Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔶 YOLOdice Signature Giveaway! 50 users win 0.001BTC! 🔶 - page 3. (Read 2632 times)

Activity: 523
Merit: 500
YDuid:kovaa(75031)
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
YDuid:godzerosonic(75029)
Activity: 490
yduid : silvercell(75023)
feedback : fastest dice game ever that i knows, and faster way toget profit also
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
YD UID:GodBlessU (75019)
legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041
The first 7 winners for today have been credited!  7 more will be randomly selected at a random time tomorrow!

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
YD UID: Macy(70826)
Feedback: This is the best site that I have ever come across till now. And it's not just because of the fact that it has cool advanced features in autoplayer mode or very fast rolling speed or anything, it's because the people here are amazing, be it our lovely Admins(Ethan and Scott), our Mods(Randall, Dustin, Ultra, BoXXoB, Insomnia, and others that i haven't met in the 1 month I've been around), and in general the whole userbase of Yolodice... Everyone is so friendly to each other all the time and trust me it is hard to find... And how can I forget that there is a lot of tips that everyone can receive through trivia by bots and also by players sometimes... Overall this is a great site and I hope it will still be the same in the coming years!
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
YD ID: Reid 5807
Love the way gambling have faucets for those who want to try it first. This should be mandatory for every site.
Cool giveaways.
Have a clean website design and easy to open even with smartphone.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
YD UID :ChineseGandalf (6616)

feedback : yolodice one of the most fair dice site , hopefully the faucet dont have to deduct our wagger amount .
thanks yolodice for many great giveaway!
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
YD UID: Coinue(5714)
Feedback: Awesome dice site, easy to use interface, have good features like contest, invest, jackpot and i like the referral section which offer good amount for promoter. thats why i was added and review yolodice.com in my site. cheeer.
Activity: 405
YoLo Uid:retes12345(74943)
F: most chat dead on YOLO, hope much event on chat
Activity: 159
yd uid:sorlunjo(74942)
Activity: 280
YD UID: summer11(74941)
Activity: 368
imgur.com/TOEV9DO
YD UID: shakie0901(26637)
Activity: 238
Username : MrFarel404(73381)
Feedback=YoloDice Is Good Site,,,Easy For Betting,,I Like Yolodice because the site is good because seldom LONG LOADING Smiley
And I Hope The Admin Always Monitor The Site Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041
YD ID: Quinn (227)

Feedback: I don't use Yolodice because the site doesn't have FAUCET
It does have a faucet, and the faucet even levels up with you as you wager...  http://prntscr.com/flrqy2
Activity: 1218
YD ID: Quinn (227)

Feedback: I don't use Yolodice because the site doesn't have FAUCET
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
YD UID : kobata(67343)

Feedback : I love the way they treat the auto roll function. It has more variables that we can pick to meet with our strategies. And the roll speed is good too.
Activity: 350
YD UID: psonowal83(3959)

Feedback: I love how over the time YD had developed quite awesome features not only making its players stick to it but also attracting new players. Giveaways and rake back programs are quite a good instrument to keep the site's dice rolling and keeping up the gamblers count. I personally find their giveaways quite interesting and one that I shouldn't miss out.

It's live investment change is also an awesome feature and one that I haven't seen in any of the site I have hit on so far.

Overall it is quite a good site and it is one of the sites in my dice list which I always love to hit over a time.
Activity: 127
USER ID:(215) minivan

Feedback: I love the way the site has made it more appealing for users when they make an investment on the site!
Activity: 78
User ID: 74912(Want0sell)

I love how mobile friendly the website is, but I don't like the wide range of numbers. I would prefer a roll between 1 and 1,000 instead of 0 and a million.

Pages:
Jump to: