGGwFXsdnBLBdHphKfsajhiX9iTDWZz
Address payout New : 1NDmhg52o3DjGuq1V4EQimvDywi2JUpccb

Thanks Smiley

i think you should provide a signed message from the address that you used when signing up in this campaign as the manager said

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Hey Mate, i wanna change my address payout for my campaign signature. cause now i move to new wallet.
Username : PuraPuraBego
Address payout OLD ; 1GGgGGwFXsdnBLBdHphKfsajhiX9iTDWZz
Address payout New : 1NDmhg52o3DjGuq1V4EQimvDywi2JUpccb

Thanks Smiley
Dude, I think you should also check your signature. You are already a full member so you should change it to the appropriate one.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
i hope this campaign accept me, i like the rules
I think you forgot the rule that you can't join a campaign when it is FULL.
ok sir im so sorry for my post.
godbless and thank u for ur opinion!
legendary

Thanks

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Thanks
legendary
@yahoo62278 i just updated my signature to a full member,  please make the effect on spreasheet and thanks for the payment
No effect have been made on the spreadsheet

I havent made week 3 sheet yet man. Dont worry all members who will need ranks updated will be updated. Relax n let me handle my business without ppl freaking out
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
I think you forgot the rule that you can't join a campaign when it is FULL.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

Btctalk name:  bitcoin31
Slack username:  bictoin
Bitcoin address:   375Y7Jx7WWNsJjUeu7eqXE9zUw9ukkmWKC
Activity: 257
@yahoo62278 i just updated my signature to a full member,  please make the effect on spreasheet and thanks for the payment
No effect have been made on the spreadsheet
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Any updated on this week payment?

iam not undestand your signature campaigne replace redbit
not yocoin again but you still listing campaign signature yocoin and still paid receive
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059
I have received my payment after sending yahoo a message. I think the new spreadsheet is done with the counting of posts since all of us were paid now, but my rank still says 'Full Member'. I'm a Sr. Member already since last Wednesday.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Thanks for the payment. I am a Legendary member now, but I don't think you need to update sheet, since payment structure for senior, hero and legendary members is the same.
Activity: 434
Pages:
Jump to: