Pages:
Author

Topic: You all ready for Banks War on BTC? - page 2. (Read 342 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
December 10, 2017, 01:43:59 PM
This is quite contradictory, because nakamoto projected bitcoin as a revolutionary trade system operated peer to peer without a third part to regulate and tax the transactions. But what we see today are exchanges that soon or later Will be heavely regulated and Banks willing to profit from something designed to exclude them... what a turnaround in history!

Well he said no one could regulate Bitcoin (of course without controlling the network with the miners) but that doesn't mean that people can't regulate the purchasing of Bitcoin with fiat, so it's not like Bitcoin is REALLY being regulated with these new laws and such. It's the means of using your fiat currency to buy Bitcoin, which is being regulated. Evidently, this does make buying Bitcoin and getting more people, involved with Bitcoin much harder. As a lot of people aren't going to want to join into a project that the government isn't HAPPY with and is actively trying to hurt through regulation.

Bank war is inevitable, we're fighting them and they WILL fight back.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 12:48:20 PM
Wow, why there are so many newbie accounts creating fear over the price?

This is for the CME only,

Maybe this is a complot of Roger Ver and all the bcash lovers in order to bring down the price of bitcoin one more time.
It is very strange, on the main page of Bitcoin Discussion, ten of twenty threads are just talking about fear over the futures.
I really want it to be tomorrow, i will close the asses of all you who are talking about futures and that bitcoin will be killed.

There is never going to be a war against btc.

Yeah, Roger Ver is clearly against Bitcoin sabotaging all the way in favor of Bitcoin Gold. He is insisting in a complo with some miners to create this instability and fears among people. 
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
December 09, 2017, 06:46:49 PM
Wow, why there are so many newbie accounts creating fear over the price?

Maybe this is a complot of Roger Ver and all the bcash lovers in order to bring down the price of bitcoin one more time.
It is very strange, on the main page of Bitcoin Discussion, ten of twenty threads are just talking about fear over the futures.
I really want it to be tomorrow, i will close the asses of all you who are talking about futures and that bitcoin will be killed.

There is never going to be a war against btc.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
December 09, 2017, 06:44:16 PM
Well I dont like the fact that the futures got introduced, this will mean that the institutions will no longer buy bitocin but some stupid contracts on cme which i dont like at all and it will be a huge dissapoitment,
Activity: 41
December 09, 2017, 06:42:06 PM
This is quite contradictory, because nakamoto projected bitcoin as a revolutionary trade system operated peer to peer without a third part to regulate and tax the transactions. But what we see today are exchanges that soon or later Will be heavely regulated and Banks willing to profit from something designed to exclude them... what a turnaround in history!
Activity: 28
December 09, 2017, 06:20:33 PM
Satoshi embedded this in BTC code.  “Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks”.

Satoshi was no fan of banks. And now we have Goldman Sachs coming to BTC's rescue via the futures.

"In summary, here we have a new Bitcoin futures contract, a derivative on the global phenomenon that is Bitcoin, whose settlement price is based on a reference rate calculated in London by an unknown company whose sole director is from Goldman Sachs."

Goldman gonna be making any settlement price they want.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-09/new-cme-bitcoin-futures-and-goldman-sachs-connection
Pages:
Jump to: